|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 02:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hd8693/vinyl_chloride) has announced the addition of the "Vinyl Chloride (VCM): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Vinyl chloride 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about vinyl chloride market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for vinyl chloride. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of vinyl chloride
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing vinyl chloride capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on vinyl chloride producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of vinyl chloride in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Vinyl chloride market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of vinyl chloride market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the vinyl chloride market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into vinyl chloride market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed vinyl chloride market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: VINYL CHLORIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. VINYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. VINYL CHLORIDE WORLD MARKET
4. VINYL CHLORIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. VINYL CHLORIDE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE VINYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hd8693/vinyl_chloride
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,875
Jan. 19, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,688
Jan. 19, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 4,297
Jan. 19, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 3,875
Jan. 19, 2017 11:15 AM EST Reads: 11,393
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 563
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 4,315
Jan. 19, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 4,876
Jan. 19, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,547
Jan. 19, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,546
Jan. 19, 2017 09:30 AM EST Reads: 6,015
Jan. 19, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 5,179
Jan. 19, 2017 07:45 AM EST Reads: 6,332
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 19, 2017 07:30 AM EST Reads: 3,635
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Jan. 19, 2017 07:00 AM EST Reads: 1,209