|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 09:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic) has announced the addition of the "India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report titled India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population' provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments, government regulations, and future projections of the domestic remittances, remittance through business correspondents, M-wallets and bill payments as key segments of the market.
The report provides the market share of the major players in business correspondent and bill payment market and competitive landscape of the key players in all three major segments.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT:
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India BCNM market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India M-Wallet market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India bill payment market.
- Government Regulations in India BCNM market.
- Government Regulations in India M-Wallet market.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the consumer M-wallet by retail merchant payments, money transfer and utility bill payment.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the enterprise M-wallet by government and SMEs.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major household bill categories.
- Market Segmentation of India online bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Share and key performance indicators of the major business correspondents in India BCNM market.
- Market Share of the major players in India third party bill payment market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Domestic Remittances Market Introduction
2. India Domestic Remittances Market Value Chain
3. India Domestic Remittances Market Size, FY'2008-FY'2013
4. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Rural and Urban, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
5. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Inter-State and Intra-State, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
6. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Organized and Unorganized, FY'2008-FY'2013
7. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
8. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Banks and India Post, FY'2008-FY'2013
9. India BCNM Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
10. India BCNM Market Value Chain
11. Trends and Developments in India BCNM Market
12. Government Regulations in India BCNM Market
13. Market Share of Major BCNMs in India BCNM (Remittance) Market, FY'2013
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India BCNM Market
15. India BCNM Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
16. India M-Wallet Market Size and Introduction, FY'2013
17. India M-Wallet Market Value Chain
18. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Semi-Closed and Open Loop
19. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Consumer and Enterprise, FY'2013-FY'2018
20. Government Regulations in India M-Wallet Market
21. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India M-Wallet Market
22. India M-Wallets Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
23. India Bill Payment Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
24. India Bill Payment Market Value Chain
25. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Type of Bills, FY'2008-FY'2013
26. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Payment Channel, FY'2008 and FY'2013
27. Trends and Developments in India Bill Payment Market
28. Market Share of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market, FY'2013
29. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market
30. India Bill Payments Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
31. Macro-Economic Factors: Historical and Projections
- Commonwealth Inclusive Growth Foundat
- Eko India Financial Services Private Limited
- FINO Fintech Foundation
- SEED Financial Services
- Zero Mass Foundation
- Zero Microfinance and Savings Support Foundation
- Smart Shop (TSS)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,998
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,261
Virgil consists of an open-source encryption library, which implements Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme (ECIES) (including RSA schema), a Key Management API, and a cloud-based Key Management Service (Virgil Keys). The Virgil Keys Service consists of a public key service and a private key escrow service.
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 859
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, the leading provider of modern development tools and best practices for Continuous Integration on OpenVMS, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware products and development tools that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,363
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Oct. 21, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,775
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will discuss how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Oct. 21, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 455
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Oct. 21, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,614
Two weeks ago (November 3-5), I attended the Cloud Expo Silicon Valley as a speaker, where I presented on the security and privacy due diligence requirements for cloud solutions. Cloud security is a topical issue for every CIO, CISO, and technology buyer. Decision-makers are always looking for insights on how to mitigate the security risks of implementing and using cloud solutions. Based on the presentation topics covered at the conference, as well as the general discussions heard between sessi...
Oct. 21, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,034
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 21, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,908
DevOps is speeding towards the IT world like a freight train and the hype around it is deafening. There is no reason to be afraid of this change as it is the natural reaction to the agile movement that revolutionized development just a few years ago. By definition, DevOps is the natural alignment of IT performance to business profitability. The relevance of this has yet to be quantified but it has been suggested that the route to the CEO’s chair will come from the IT leaders that successfully ma...
Oct. 21, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 16,196
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Oct. 21, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,066
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Oct. 21, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,708
Almost everyone sees the potential of Internet of Things but how can businesses truly unlock that potential. The key will be in the ability to discover business insight in the midst of an ocean of Big Data generated from billions of embedded devices via Systems of Discover. Businesses will also need to ensure that they can sustain that insight by leveraging the cloud for global reach, scale and elasticity.
Oct. 21, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,927
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Oct. 21, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,746
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Oct. 21, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,837