|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 10:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbspk8/polyvinyl) has announced the addition of the "Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast' is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about polyvinyl chloride market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for polyvinyl chloride. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of polyvinyl chloride
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing polyvinyl chloride capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on polyvinyl chloride producers and suppliers
- Each country's market overview covers the following: polyvinyl chloride production in the country, major polyvinyl chloride producers, polyvinyl chloride consumption in the country market, polyvinyl chloride trade in the country, polyvinyl chloride prices
- Essential news and press releases on the market under consideration are in the report
- Polyvinyl chloride market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- The immediate benefits of buying this report are as follows:
- Your knowledge of polyvinyl chloride market will become unparalleled.
- Unique analysis of the polyvinyl chloride market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment.
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into polyvinyl chloride market.
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated.
- Detailed polyvinyl chloride market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process.
** Please note that this product may take up to 3-5 working days for delivery **
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: POLYVINYL CHLORIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE WORLD MARKET
4. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE POLYVINYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wbspk8/polyvinyl
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 24, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,031
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,156
Aug. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,896
Aug. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,774
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,380
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,251
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,844
Aug. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,571
Aug. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,045
Aug. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,842
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,796
Aug. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,205
Aug. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,481
Aug. 23, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,642
Aug. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,969