|By Business Wire||
|April 15, 2014 01:15 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58m24n/the_world_market) has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Cloud Computing in Healthcare" report to their offering.
The global market for cloud computing in healthcare is estimated to reach $3.9 billion for 2013, representing 21.1% growth over the 2012 year.
The push to adopt a higher level of IT in healthcare, growing government mandates, limitations in digital storage, staffing shortages and a lack of internal IT infrastructures in many countries have provided a great opportunity for the cloud to be implemented.
Spending on healthcare cloud services and product are expected to increase at a rate of 21% for the next five years. This is compared to overall healthcare IT spending on all technology solutions which will increase at a rate of 10.5%, according to the report. In addition to storage needs, staffing issues are hurting hospitals. Even if server space was available, employees with technology proficiency can be hard for not for profits to hire and keep. In addition, the demand in healthcare is known to the cloud industry and should increase competition and offerings.
Companies in the market for cloud computing in healthcare such as Cerner, Cisco, Dell or EMC can offer several types of solutions, or a combination of solutions. Most of the bigger players have a wide geographical presence and have offices located around the world. The companies enter into contractual relationships and strategic alliances with resellers and distributors through which they broaden their distribution network as well as cater to industries which are not served by the direct sales force.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One: Executive Summary
- Overview Of The Healthcare Industry
- Cloud Computing In Healthcare
- Scope And Methodology
- Total Market Size And New Opportunities
- Issues And Trends Affecting Market Conditions
- Industry Terms
- System Providers
Chapter Two: Introduction To Cloud Computing
- The Healthcare Industry And The Cloud
- Market Dynamics Of The Healthcare Cloud
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Applications
- Industry Adoption Of Cloud Computing
Chapter Three: Healthcare Cloud Computing: Trends Shaping The Market
- The Global Healthcare Market
- Global Population
- Information Technology (It) In Healthcare
- The Healthcare It Budget
- Regulatory Structure And Issues
- Regulatory Bodies And Societies
- Industry Initiatives
- New Storage Requirements
- Global Trends In Technology Adoption
Chapter Four: Case Studies
- Allscripts Professional Ehr Healthcare Provider Solutions
- Bambino Gesù Pediatric Hospital And Microsoft Cloud Services
- Cloud Services For An E-Health Provider
- Carecloud Corporation
- St. Francis Health-Moorseville Surgery
- Ehr Pathway And Connectria
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Chapter Five: System Providers
Chapter Six: Market Opportunities In Cloud Computing
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell, Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- HealthFusion, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58m24n/the_world_market
Feb. 19, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,671
Feb. 19, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 2,998
Feb. 19, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 942
Feb. 19, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,249
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 5,216
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 791
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 7,897
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 775
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 8,004
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,465
Feb. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,940
Feb. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,269
Feb. 19, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 912
Feb. 19, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,099
Feb. 19, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,069