|By PR Newswire||
|April 18, 2014 12:41 PM EDT||
CHICAGO, April 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Are you active or looking to become active in the exciting healthcare real estate niche? Join Greater Chicago & the Midwest region's most innovative healthcare real estate executives on June 5 for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014. This innovative new conference will shed light on important trends in healthcare that will impact and change demand drivers for the underlying real estate assets. How hot, and how real are the healthcare real estate opportunities in 2014 in the myriad of properties, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities? Will the healthcare law survive in the coming years, and will it help the economy and benefit both sectors as supporters claim? Or, will the law be modified or repealed as many now suggest, and what impact will this have on healthcare real estate?
- Healthcare Real Estate Market Overview: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales Volume around the Nation
- Analysis & Review of Chicago, Metropolitan Chicago and Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities in Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings & Research Facilities
- Exploring New Markets & New Opportunities in Greater Chicago & the Midwest, Including Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Healthcare Real Estate 20/20: The New and Changing Delivery of Healthcare and its Impact on Current and Future Investment, Development & Financing Strategies
- Fireside Chat with Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Firm of the Year: TBA
- Healthcare Industry Perspective: Who Will be the Winners – and Losers – as Healthcare Systems Continue to Consolidate?
- Financing Healthcare Real Estate: Who are the Most Active Debt Sources, and What are the Return Requirements of Equity in 2014?
- The Evolving Design Spectrum: Analysis of Healthcare Design Today and the Efficiencies of Multiple Care Facilities
- Seniors' Housing & Assisted Living Opportunities: Will the Combination Aging Population and Rising Demand for Apartment Units Create a 'BOOM' Opportunity in the Seniors' Housing Sector?
- The Midwest Medical Office Building Market: How are Investors Approaching Changing Healthcare Delivery Dynamics and Regional Development Challenges?
- New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the New and Under-the-Radar Investors Entering the Healthcare Real Estate Spectrum, and Why?
Look Who's Speaking: Hear 40+ Speakers, Including:
- Jonathan Buehner, GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
- Mark Johnson, Director of Property Management, Healthcare Facilities, C&W Healthcare Solutions Group Jared Morgan, Vice President – Investments, SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President—Management Services Group, Health Care REIT
- Matthew M. Joseph, Real Estate, Presence Health
> Continue the Healthcare Real Estate Conversation on June 5: REGISTER ONLINE:https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1532114
> Suggest a Speaker or for Sponsorship Information:
Brian Klebash, CapRate Events (CRE), 917-460-3572, [email protected]
More than 350 senior-level executives from national healthcare real estate firms, healthcare industry practitioners and service providers recently attended Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 in New York:Look Who Attended the New York Summit on April 8:
- AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
- American Realty Capital
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Anchor Health Properties
- Andersen Environmental
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- ARC Properties, Inc.
- Array Architects
- Atkins Companies
- Bank of America
- BDO Consulting
- Beech Street Capital
- Bergman Real Estate Group
- Bohler Engineering
- C&W Healthcare Capital Markets
- Capital One
- Capital One Commercial and Specialty Finance
- CapRate Events
- Caracor LLC
- CareOne Management
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- Celestial Capital Group, LLC
- Cerami & Associates, Inc.
- Community Healthcare Associates, LLC
- Complement Capital Partners
- Country Bank
- Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- CrownPoint Development Group Inc.
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Dare Living Associates
- Data-Tele Contractors
- Deutsche Bank
- Duke Realty
- EmblemHealth, Inc.
- Equity Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Columbia Property Services
- Fletcher Thompson Architecture
- Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- GE Capital – Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
- Gittleson Zuppas Commercial Realty, Inc.
- Global Habitat Solutions
- Gotham Realty
- Grassi & Co.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental of NY
- Hammes Company
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Health Care REIT
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Honest Buildings
- HRE Capital
- Hudson Medical Properties
- Jacobson Properties
- JFK&M Consulting Group
- Johnson Controls
- Jones Group
- Kayne Anderson Real Estate
- Kings III Emergency Communications
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.
- Laub Realty Co., LLC
- Law Offices of Gary I. Fields, PLLC
- Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
- Legacy Builders
- Lend Lease Healthcare Development
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services
- LJS Real Estate Services
- LotInfo LLC
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
- MB Real Estate
- MedDev LLC
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Meridian Capital Group
- Meridian Capital Group, LLC
- Meritage Properties LLC
- Mission Capital Advisors, LLC
- Morgan Realty Capital
- MP Healthcare Services
- NAI JAMES E. HANSON
- National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC)
- Nelin Real Estate Management, Inc.
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Newmark Associates, Commercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- NK Associates
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- Norvin Partners, Ltd
- NPV Advisors
- NXT Health
- Penn Real Estate Group
- Platinum Health Care, LLC
- PM Pediatrics Management Group, LLC
- Polsinelli LLP
- Praedium Strategic Partners, LLC
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Rafael Vinoly Architects
- Raymond James
- RC Real Estate of New York
- Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese & Gluck P.C.
- Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
- Savills LLC
- Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
- Simone Development
- Simone Healthcare
- Simone Healthcare Development
- Simone Metro Properties
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Spirit Realty Capital Inc.
- Stan Johnson Company
- Starwood Capital Group
- Steadfast Companies
- Stephen Yablon Architect
- (partial list)
The conference will be held in The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza Hotel: Raise awareness and develop new relationships at this recently renovated, state-of-the art, convenient and accessible Chicago location.
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014-CHICAGO
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events
Your homes and cars can be automated and self-serviced. Why can't your storage? From simply asking questions to analyze and troubleshoot your infrastructure, to provisioning storage with snapshots, recovery and replication, your wildest sci-fi dream has come true. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, will provide a ChatOps demo where you can talk to your storage and manage it from anywhere, through Slack and similar services ...
Mar. 28, 2017 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,438
Imagine having the ability to leverage all of your current technology and to be able to compose it into one resource pool. Now imagine, as your business grows, not having to deploy a complete new appliance to scale your infrastructure. Also imagine a true multi-cloud capability that allows live migration without any modification between cloud environments regardless of whether that cloud is your private cloud or your public AWS, Azure or Google instance. Now think of a world that is not locked i...
Mar. 28, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 363
SYS-CON Events announced today that Auditwerx will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Auditwerx specializes in SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 attestation services throughout the U.S. and Canada. As a division of Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI), one of the top 20 largest CPA firms nationally, you can expect the resources, skills, and experience of a much larger firm combined with the accessibility and atten...
Mar. 28, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 323
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Lachapelle, CEO of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), will provide an overview of various initiatives to certifiy the security of connected devices and future trends in ensuring public trust of IoT. Eric Lachapelle is the Chief Executive Officer of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), an international certification body. His role is to help companies and individuals to achieve professional, accredited and worldw...
Mar. 28, 2017 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 820
MongoDB Atlas leverages VPC peering for AWS, a service that allows multiple VPC networks to interact. This includes VPCs that belong to other AWS account holders. By performing cross account VPC peering, users ensure networks that host and communicate their data are secure. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jay Gordon, a Developer Advocate at MongoDB, will explain how to properly architect your VPC using existing AWS tools and then peer with your MongoDB Atlas cluster. He'll discuss the secur...
Mar. 28, 2017 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 393
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,762
SYS-CON Events announced today that Linux Academy, the foremost online Linux and cloud training platform and community, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. Industry leaders in quality training, provided services, and student certification passes, its goal is to c...
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,104
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,075
In his session at Cloud Expo, Alan Winters, an entertainment executive/TV producer turned serial entrepreneur, will present a success story of an entrepreneur who has both suffered through and benefited from offshore development across multiple businesses: The smart choice, or how to select the right offshore development partner Warning signs, or how to minimize chances of making the wrong choice Collaboration, or how to establish the most effective work processes Budget control, or how to m...
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 350
"delaPlex is a software development company. We do team-based outsourcing development," explained Mark Rivers, COO and Co-founder of delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 28, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 9,617
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 28, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,083
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,176
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,653
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Mar. 28, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 14,248
What if you could build a web application that could support true web-scale traffic without having to ever provision or manage a single server? Sounds magical, and it is! In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Munns, Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless Applications at Amazon Web Services, will show how to build a serverless website that scales automatically using services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon S3. We will review several frameworks that can help you build serverle...
Mar. 28, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,194