|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 03:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/863f37/titanium_dioxide) has announced the addition of the "Titanium Dioxide: World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Titanium Dioxide: World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017 is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about titanium dioxide market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for titanium dioxide. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of titanium dioxide
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing titanium dioxide capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on titanium dioxide producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of titanium dioxide in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Titanium dioxide market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of titanium dioxide market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the titanium dioxide market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into titanium dioxide market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed titanium dioxide market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: TITANIUM DIOXIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. TITANIUM DIOXIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. TITANIUM DIOXIDE WORLD MARKET
4. TITANIUM DIOXIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. TITANIUM DIOXIDE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE TITANIUM DIOXIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/863f37/titanium_dioxide
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 534
Sep. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,408
Sep. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,049
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,242
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,255
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,873
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,902
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,685
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,459
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,359
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,086
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,879
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,239
The Jevons Paradox suggests that when technological advances increase efficiency of a resource, it results in an overall increase in consumption. Writing on the increased use of coal as a result of technological improvements, 19th-century economist William Stanley Jevons found that these improvements led to the development of new ways to utilize coal. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Thiele, Chief Strategy Officer for Apcera, will compare the Jevons Paradox to modern-day enterprise IT, e...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,261
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,625