|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 08:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhg528/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Cosmeceuticals Industry Forecast to 2017 - Medicated Cosmetics Present Bright Prospects" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report titled Asia-Pacific Cosmeceuticals Industry Forecast to 2017 - Medicated Cosmetics Present Bright Prospects provides a comprehensive analysis of the industry with detailed discussion on countries covered such as Japan, China, India, Vietnam, Thailand and South Korea.
The report gives detailed understanding of industry performance, market size, segmentation, trends and developments, competitive landscape of major players and forecast of the industry to 2017. The study covers market segmentation by products (Skin care, Hair care and other) and by distribution channels and highlight statistics by production and consumption in value and volume terms.
KEY STATISTICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The cosmeceuticals market in Asia Pacific region has inclined with the anticipated double digit growth rate during the next three years from 2013-2015.
- The cosmeceuticals industry in Japan is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% in the next four years from 2013-2017. The market is expected to observe higher growth especially in anti-aging skin care and scalp care segments.
- The cosmeceuticals market in China has grown by 3.8% in 2012 with herbal cosmetic brands are playing a major role in the industry. The market for dermaceuticals in India has been largely driven by anti-aging skin care products and has grown at a higher average annual growth rate of 10.9% from 2007-2012.
- The Dermaceuticals industry in China is anticipated to expand at a higher pace majorly due to anti-aging, men's grooming and skin care products.
- Vietnam cosmeceuticals industry has grown at an average annual growth rate of 5.3% from 2007-2012 with 90% of the foreign cosmeceutical products prevailing in the country.
- Over the past six years from 2007-2012, the medicated cosmetics industry in India has grown at a stupendous compound annual growth rate of 10.9%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Asia Pacific Cosmeceuticals Industry Introduction
2. Japan Cosmeceuticals Market Introduction
3. China Cosmeceuticals Market Introduction
4. India Cosmeceuticals Market Introduction
5. Vietnam Cosmeceuticals Market
6. Thailand Cosmeceuticals Market
7. South Korea Cosmeceuticals Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhg528/asiapacific
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Sep. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,627
Sep. 25, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,308
Sep. 25, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,491
Sep. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,481
Sep. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,546
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,594
Sep. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,688
Sep. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 824
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,336
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 943
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 876
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 996
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,765
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 25, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,538
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Channels will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The bedrock of Secure Channels Technology is a uniquely modified and enhanced process based on superencipherment. Superencipherment is the process of encrypting an already encrypted message one or more times, either using the same or a different algorithm.
Sep. 25, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,478