|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 06:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62kmcf/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Oil Refining Catalyst Market, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
For recent two years, under the affection of the promotion of new fuel standard, the oil refiner use large of the heavy and inferior raw materials, the expansion of oil refining capacity and other factors, the oil refining catalyst has strong growth momentum.
In 2013, the global oil refining catalyst market scale reached USD 3.13 billion with the average annual growth of 2%. Among that, the hydrogenation catalyst had the scale of USD 1.066 billion with the average annual growth of 2.36%; the FCC catalyst had the scale of USD 907 million with the average annual growth of 0.71%; the hydrogenation cracking catalyst had the scale of USD 251 million with the average annual growth of 6.22%; the naphtha reforming catalyst had the scale of USD 149 million with the average annual growth of 1%.
At present, there are only a few oil refining catalyst manufacturing enterprises with the designated scale above in China; about 60% of oil refining catalysts are produced by China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec) and its affiliated companies; 30% of the oil refining catalysts are produced by China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and its affiliated companies. Currently, China's major oil refining catalyst manufacturing enterprises include Catalyst Plant of Sinopec Changling Refining Co., Ltd., the Catalyst Plant of Sinopec Qilu Co., Ltd., the Catalyst Plant of CNPC Lanzhou Oil Refining Catalyst Factory and the Catalyst Plant of CNPC Fushun Oil No.3 Factory. In addition, the US's GRAC, ENGEHARD and Holland's AKZO also occupy some market shares in China, but the shares are small, which doesn't form the large threat to Chinese domestic enterprises in China's market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of Oil Refining Catalyst Industry
2. Development Overview of Global Oil Refining Catalyst Industry
3. China's Oil Refining Catalyst Environment
4. Development Status Quo of China's Oil Refining Catalyst Industry
5. Upstream and Downstream of Oil Refining Catalyst Industry
6. Import and Export Statistics of Oil Refining Catalyst Products
7. China's Major Oil Refining Catalyst Manufacturing Enterprises
8. Investment and Development Trend of Oil Refining Catalyst Industry
- Catalyst Plant of CNPC Fushun Petrochemical Company Oil No.3 Factory
- Catalyst Plant of CNPC Lanzhou Oil Refining Chemical Factory
- Catalyst Plant of Sinopec Qilu Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Petroleum University Excellence Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Catalyst Changling Branch
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62kmcf/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,950
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 455
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,035
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,229
Sep. 27, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,148
Sep. 27, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,855
Sep. 27, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,816
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,565
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,203
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 406
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,700
Sep. 27, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
Sep. 27, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,028
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,771
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 318