|By Elizabeth White||
|April 18, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
Marketers in global manufacturing businesses are looking to improve customer engagement and increase marketing effectiveness as they support prospects and customers through the discovery and buying process. To be successful, these marketers need to quickly transition from conventional product-centric marketing to a customer-centric approach. Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing is a flexible and scalable industry-specific marketing automation solution that enables companies to deliver targeted and personalized interactions across customer touchpoints and channels.
- Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing helps manufacturers improve the customer experience and drive revenue.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution that is specifically designed to help global manufacturing organizations deliver personalized experiences to customers and prospects while improving marketing outcomes and efficiency.
- The new solution increases marketing effectiveness by introducing industry-specific capabilities that enhance targeting and segmentation, increase engagement, improve measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- With a full view of the buyer's journey, insights into customer demand signals and integrated business intelligence reporting, marketers in global manufacturing organizations are able drive demand and improve the quality of leads that are passed to sales.
- By providing insight into customer and prospect needs, Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing helps marketers in global manufacturing organizations deliver personalized campaigns with timely and targeted content.
- To help manufacturers achieve a faster time to revenue and maximize their customers' lifetime value, Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing includes product registration capabilities that help deliver efficient product maintenance and subscription renewals.
- The new release includes intuitive templates and workflows that help marketers quickly and efficiently create and extend channel relationships. Campaign tasks are automated and personalized across print, e-mail, web, and telemarketing channels.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud has industry-specific marketing solutions for insurance, asset management, entertainment, non-profits, life sciences, wealth management and manufacturing organizations. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content and data analysis best practices.
- Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing helps marketers drive revenue, improve the customer experience and transition to a customer-centric approach by delivering custom templates, targeted content and leading business intelligence.
- Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Manufacturing include:
- Efficient marketing campaign management and execution: Pre-built and pre-approved branded sales templates for a number of manufacturing scenarios eliminate guesswork, increase the opportunity for early successes and accelerate time to value.
- Fast and accurate targeting: Helps capture digital behavior, segment for relevancy, and target prospects with engaging content to shift them along the buyer's journey.
- Improved personalization: By analyzing digital body language from every interaction, including social and website data, the new solution helps marketers personalize content and generate real-time engagement when target audiences are most interested.
- Better lead management: Helps manufacturers grow their new business pipeline and attract new customers by nurturing prospects through personalized interactions, identify buying signals and passing qualified leads to sales.
- Simplified customer on-boarding: Product registration triggers automated campaigns that deliver efficient product maintenance and subscription renewals.
- Accessible customer data: Enhances customer service and encourages transitions from trial to purchase by storing and analyzing critical information on product ownership, warranties and sample/trial requests.
- Optimized customer engagement: Increases customer loyalty and creates additional revenue opportunities by personalizing and improving the quality of engagement with prospects and leads.
- Enhanced customer insight: Provides insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, demonstrating marketing's impact on driving demand and ROI, while the built-in business intelligence capabilities improve sales forecasting.
- Enhanced mobility: Enables marketing and sales teams to set up campaigns with pre-approved content and templates while on the move.
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Dec. 3, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 2,135
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Dec. 3, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 777
Connected devices and the industrial internet are growing exponentially every year with Cisco expecting 50 billion devices to be in operation by 2020. In this period of growth, location-based insights are becoming invaluable to many businesses as they adopt new connected technologies. Knowing when and where these devices connect from is critical for a number of scenarios in supply chain management, disaster management, emergency response, M2M, location marketing and more. In his session at @Th...
Dec. 3, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 3,918
"Dice has been around for the last 20 years. We have been helping tech professionals find new jobs and career opportunities," explained Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 821
"We are a modern development application platform and we have a suite of products that allow you to application release automation, we do version control, and we do application life cycle management," explained Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 693
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 3, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 444
"We're a cybersecurity firm that specializes in engineering security solutions both at the software and hardware level. Security cannot be an after-the-fact afterthought, which is what it's become," stated Richard Blech, Chief Executive Officer at Secure Channels, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 483
Application transformation and DevOps practices are two sides of the same coin. Enterprises that want to capture value faster, need to deliver value faster – time value of money principle. To do that enterprises need to build cloud-native apps as microservices by empowering teams to build, ship, and run in production. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Neil Gehani, senior product manager at HPE, discussed what every business should plan for how to structure their teams to delive...
Dec. 3, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,354
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, attendees learned about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how ...
Dec. 3, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 699
"Venafi has a platform that allows you to manage, centralize and automate the complete life cycle of keys and certificates within the organization," explained Gina Osmond, Sr. Field Marketing Manager at Venafi, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 708
"Qosmos has launched L7Viewer, a network traffic analysis tool, so it analyzes all the traffic between the virtual machine and the data center and the virtual machine and the external world," stated Sebastien Synold, Product Line Manager at Qosmos, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 07:00 AM EST Reads: 511
In addition to all the benefits, IoT is also bringing new kind of customer experience challenges - cars that unlock themselves, thermostats turning houses into saunas and baby video monitors broadcasting over the internet. This list can only increase because while IoT services should be intuitive and simple to use, the delivery ecosystem is a myriad of potential problems as IoT explodes complexity. So finding a performance issue is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.
Dec. 3, 2016 06:30 AM EST Reads: 6,003
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Dec. 3, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 6,921
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web ...
Dec. 3, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,201
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 3, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,719