|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 02:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6f5hww/potassium) has announced the addition of the "Potassium Hydroxide: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Potassium hydroxide 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about potassium hydroxide market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for potassium hydroxide. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of potassium hydroxide
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing potassium hydroxide capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on potassium hydroxide producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of potassium hydroxide in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Potassium hydroxide market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of potassium hydroxide market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the potassium hydroxide market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into potassium hydroxide market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed potassium hydroxide market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE WORLD MARKET
4. POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6f5hww/potassium
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,451
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 4,398
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 5,582
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 5,090
Jan. 18, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,481
Jan. 18, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 6,292
Jan. 18, 2017 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,499
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 5,745
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,927
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 4,217
Jan. 18, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,791
Jan. 18, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,123
Jan. 18, 2017 10:30 AM EST Reads: 3,098
In their general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Michael Piccininni, Global Account Manager - Cloud SP at EMC Corporation, and Mike Dietze, Regional Director at Windstream Hosted Solutions, reviewed next generation cloud services, including the Windstream-EMC Tier Storage solutions, and discussed how to increase efficiencies, improve service delivery and enhance corporate cloud solution development. Michael Piccininni is Global Account Manager – Cloud SP at EMC Corporation. He has been engaged in t...
Jan. 18, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 4,611
In today's enterprise, digital transformation represents organizational change even more so than technology change, as customer preferences and behavior drive end-to-end transformation across lines of business as well as IT. To capitalize on the ubiquitous disruption driving this transformation, companies must be able to innovate at an increasingly rapid pace. Traditional approaches for driving innovation are now woefully inadequate for keeping up with the breadth of disruption and change facing...
Jan. 18, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 6,067