|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 04:30 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Executives from across the breadth of the country's information technology (IT) industry have been tapped to lead the CompTIA UK Channel Community, the industry's leading non-profit association announced today.
The community provides a platform for thought leaders from across the UK IT channel, including resellers, solution providers, distributors, vendors and channel associates. The community is a valuable source of business education and resources for companies engaged in the delivery of IT services and solutions in the UK.
Heading up the community's executive committee this year is Mark Williams, chief executive officer at Pensar, a leading IT solutions provider. Williams has 28 years of experience in the IT sector. For the past 17 years he's owned and managed Pensar, the business he founded in 1996.
"I'm honoured to have been elected by my fellow members to be the 2014 chair of the CompTIA UK Channel Community; and I'm looking forward to another great year ahead as we continue to seek to drive greater professionalism and accountability in the IT industry in the UK," Williams said. "We have a fantastic Executive Council that is able and willing to further the aims of the community."
Lee Evans, managing director, Vital Technology Group, a collection of specialist B2B technology service companies, is chairman emeritus of the committee.
Other members of the 2014 CompTIA UK Channel Community Executive Committee are:
- Victoria Bell, director, Bell IT Solutions Ltd., an IT consultancy firm specialising in website design, website development and support.
- Mike Brooman, chief executive officer, Vanti, a leading provider of technology integration services.
- Andy Dow, marketing director, Tech Data Limited, one of the leading distributors of IT, communications and consumer electronics products and services in the UK and Ireland.
- Dominic Keogh, marketing director, Ricoh, a provider of technology that transforms business processes and document and information management.
- Ian Moyse, sales director, Workbooks, a leading provider of cloud-based CRM and business applications.
- Tracy Pound, managing director, Maximity, an IT consultancy and training company that works with businesses to improve their understanding and application of technology.
CompTIA's member communities are the foundation of the association's initiatives, programs, education and research. These member-driven groups of IT professionals, vendors, distributors and thought leaders collaborate to advance specific technologies, vertical markets or business segments that are vital to the IT industry. To learn more about the CompTIA UK Channel Community and other groups visit CompTIA Communities.
CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through its educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy. For more information, visit CompTIA online and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,099
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,571
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,849
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,053
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,935
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,079
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,939
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,149
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 623
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,549
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,749
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,793
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,038
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 875
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,806