|By Marketwired .||
|April 17, 2014 01:59 PM EDT||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/17/14 -- Did you know?
If you owe tax at filing time each year, you can take steps to reduce your amount owing. You can do this by having tax or more tax deducted at source from certain types of income.
- You can ask to have tax, or more tax, deducted at source from employment income, pension benefits from an employer-sponsored pension plan, and Old Age Security or Canada Pension Plan benefits.
- To have income tax deducted from Old Age Security or Canada Pension Plan benefits, send a completed Form ISP-3520, Request for Income Tax Deductions, to your Service Canada office. You can get this form online at www.servicecanada.gc.ca or by calling 1-800-277-9914.
- To have tax withheld from employment income or from pension benefits from an employer-sponsored pension plan, give a completed Form TD1, Personal Tax Credits Return, to your employer or pension plan administrator. You can get this form online at www.cra.gc.ca/forms or by calling 1-800-959-8281.
If you have a balance owing for this year's tax-filing season, you can save time by using your financial institution's online banking service to make a payment or by using the Canada Revenue Agency's My Payment service, which allows you to make one or more payments in a single, simple online transaction. For more information on payment options, go to www.cra.gc.ca/payments.
To receive updates when new information is added to our website, you can:
- Follow the CRA on Twitter - @CanRevAgency.
- Subscribe to a CRA electronic mailing list.
- Add our RSS feeds to your feed reader.
You can also watch our tax-related videos on YouTube.
Canada Revenue Agency
Dec. 10, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,005
Dec. 10, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 657
Dec. 10, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 689
Dec. 10, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 483
Dec. 10, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 1,047
Dec. 10, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 904
Dec. 10, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 627
Dec. 10, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,081
Dec. 10, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 630
Dec. 10, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 1,088
Dec. 10, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,783
Dec. 10, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 5,481
Dec. 10, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,509
Dec. 10, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 1,262
"We analyze the video streaming experience. We are gathering the user behavior in real time from the user devices and we analyze how users experience the video streaming," explained Eric Kim, Founder and CEO at Streamlyzer, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 10, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 785