|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 09:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic) has announced the addition of the "India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report titled India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population' provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments, government regulations, and future projections of the domestic remittances, remittance through business correspondents, M-wallets and bill payments as key segments of the market.
The report provides the market share of the major players in business correspondent and bill payment market and competitive landscape of the key players in all three major segments.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT:
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India BCNM market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India M-Wallet market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India bill payment market.
- Government Regulations in India BCNM market.
- Government Regulations in India M-Wallet market.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the consumer M-wallet by retail merchant payments, money transfer and utility bill payment.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the enterprise M-wallet by government and SMEs.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major household bill categories.
- Market Segmentation of India online bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Share and key performance indicators of the major business correspondents in India BCNM market.
- Market Share of the major players in India third party bill payment market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Domestic Remittances Market Introduction
2. India Domestic Remittances Market Value Chain
3. India Domestic Remittances Market Size, FY'2008-FY'2013
4. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Rural and Urban, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
5. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Inter-State and Intra-State, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
6. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Organized and Unorganized, FY'2008-FY'2013
7. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
8. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Banks and India Post, FY'2008-FY'2013
9. India BCNM Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
10. India BCNM Market Value Chain
11. Trends and Developments in India BCNM Market
12. Government Regulations in India BCNM Market
13. Market Share of Major BCNMs in India BCNM (Remittance) Market, FY'2013
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India BCNM Market
15. India BCNM Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
16. India M-Wallet Market Size and Introduction, FY'2013
17. India M-Wallet Market Value Chain
18. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Semi-Closed and Open Loop
19. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Consumer and Enterprise, FY'2013-FY'2018
20. Government Regulations in India M-Wallet Market
21. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India M-Wallet Market
22. India M-Wallets Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
23. India Bill Payment Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
24. India Bill Payment Market Value Chain
25. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Type of Bills, FY'2008-FY'2013
26. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Payment Channel, FY'2008 and FY'2013
27. Trends and Developments in India Bill Payment Market
28. Market Share of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market, FY'2013
29. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market
30. India Bill Payments Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
31. Macro-Economic Factors: Historical and Projections
- Commonwealth Inclusive Growth Foundat
- Eko India Financial Services Private Limited
- FINO Fintech Foundation
- SEED Financial Services
- Zero Mass Foundation
- Zero Microfinance and Savings Support Foundation
- Smart Shop (TSS)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Feb. 26, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 4,827
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet and...
Feb. 26, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 8,490
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 26, 2017 03:15 AM EST Reads: 2,016
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Feb. 26, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 2,752
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Feb. 26, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 13,718
Information technology (IT) advances are transforming the way we innovate in business, thereby disrupting the old guard and their predictable status-quo. It’s creating global market turbulence. Industries are converging, and new opportunities and threats are emerging, like never before. So, how are savvy chief information officers (CIOs) leading this transition? Back in 2015, the IBM Institute for Business Value conducted a market study that included the findings from over 1,800 CIO interviews ...
Feb. 26, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 2,335
Feb. 26, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 4,775
"We host and fully manage cloud data services, whether we store, the data, move the data, or run analytics on the data," stated Kamal Shannak, Senior Development Manager, Cloud Data Services, IBM, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 26, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 6,216
While DevOps most critically and famously fosters collaboration, communication, and integration through cultural change, culture is more of an output than an input. In order to actively drive cultural evolution, organizations must make substantial organizational and process changes, and adopt new technologies, to encourage a DevOps culture. Moderated by Andi Mann, panelists discussed how to balance these three pillars of DevOps, where to focus attention (and resources), where organizations might...
Feb. 26, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 5,219
Zerto exhibited at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which took place at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, in June 2016. Zerto is committed to keeping enterprise and cloud IT running 24/7 by providing innovative, simple, reliable and scalable business continuity software solutions. Through the Zerto Cloud Continuity Platform™, organizations can seamlessly move and protect virtualized workloads between public, private and hybrid clouds. The company’s flagship product, Zerto Virtual...
Feb. 26, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,742
Some people worry that OpenStack is more flash then substance; however, for many customers this could not be farther from the truth. No other technology equalizes the playing field between vendors while giving your internal teams better access than ever to infrastructure when they need it. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will talk through some real-world OpenStack deployments and look into the ways this can benefit customers of all sizes....
Feb. 26, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,497
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Feb. 25, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 8,593
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Feb. 25, 2017 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,871
Due of the rise of Hadoop, many enterprises are now deploying their first small clusters of 10 to 20 servers. At this small scale, the complexity of operating the cluster looks and feels like general data center servers. It is not until the clusters scale, as they inevitably do, when the pain caused by the exponential complexity becomes apparent. We've seen this problem occur time and time again. In his session at Big Data Expo, Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackIQ...
Feb. 25, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 9,327
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Feb. 25, 2017 09:00 PM EST Reads: 9,134