|By PR Newswire||
|April 17, 2014 06:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ft4tsx/internet_of) has announced the addition of the "Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Communication Market by Technologies & Platforms, M2M Connections & IoT Components - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
nternet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication are the essence of smart productivity and living. IoT and M2M is a worldwide network of interconnected objects. The objects can interact anywhere and anytime and can interoperate and collaborate heterogeneous range of entities.
It is expected that by 2025 a trillion of interconnected devices will be present in the market and a rising demand for sensors, wireless networks, and cloud apps could be seen in the market. The factors which are driving the IoT and M2M market rely on the government support, enhancing connectivity, and are proving to be beneficial for the market leaders and the industry.
The IoT and M2M communication market research report is segmented into technology and platform, M2M connection and modules, IoT components, applications, and regions with an in-depth analysis and forecasting of revenues. The report also analyzes global adoption trends, future growth potential, key drivers, competitive landscape, restraints, opportunities, and emerging technologies in this market. The report further presents regional opportunity plot analyses along with expected market size and forecast analyses for various sub-segments of IoT and M2M market.
Scope of the Report
Technologies & platforms:
- Radio frequency identification (RFID)
- Sensor nodes
- Cloud management
- Near field communications (NFC)
- Complex event processing (CEP)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- And information and discovery services (IDS).
M2M Connections & Modules:
- Network connections
- Module types.
IoT Components: Sensing & identification:
- Network communications
- Data processing
- And safety
- Support technology.
- Public safety & urban security
- Energy & power
- Telecom & IT
- Consumer & residential
- Industrial & commercial Buildings
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- IOT And M2M Communication: Technology Trends, Standards And Projects
- M2M Communication: Market Size, Analysis, And Forecast By M2M Network Connections, Sim Cards And Modules
- IOT: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast By Components
- IOT And M2M Communication: Market Size, Analysis, And Forecast By Applications
- IOT And M2M Communication: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast By Regions
- IOT & M2M Communication: Models, Approaches, And Consideration
- IOT & M2M Communication: Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- At&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nxp Semiconductors Nv
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Google, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Gemalto Nv
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ft4tsx/internet_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 611
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 381
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,483
Aug. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,200
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,543
Aug. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,358
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,886
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,593
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 577
Aug. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,384
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 543
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,828
Aug. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 490
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 605
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 499