|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 09:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tttpqc/philippines) has announced the addition of the "Philippines Domestic and International Money Transfer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Tie-ups and Price Wars to Influence the Market Growth" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The industry research report titled Philippines Domestic and International Money Transfer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Tie-ups and Price Wars to Influence the Market Growth provides comprehensive analysis of domestic money remittance, bill payment, mobile money, branch-pick ups, door to door transfer, direct credit to bank, online, mobile and international money transfer market.
The report discusses the competition between banking and non-banking channel (money transfer companies and pawnshops) in Philippines and provides market share, number of transactions, average transaction size and transaction volume along with other parameters of all the major MTOs, Pawnshops and banks.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- Number of transactions, volume of transactions in domestic money remittance market in Philippines
- Major flow corridors
- Trends and drivers, number of pawnshops, banked population, migrants population and BPO industry revenue and employment
- Market share, transaction volume and number of transactions of major MTOs, pawnshops and banks in domestic money remittance market
- Bill Payment transaction volume and number in Philippines
- Transaction volume split of Bill payment through different platforms and by types of bill payment categories
- International money remittance flow corridors, transaction volume and number along with seasonal trends
- Market share, transaction volume and number of transactions of major MTOs and banks in international money remittance market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Philippines Macro Economic Environment and Factors
2. The Philippines Domestic Money Transfer Industry
3. Philippines International Money Transfer Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tttpqc/philippines
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
"ciqada is a combined platform of hardware modules and server products that lets people take their existing devices or new devices and lets them be accessible over the Internet for their users," noted Geoff Engelstein of ciqada, a division of Mars International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 8, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,120
Jul. 8, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,530
Jul. 7, 2015 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,497
Jul. 7, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,235
Jul. 7, 2015 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,246
Jul. 7, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 999
Jul. 7, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,670
Jul. 7, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,640
Jul. 7, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,512
Jul. 7, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,330
Jul. 7, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,293
Jul. 7, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,753
Jul. 7, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 885
Jul. 7, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,999
In the midst of the widespread popularity and adoption of cloud computing, it seems like everything is being offered “as a Service” these days: Infrastructure? Check. Platform? You bet. Software? Absolutely. Toaster? It’s only a matter of time. With service providers positioning vastly differing offerings under a generic “cloud” umbrella, it’s all too easy to get confused about what’s actually being offered. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Kevin Hazard, Director of Digital Content for SoftL...
Jul. 7, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,724