|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 03:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j468g5/propylene_glycol) has announced the addition of the "Propylene Glycol (PG): World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Propylene glycol 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about propylene glycol market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for propylene glycol. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of propylene glycol
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing propylene glycol capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on propylene glycol producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of propylene glycol in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Propylene glycol market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of propylene glycol market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the propylene glycol market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into propylene glycol market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed propylene glycol market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: PROPYLENE GLYCOL PROPERTIES AND USES
2. PROPYLENE GLYCOL MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. PROPYLENE GLYCOL WORLD MARKET
4. PROPYLENE GLYCOL REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. PROPYLENE GLYCOL MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE PROPYLENE GLYCOL MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. PROPYLENE GLYCOL FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j468g5/propylene_glycol
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Jul. 24, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,368
Jul. 24, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,840
Jul. 24, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,824
Jul. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,015
Jul. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,340
Jul. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,539
Jul. 24, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,718
Jul. 24, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 886
Jul. 24, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 596
Jul. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,666
Jul. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 561
Jul. 24, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,002
Jul. 24, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 754
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, discussed the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filterin...
Jul. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,186
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jul. 24, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 804