|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 03:59 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k72sdg/butanediol_bdo) has announced the addition of the "Butanediol (BDO): World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Butanediol 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about butanediol market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for butanediol. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of butanediol
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing butanediol capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on butanediol producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of butanediol in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Butanediol market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of butanediol market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the butanediol market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into butanediol market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed butanediol market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: BUTANEDIOL PROPERTIES AND USES
2. BUTANEDIOL MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. BUTANEDIOL WORLD MARKET
4. BUTANEDIOL EUROPEAN MARKET ANALYSIS
5. BUTANEDIOL ASIAN MARKET ANALYSIS
6. BUTANEDIOL NORTH AMERICAN MARKET ANALYSIS
7. BUTANEDIOL MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA MARKET ANALYSIS
8. BUTANEDIOL MARKET PERSPECTIVES
9. KEY COMPANIES IN THE BUTANEDIOL MARKET WORLDWIDE
10. BUTANEDIOL FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k72sdg/butanediol_bdo
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Sep. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,243
Sep. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 206
Sep. 30, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,579
Sep. 30, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,729
Sep. 30, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,046
Sep. 30, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,054
Sep. 30, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,900
Sep. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 181
Sep. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,473
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,704
If you had a chance to enter on the ground level of the largest e-commerce market in the world – would you? China is the world’s most populated country with the second largest economy and the world’s fastest growing market. It is estimated that by 2018 the Chinese market will be reaching over $30 billion in gaming revenue alone. Admittedly for a foreign company, doing business in China can be challenging. Often changing laws, administrative regulations and the often inscrutable Chinese Interne...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 559
24Notion is full-service global creative digital marketing, technology and lifestyle agency that combines strategic ideas with customized tactical execution. With a broad understand of the art of traditional marketing, new media, communications and social influence, 24Notion uniquely understands how to connect your brand strategy with the right consumer. 24Notion ranked #12 on Corporate Social Responsibility - Book of List.
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 181
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,220
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,174
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Sep. 30, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,823