|By PR Newswire||
|April 16, 2014 10:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlbmkj/acrylic_acid) has announced the addition of the "Acrylic Acid: World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Acrylic acid World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about acrylic acid market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for acrylic acid. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of acrylic acid
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing acrylic acid capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on acrylic acid producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of acrylic acid in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Acrylic acid market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of acrylic acid market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the acrylic acid market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into acrylic acid market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed acrylic acid market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: ACRYLIC ACID PROPERTIES AND USES
2. ACRYLIC ACID MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. ACRYLIC ACID WORLD MARKET
4. ACRYLIC ACID REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. ACRYLIC ACID MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE ACRYLIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. ACRYLIC ACID FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlbmkj/acrylic_acid
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
May. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,722
May. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,994
May. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 345
May. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,151
May. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,202
May. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,031
May. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,860
May. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,286
May. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,487
May. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 977
May. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,486
May. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,187
May. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,933
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at SYS-CON's [email protected] at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, high-productivity enterprise web applications for any device. SmartClient couples the industry’s broadest, deepest UI component set with a java server framework to deliver an end-...
May. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,006
Enterprise networks are complex. Moreover, they were designed and deployed to meet a specific set of business requirements at a specific point in time. But, the adoption of cloud services, new business applications and intensifying security policies, among other factors, require IT organizations to continuously deploy configuration changes. Therefore, enterprises are looking for better ways to automate the management of their networks while still leveraging existing capabilities, optimizing perf...
May. 26, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,178