|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 03:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwxbjb/sodium_sulfate) has announced the addition of the "Sodium Sulfate: World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Sodium Sulfate: World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017 is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about sodium sulfate market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for sodium sulfate. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of sodium sulfate
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing sodium sulfate capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on sodium sulfate producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of sodium sulfate in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Sodium sulfate market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of sodium sulfate market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the sodium sulfate market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into sodium sulfate market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed sodium sulfate market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: SODIUM SULFATE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. SODIUM SULFATE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. SODIUM SULFATE WORLD MARKET
4. SODIUM SULFATE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. SODIUM SULFATE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE SODIUM SULFATE MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. SODIUM SULFATE FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwxbjb/sodium_sulfate
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
StarNet Communications Corp has announced the addition of three Secure Remote Desktop modules to its flagship X-Win32 PC X server. The new modules enable X-Win32 to safely tunnel the remote desktops from Linux and Unix servers to the user’s PC over encrypted SSH. Traditionally, users of PC X servers deploy the XDMCP protocol to display remote desktop environments such as the Gnome and KDE desktops on Linux servers and the CDE environment on Solaris Unix machines. XDMCP is used primarily on comp...
Aug. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 819
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,019
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 942
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,749
Aug. 30, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 625
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 857
Aug. 30, 2016 01:20 PM EDT Reads: 199
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,058
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,226
Aug. 30, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 794
Aug. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 402
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,070
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 884
Aug. 30, 2016 09:08 AM EDT Reads: 278
Enterprises have forever faced challenges surrounding the sharing of their intellectual property. Emerging cloud adoption has made it more compelling for enterprises to digitize their content, making them available over a wide variety of devices across the Internet. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Santosh Ahuja, Director of Architecture at Impiger Technologies, will introduce various mechanisms provided by cloud service providers today to manage and share digital content in a secure manner....
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 916