|By Marketwired .||
|April 18, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/18/14 -- Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD), announced today its keynote speaker sessions for C3, the company's annual customer conference, which will be held May 12-14 at the Aria® Hotel in Las Vegas.
"With more than three weeks to go we have over 1000 attendees registered for the industry's most compelling sales and marketing event of the year. We are expecting another sellout conference, double the size of last year's C3," said Giles House, senior vice president and chief marketing officer. "Attendees will take away new strategies to transform their lead to money processes including the way they market, enable, coach, train, compensate and close."
C3 keynote speakers will include renowned business leader and star of the hit reality show Shark Tank, Robert Herjavec, as well as leading industry analysts and thought leaders from around the world.
Keynote Speaker Sessions:
- Robert Herjavec, one of North America's most recognizable business leaders, a best-selling author, and star of Shark Tank will deliver a special guest keynote
- Gartner Research Director, Chris Fletcher, brings over 30 years of industry insight to the stage as he reveals how to respond to the transformational changes in CRM and e-commerce
- Forrester Research Principal Analyst, Lori Wizdo, a marketing veteran with more than 25 years of experience, examines how marketers and sales can better work together and establish a Lead to Money process that delivers results
- Aberdeen Group Vice President, Peter Ostrow, will interview Lead to Money customers who will share how they have used CallidusCloud to slash onboarding times, ramp up sales performance and add more than $50m in additional revenue.
- CallidusCloud CEO, Leslie Stretch, will unveil the latest innovation from the company as well revealing how companies can harness mobility and big data to fuel profitable growth in a changed economy.
C3 provides an interactive forum for sales, marketing and learning professionals to meet industry leaders, discuss latest trends, solutions, best practices and secrets for succeeding in the sales industry. In addition to the keynote sessions, the event will offer more than 50 breakout sessions covering best practices, customer success stories, product roadmap and training, and roundtable discussions on the latest in sales and marketing effectiveness.
To see the full list of speakers, agenda and register for the event, please visit, http://www.calliduscloudconnections.com/
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud®, is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation - driving bigger deals, faster. Over 2500 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
For more information, please visit www.calliduscloud.com.
©2014. Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake, 6FigureJobs and LeadRocket are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
Dec. 2, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,494
Dec. 2, 2016 02:02 PM EST Reads: 172
Dec. 2, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 4,803
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,686
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,802
Dec. 2, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,069
Dec. 2, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,381
Dec. 2, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,440
Dec. 2, 2016 12:11 PM EST Reads: 216
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,824
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 170
Dec. 2, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,454
Dec. 2, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,845
Dec. 2, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 3,739
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 401