|By Business Wire||
|April 16, 2014 07:04 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bb82w4/india_video) has announced the addition of the "India Video Surveillance Camera Market (2014 - 2019): Market Forecast By Camera Technologies, Verticals and Regions" report to their offering.
Video surveillance market is gaining solid grounds in India due to security concerns, government initiatives, and growing awareness.
Video surveillance has played an important role in enhancing homeland security systems for ensuring safety of individuals and control, monitor, and enforces public safety laws and regulations. Video surveillance finds wide application in all the verticals such as government, banking and finance, travel and transport, residential, commercial, healthcare, industrial, and retail. Among the aforementioned verticals, government and travel and transport are the leading verticals in Indian market.
Cameras constitute a major portion of cost in the surveillance systems and are majorly imported from countries such as China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, and others. Domestic production constitutes miniscule share in the overall supply in the Indian Market and the scenario expected to moreover remain same during the forecast period due to low degree of support from government and lack of technical expertise for mass production. The most commonly utilized form of surveillance camera in India is analog surveillance camera due to its low cost and ease of installation. Major players in the market in-terms of volume include Hikvision, CP-Plus, Dahua Security and others.
Scope of the report:
- Market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities.
- Historical market revenue trends for India Video Surveillance Camera Market, 2011 - 2013 ($ Million).
- Historical market volume trends for India Video Surveillance Camera Market, 2011 - 2013 (000 Units).
- Market Share by Companies (2013).
- Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations, by technologies, until 2019.
- Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations, by verticals (applications), until 2019.
- Market Volume and Revenue Trends and Forecast by region till 2019.
- Existing market trends and challenges.
- Overview of value chain.
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
- Market volume share by technology, resolution, USB connectivity, megapixel, card support type, shape, type (day/night), PoE type, Ethernet type, and PTZ feature for 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. India Video Surveillance Camera Market Share, By Segment
6. Market Share By Attributes (2013)
7. India Video Surveillance Camera Market Share, By Company
8. India Video Surveillance Camera Market, By Technology
9. India Video Surveillance Camera Market, By Verticals
10. India Video Surveillance Camera Market, By Region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bb82w4/india_video
Large scale deployments present unique planning challenges, system commissioning hurdles between IT and OT and demand careful system hand-off orchestration. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Smith, Senior Director and a founding member of Incenergy, will discuss some of the key tactics to ensure delivery success based on his experience of the last two years deploying Industrial IoT systems across four continents.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,587
Jul. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,526
Jul. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,782
Jul. 28, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,390
Jul. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,042
Jul. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,101
Jul. 28, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 826
Jul. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,615
Jul. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,234
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,154
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,408
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,014
Jul. 27, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,407
Jul. 27, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,665
Jul. 27, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,005