|By Business Wire||
|April 15, 2014 02:33 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qjrfg/mnutrition_the) has announced the addition of the "mNutrition The impact of smartphones on the nutrition industry" report to their offering.
Strategy paper on current app offerings of leading food companies. Future outlook how we will use mobile apps to buy, eat and analyse food and what that means for the nutrition industry.
The increasing number of smartphone users and the ubiquity of mobile apps offer new opportunities for companies in the nutrition market.
A market observations shows that the most successful apps in the nutrition market come from smaller and specialized developers whereas the large food companies offer apps with focus on games and entertainment.
The presentation analyses the current situation of the nutrition app market and develops scenarios for 2017 - focusing on the impact of apps for the complete food value chain. The presentation includes descriptions of apps from large food companies and best practices for successful nutrition apps.
- Shows the development and growth of the smartphone market
- Describes more than 25 apps of large food companies, best practices for successful apps and promising projects
- Analyses consumer expectations - their expectations when using mNutrition apps
- Shows scenarios for chemical companies, farmers, large food producers, restaurants and fast food companies how the increasing usage of apps will change their role
Download the slides to:
- Get an analysis of the current market for mNutrition apps
- Obtain fresh ideas on the impact apps will have on the food value chain
- Easily drag and drop them into your PowerPoint presentation
Your Key Takeaways:
- Strategic view on how will apps change the way we buy, consume and analyse food
- Description and analysis of most popular nutrition apps (large food producers and best practices)
- Analysis of impact of nutrition apps on food market (from producer via distributor to consumer)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5qjrfg/mnutrition_the
Jul. 30, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 367
Jul. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EDT
Jul. 30, 2015 09:59 AM EDT
Jul. 30, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 195
Jul. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,146
Jul. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 246
Jul. 30, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,029
Jul. 30, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 342
Jul. 30, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 331
Jul. 30, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,672
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 29, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,026
Jul. 29, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,369
How do you securely enable access to your applications in AWS without exposing any attack surfaces? The answer is usually very complicated because application environments morph over time in response to growing requirements from your employee base, your partners and your customers. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, Haseeb Budhani, CEO and Co-founder of Soha, shared five common approaches that DevOps teams follow to secure access to applications deployed in AWS, Azure, etc., and the friction an...
Jul. 29, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 503
Jul. 29, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 330
Digital Transformation is the ultimate goal of cloud computing and related initiatives. The phrase is certainly not a precise one, and as subject to hand-waving and distortion as any high-falutin' terminology in the world of information technology. Yet it is an excellent choice of words to describe what enterprise IT—and by extension, organizations in general—should be working to achieve. Digital Transformation means: handling all the data types being found and created in the organizat...
Jul. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,071