|By Business Wire||
|April 17, 2014 05:53 AM EDT||
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today delivered new features that help retailers become smarter about e-commerce. ChannelAdvisor’s 2014 Spring Release adds unique features to the company’s platform to improve the way retailers advertise across online channels, reprice products on Amazon, fulfil online orders, maintain optimal seller status and more.
“In our ever-changing industry, the only way for retailers to stay ahead is by working smarter, not harder, and the 2014 Spring Release offers features to do just that,” said ChannelAdvisor Vice President of Product Management Link Walls. “It’s our job to deliver the tools necessary to simplify the online selling process, and our new functionality allows retailers to improve core strategies and processes to make the most of every e-commerce opportunity.”
ChannelAdvisor’s 2014 Spring Release focuses on five areas:
- Smarter Digital Marketing: ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing calms the chaos of managing disparate online advertising programs, bringing paid search, Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs), comparison shopping, display, social and more under one umbrella. More specifically, ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing now offers support for Google Merchant Promotions so retailers can easily advertise special offers within Google PLAs. ChannelAdvisor’s new Portfolio Bidder predicts optimal bids to help maximise revenue for online retailers and manufacturers.
- Smarter Repricing: The ChannelAdvisor Repricer with Pricewatch includes predictive capabilities that give retailers a preview into how certain repricing rules compare to other retailers’ prices before setting a strategy. The Repricer provides immediate feedback on the repricing strategy and leaves little room for errors and uncertainty. ChannelAdvisor’s new Pricewatch feature keeps a constant eye on retailers’ Amazon products and reprices in near-real-time to help ensure they win the Buy Box.
- Smarter Fulfilment: The new Multiple Distribution Centres feature gives retailers the ability to fulfil orders as efficiently as possible. ChannelAdvisor manages all fulfilment options and allows retailers to give certain distribution centres priority over others with Prioritised Distribution Centers. ChannelAdvisor’s Proximity Order Routing cuts delivery time and shipping costs by allowing retailers to fulfil orders from the distribution centre closest to the customer.
- Smarter Marketplaces: ChannelAdvisor helps retailers sell more on marketplaces while maintaining optimal seller status ratings with overselling protection, improved categorisation and product matching technology, mobile optimisation and more. Retailers can now use ChannelAdvisor’s Amazon Product Matching Error Resolution feature to map their products to Amazon’s catalogue — one of the biggest hurdles to selling on marketplaces. Likewise, ChannelAdvisor makes it easy for retailers to be smarter about their eBay presence with features like improved oversell management, responsive mobile ad templates and additional mobile optimisation features.
- Smarter Webstores: ChannelAdvisor Webstores Amplifier integrates with Bigcommerce and Shopify to synchronise inventory data between a retailer’s webstore and listings on Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces, amplifying their online reach, capabilities and results. Now, retailers using Shopify in brick-and-mortar locations will have the ability to merge online and offline channels with ChannelAdvisor’s support for the Shopify point-of-sale (POS) system.
ChannelAdvisor customers are already seeing the benefits of the updated platform.
“ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing has really helped us accelerate our online advertising strategy in the last year by finding new customers online, getting our products in the right places and making sure that the right people are seeing our ads,” said Michael Kane, director of marketing for Karen Kane. “ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing's various functionalities have allowed us to connect with a whole new generation of shoppers who may not have discovered us in stores and are now finding us online.”
"Fulfilment is an increasingly important part of our business, and ChannelAdvisor's support for Multiple Distribution Centres allows us to selectively use inventory from our different distribution centres across North America on different marketplaces,” said Tim Odom, president of The AAM Group. “Using this new feature, we are now able to leverage our geographical diversity, while meeting each marketplace's shipping requirements.”
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimising online listings and analysing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
For more information, on the Spring Release, download the ChannelAdvisor Spring Release 2014 Content Bundle: http://bit.ly/SpringRelease2014
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimise their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimisation, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Feb. 9, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 288
Feb. 9, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 165
Feb. 9, 2016 06:30 AM EST Reads: 348
Feb. 9, 2016 06:15 AM EST Reads: 170
Feb. 9, 2016 06:00 AM EST Reads: 248
Feb. 9, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 151
Feb. 9, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 125
Feb. 9, 2016 05:15 AM EST Reads: 220
Feb. 9, 2016 05:15 AM EST Reads: 183
Feb. 9, 2016 05:00 AM EST
Feb. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 179
Feb. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, will discuss the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filte...
Feb. 9, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 139
SYS-CON Events announced today that VAI, a leading ERP software provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.) is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Premier Business Part...
Feb. 8, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 580
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed...
Feb. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 348