|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 09:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic) has announced the addition of the "India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report titled India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population' provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments, government regulations, and future projections of the domestic remittances, remittance through business correspondents, M-wallets and bill payments as key segments of the market.
The report provides the market share of the major players in business correspondent and bill payment market and competitive landscape of the key players in all three major segments.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT:
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India BCNM market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India M-Wallet market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India bill payment market.
- Government Regulations in India BCNM market.
- Government Regulations in India M-Wallet market.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the consumer M-wallet by retail merchant payments, money transfer and utility bill payment.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the enterprise M-wallet by government and SMEs.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major household bill categories.
- Market Segmentation of India online bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Share and key performance indicators of the major business correspondents in India BCNM market.
- Market Share of the major players in India third party bill payment market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Domestic Remittances Market Introduction
2. India Domestic Remittances Market Value Chain
3. India Domestic Remittances Market Size, FY'2008-FY'2013
4. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Rural and Urban, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
5. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Inter-State and Intra-State, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
6. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Organized and Unorganized, FY'2008-FY'2013
7. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
8. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Banks and India Post, FY'2008-FY'2013
9. India BCNM Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
10. India BCNM Market Value Chain
11. Trends and Developments in India BCNM Market
12. Government Regulations in India BCNM Market
13. Market Share of Major BCNMs in India BCNM (Remittance) Market, FY'2013
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India BCNM Market
15. India BCNM Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
16. India M-Wallet Market Size and Introduction, FY'2013
17. India M-Wallet Market Value Chain
18. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Semi-Closed and Open Loop
19. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Consumer and Enterprise, FY'2013-FY'2018
20. Government Regulations in India M-Wallet Market
21. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India M-Wallet Market
22. India M-Wallets Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
23. India Bill Payment Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
24. India Bill Payment Market Value Chain
25. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Type of Bills, FY'2008-FY'2013
26. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Payment Channel, FY'2008 and FY'2013
27. Trends and Developments in India Bill Payment Market
28. Market Share of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market, FY'2013
29. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market
30. India Bill Payments Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
31. Macro-Economic Factors: Historical and Projections
- Commonwealth Inclusive Growth Foundat
- Eko India Financial Services Private Limited
- FINO Fintech Foundation
- SEED Financial Services
- Zero Mass Foundation
- Zero Microfinance and Savings Support Foundation
- Smart Shop (TSS)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Apr. 23, 2017 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,708
Translating agile methodology into real-world best practices within the modern software factory has driven widespread DevOps adoption, yet much work remains to expand workflows and tooling across the enterprise. As models evolve from pockets of experimentation into wholescale organizational reinvention, practitioners find themselves challenged to incorporate the culture and architecture necessary to support DevOps at scale. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior...
Apr. 23, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,293
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in compute, storage and networking technologies, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/...
Apr. 23, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,608
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Apr. 23, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,480
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 23, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 171
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Apr. 23, 2017 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 195
Judith Hurwitz is president and CEO of Hurwitz & Associates, a Needham, Mass., research and consulting firm focused on emerging technology, including big data, cognitive computing and governance. She is co-author of the book Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics, published in 2015. Her Cloud Expo session, "What Is the Business Imperative for Cognitive Computing?" is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, at 8:40 a.m. In it, she puts cognitive computing into perspective with its value to the busin...
Apr. 23, 2017 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,392
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitachi, the leading provider the Internet of Things and Digital Transformation, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., offers an integrated portfolio of services and solutions that enable digital transformation through enhanced data management, governance, mobility and analytics. We help globa...
Apr. 23, 2017 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,585
Blockchain is a shared, secure record of exchange that establishes trust, accountability and transparency across supply chain networks. Supported by the Linux Foundation's open source, open-standards based Hyperledger Project, Blockchain has the potential to improve regulatory compliance, reduce cost and time for product recall as well as advance trade. Are you curious about Blockchain and how it can provide you with new opportunities for innovation and growth? In her session at 20th Cloud Exp...
Apr. 23, 2017 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,167
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Apr. 23, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 8,568
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Apr. 23, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 286
Everyone wants to use containers, but monitoring containers is hard. New ephemeral architecture introduces new challenges in how monitoring tools need to monitor and visualize containers, so your team can make sense of everything. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, David Gildeh, co-founder and CEO of Outlyer, will go through the challenges and show there is light at the end of the tunnel if you use the right tools and understand what you need to be monitoring to successfully use containers in your...
Apr. 23, 2017 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,469
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Apr. 22, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,029
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Apr. 22, 2017 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,420
In recent years, containers have taken the world by storm. Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the massive benefits of containers, such as unprecedented mobility, higher hardware utilization, and increased flexibility and agility; however, many containers today are non-persistent. Containers without persistence miss out on many benefits, and in many cases simply pass the responsibility of persistence onto other infrastructure, adding additional complexity.
Apr. 22, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,837