|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 10:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hplx89/polybutadiene) has announced the addition of the "Polybutadiene rubber (BR): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Polybutadiene rubber 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about polybutadiene rubber market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for polybutadiene rubber. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of polybutadiene rubber
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing polybutadiene rubber capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on polybutadiene rubber producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of polybutadiene rubber in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Polybutadiene rubber market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of polybutadiene rubber market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the polybutadiene rubber market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into polybutadiene rubber market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed polybutadiene rubber market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER PROPERTIES AND USES
2. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER WORLD MARKET
4. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE POLYBUTADIENE RUBBER MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hplx89/polybutadiene
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Oct. 10, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 759
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 577
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 652
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 307
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 201
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 757
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 241
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 266
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 176
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 221
Oct. 9, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 207
Oct. 9, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 145
The IoT market is on track to hit $7.1 trillion in 2020. The reality is that only a handful of companies are ready for this massive demand. There are a lot of barriers, paint points, traps, and hidden roadblocks. How can we deal with these issues and challenges? The paradigm has changed. Old-style ad-hoc trial-and-error ways will certainly lead you to the dead end. What is mandatory is an overarching and adaptive approach to effectively handle the rapid changes and exponential growth.
Oct. 9, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 249
Who are you? How do you introduce yourself? Do you use a name, or do you greet a friend by the last four digits of his social security number? Assuming you don’t, why are we content to associate our identity with 10 random digits assigned by our phone company? Identity is an issue that affects everyone, but as individuals we don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ben Klang, Founder & President of Mojo Lingo, will discuss the impact of technology on identity....
Oct. 9, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 453
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. Migration to cloud shifts computing resources from your data center, which can yield significant advantages provided that the cloud vendor an offer enterprise-grade quality for your application.
Oct. 9, 2015 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 318