|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 09:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic) has announced the addition of the "India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report titled India Domestic Remittance, M-Wallet and Bill Payment Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Government Support and Rising Banked Population' provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments, government regulations, and future projections of the domestic remittances, remittance through business correspondents, M-wallets and bill payments as key segments of the market.
The report provides the market share of the major players in business correspondent and bill payment market and competitive landscape of the key players in all three major segments.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT:
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India BCNM market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India M-Wallet market.
- Competitive Landscape of the major players in India bill payment market.
- Government Regulations in India BCNM market.
- Government Regulations in India M-Wallet market.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the consumer M-wallet by retail merchant payments, money transfer and utility bill payment.
- Market Segmentation and projections of the enterprise M-wallet by government and SMEs.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Segmentation of India bill payment market by major household bill categories.
- Market Segmentation of India online bill payment market by major bill payment channels.
- Market Share and key performance indicators of the major business correspondents in India BCNM market.
- Market Share of the major players in India third party bill payment market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Domestic Remittances Market Introduction
2. India Domestic Remittances Market Value Chain
3. India Domestic Remittances Market Size, FY'2008-FY'2013
4. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Rural and Urban, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
5. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Inter-State and Intra-State, FY'2008, FY'2013 and FY'2018
6. India Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Organized and Unorganized, FY'2008-FY'2013
7. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
8. India Organized Domestic Remittances Market Segmentation by Banks and India Post, FY'2008-FY'2013
9. India BCNM Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
10. India BCNM Market Value Chain
11. Trends and Developments in India BCNM Market
12. Government Regulations in India BCNM Market
13. Market Share of Major BCNMs in India BCNM (Remittance) Market, FY'2013
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India BCNM Market
15. India BCNM Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
16. India M-Wallet Market Size and Introduction, FY'2013
17. India M-Wallet Market Value Chain
18. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Semi-Closed and Open Loop
19. India M-Wallet Market Segmentation by Consumer and Enterprise, FY'2013-FY'2018
20. Government Regulations in India M-Wallet Market
21. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India M-Wallet Market
22. India M-Wallets Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
23. India Bill Payment Market Size and Introduction, FY'2008-FY'2013
24. India Bill Payment Market Value Chain
25. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Type of Bills, FY'2008-FY'2013
26. India Bill Payment Market Segmentation by Payment Channel, FY'2008 and FY'2013
27. Trends and Developments in India Bill Payment Market
28. Market Share of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market, FY'2013
29. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Bill Payments Market
30. India Bill Payments Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2014-FY'2018
31. Macro-Economic Factors: Historical and Projections
- Commonwealth Inclusive Growth Foundat
- Eko India Financial Services Private Limited
- FINO Fintech Foundation
- SEED Financial Services
- Zero Mass Foundation
- Zero Microfinance and Savings Support Foundation
- Smart Shop (TSS)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/px9rx3/india_domestic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 25, 2017 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,321
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership abi...
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,808
The essence of cloud computing is that all consumable IT resources are delivered as services. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, demonstrated the concepts and implementations of two important cloud computing deliveries: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). He discussed from business and technical viewpoints what exactly they are, why we care, how they are different and in what ways, and the strategies for IT to transi...
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,908
After more than five years of DevOps, definitions are evolving, boundaries are expanding, ‘unicorns’ are no longer rare, enterprises are on board, and pundits are moving on. Can we now look at an evolution of DevOps? Should we? Is the foundation of DevOps ‘done’, or is there still too much left to do? What is mature, and what is still missing? What does the next 5 years of DevOps look like? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by DevOps Summit Conference Chair Andi Mann, panelists l...
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 9,614
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,647
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Mar. 25, 2017 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,781
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,422
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 25, 2017 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,565
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 25, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 485
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 24, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 643
Historically, some banking activities such as trading have been relying heavily on analytics and cutting edge algorithmic tools. The coming of age of powerful data analytics solutions combined with the development of intelligent algorithms have created new opportunities for financial institutions. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Sebastien Meunier, Head of Digital for North America at Chappuis Halder & Co., will discuss how these tools can be leveraged to develop a lasting competitive advanta...
Mar. 24, 2017 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,495
TechTarget storage websites are the best online information resource for news, tips and expert advice for the storage, backup and disaster recovery markets. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies' information technology needs. By understanding these buyers' content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase inte...
Mar. 24, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,148
With the introduction of IoT and Smart Living in every aspect of our lives, one question has become relevant: What are the security implications? To answer this, first we have to look and explore the security models of the technologies that IoT is founded upon. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nevi Kaja, a Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company, will discuss some of the security challenges of the IoT infrastructure and relate how these aspects impact Smart Living. The material will be delivered i...
Mar. 24, 2017 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,884
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Lachapelle, CEO of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), will provide an overview of various initiatives to certifiy the security of connected devices and future trends in ensuring public trust of IoT. Eric Lachapelle is the Chief Executive Officer of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), an international certification body. His role is to help companies and individuals to achieve professional, accredited and worldw...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 318
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 24, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,622