|By PR Newswire||
|April 18, 2014 12:41 PM EDT||
CHICAGO, April 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Are you active or looking to become active in the exciting healthcare real estate niche? Join Greater Chicago & the Midwest region's most innovative healthcare real estate executives on June 5 for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014. This innovative new conference will shed light on important trends in healthcare that will impact and change demand drivers for the underlying real estate assets. How hot, and how real are the healthcare real estate opportunities in 2014 in the myriad of properties, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities? Will the healthcare law survive in the coming years, and will it help the economy and benefit both sectors as supporters claim? Or, will the law be modified or repealed as many now suggest, and what impact will this have on healthcare real estate?
- Healthcare Real Estate Market Overview: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales Volume around the Nation
- Analysis & Review of Chicago, Metropolitan Chicago and Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities in Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings & Research Facilities
- Exploring New Markets & New Opportunities in Greater Chicago & the Midwest, Including Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Healthcare Real Estate 20/20: The New and Changing Delivery of Healthcare and its Impact on Current and Future Investment, Development & Financing Strategies
- Fireside Chat with Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Firm of the Year: TBA
- Healthcare Industry Perspective: Who Will be the Winners – and Losers – as Healthcare Systems Continue to Consolidate?
- Financing Healthcare Real Estate: Who are the Most Active Debt Sources, and What are the Return Requirements of Equity in 2014?
- The Evolving Design Spectrum: Analysis of Healthcare Design Today and the Efficiencies of Multiple Care Facilities
- Seniors' Housing & Assisted Living Opportunities: Will the Combination Aging Population and Rising Demand for Apartment Units Create a 'BOOM' Opportunity in the Seniors' Housing Sector?
- The Midwest Medical Office Building Market: How are Investors Approaching Changing Healthcare Delivery Dynamics and Regional Development Challenges?
- New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the New and Under-the-Radar Investors Entering the Healthcare Real Estate Spectrum, and Why?
Look Who's Speaking: Hear 40+ Speakers, Including:
- Jonathan Buehner, GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
- Mark Johnson, Director of Property Management, Healthcare Facilities, C&W Healthcare Solutions Group Jared Morgan, Vice President – Investments, SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President—Management Services Group, Health Care REIT
- Matthew M. Joseph, Real Estate, Presence Health
> Continue the Healthcare Real Estate Conversation on June 5: REGISTER ONLINE:https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1532114
> Suggest a Speaker or for Sponsorship Information:
Brian Klebash, CapRate Events (CRE), 917-460-3572, [email protected]
More than 350 senior-level executives from national healthcare real estate firms, healthcare industry practitioners and service providers recently attended Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 in New York:Look Who Attended the New York Summit on April 8:
- AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
- American Realty Capital
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Anchor Health Properties
- Andersen Environmental
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- ARC Properties, Inc.
- Array Architects
- Atkins Companies
- Bank of America
- BDO Consulting
- Beech Street Capital
- Bergman Real Estate Group
- Bohler Engineering
- C&W Healthcare Capital Markets
- Capital One
- Capital One Commercial and Specialty Finance
- CapRate Events
- Caracor LLC
- CareOne Management
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- Celestial Capital Group, LLC
- Cerami & Associates, Inc.
- Community Healthcare Associates, LLC
- Complement Capital Partners
- Country Bank
- Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- CrownPoint Development Group Inc.
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Dare Living Associates
- Data-Tele Contractors
- Deutsche Bank
- Duke Realty
- EmblemHealth, Inc.
- Equity Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Columbia Property Services
- Fletcher Thompson Architecture
- Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- GE Capital – Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
- Gittleson Zuppas Commercial Realty, Inc.
- Global Habitat Solutions
- Gotham Realty
- Grassi & Co.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental of NY
- Hammes Company
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Health Care REIT
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Honest Buildings
- HRE Capital
- Hudson Medical Properties
- Jacobson Properties
- JFK&M Consulting Group
- Johnson Controls
- Jones Group
- Kayne Anderson Real Estate
- Kings III Emergency Communications
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.
- Laub Realty Co., LLC
- Law Offices of Gary I. Fields, PLLC
- Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
- Legacy Builders
- Lend Lease Healthcare Development
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services
- LJS Real Estate Services
- LotInfo LLC
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
- MB Real Estate
- MedDev LLC
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Meridian Capital Group
- Meridian Capital Group, LLC
- Meritage Properties LLC
- Mission Capital Advisors, LLC
- Morgan Realty Capital
- MP Healthcare Services
- NAI JAMES E. HANSON
- National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC)
- Nelin Real Estate Management, Inc.
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Newmark Associates, Commercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- NK Associates
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- Norvin Partners, Ltd
- NPV Advisors
- NXT Health
- Penn Real Estate Group
- Platinum Health Care, LLC
- PM Pediatrics Management Group, LLC
- Polsinelli LLP
- Praedium Strategic Partners, LLC
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Rafael Vinoly Architects
- Raymond James
- RC Real Estate of New York
- Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese & Gluck P.C.
- Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
- Savills LLC
- Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
- Simone Development
- Simone Healthcare
- Simone Healthcare Development
- Simone Metro Properties
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Spirit Realty Capital Inc.
- Stan Johnson Company
- Starwood Capital Group
- Steadfast Companies
- Stephen Yablon Architect
- (partial list)
The conference will be held in The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza Hotel: Raise awareness and develop new relationships at this recently renovated, state-of-the art, convenient and accessible Chicago location.
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014-CHICAGO
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events
Enterprises have forever faced challenges surrounding the sharing of their intellectual property. Emerging cloud adoption has made it more compelling for enterprises to digitize their content, making them available over a wide variety of devices across the Internet. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Santosh Ahuja, Director of Architecture at Impiger Technologies, will introduce various mechanisms provided by cloud service providers today to manage and share digital content in a secure manner....
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 899
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,454
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 498
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,858
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,244
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,051
With over 720 million Internet users and 40–50% CAGR, the Chinese Cloud Computing market has been booming. When talking about cloud computing, what are the Chinese users of cloud thinking about? What is the most powerful force that can push them to make the buying decision? How to tap into them? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yu Hao, CEO and co-founder of SpeedyCloud, answered these questions and discussed the results of SpeedyCloud’s survey.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,355
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,940
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,670
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,494
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,451
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,880
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 927
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,987
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 857