|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 10:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hplx89/polybutadiene) has announced the addition of the "Polybutadiene rubber (BR): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Polybutadiene rubber 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about polybutadiene rubber market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for polybutadiene rubber. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of polybutadiene rubber
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing polybutadiene rubber capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on polybutadiene rubber producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of polybutadiene rubber in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Polybutadiene rubber market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of polybutadiene rubber market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the polybutadiene rubber market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into polybutadiene rubber market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed polybutadiene rubber market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER PROPERTIES AND USES
2. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER WORLD MARKET
4. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hplx89/polybutadiene
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
“delaPlex Software provides software outsourcing services. We have a hybrid model where we have onshore developers and project managers that we can place anywhere in the U.S. or in Europe,” explained Manish Sachdeva, CEO at delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,602
Jul. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,222
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,404
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,011
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,147
Jul. 27, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,403
Jul. 27, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,660
Jul. 27, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,997
Jul. 27, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,170
Jul. 27, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 307
Jul. 27, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,031
Jul. 27, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,102
Jul. 27, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,065
Jul. 27, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,170
Jul. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,684