|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 10:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbspk8/polyvinyl) has announced the addition of the "Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast' is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about polyvinyl chloride market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for polyvinyl chloride. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of polyvinyl chloride
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing polyvinyl chloride capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on polyvinyl chloride producers and suppliers
- Each country's market overview covers the following: polyvinyl chloride production in the country, major polyvinyl chloride producers, polyvinyl chloride consumption in the country market, polyvinyl chloride trade in the country, polyvinyl chloride prices
- Essential news and press releases on the market under consideration are in the report
- Polyvinyl chloride market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- The immediate benefits of buying this report are as follows:
- Your knowledge of polyvinyl chloride market will become unparalleled.
- Unique analysis of the polyvinyl chloride market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment.
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into polyvinyl chloride market.
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated.
- Detailed polyvinyl chloride market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process.
** Please note that this product may take up to 3-5 working days for delivery **
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: POLYVINYL CHLORIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE WORLD MARKET
4. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbspk8/polyvinyl
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets
Feb. 20, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 743
Feb. 20, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 5,127
Feb. 20, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 2,341
Feb. 20, 2017 12:15 AM EST Reads: 873
Feb. 20, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,319
Feb. 19, 2017 10:30 PM EST Reads: 6,070
Feb. 19, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 762
Feb. 19, 2017 08:00 PM EST Reads: 2,770
Feb. 19, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,096
Feb. 19, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,027
Feb. 19, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,346
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 5,313
Feb. 19, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 889
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 8,096
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Feb. 19, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,563