|By PR Newswire||
|April 18, 2014 12:41 PM EDT||
CHICAGO, April 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Are you active or looking to become active in the exciting healthcare real estate niche? Join Greater Chicago & the Midwest region's most innovative healthcare real estate executives on June 5 for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014. This innovative new conference will shed light on important trends in healthcare that will impact and change demand drivers for the underlying real estate assets. How hot, and how real are the healthcare real estate opportunities in 2014 in the myriad of properties, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities? Will the healthcare law survive in the coming years, and will it help the economy and benefit both sectors as supporters claim? Or, will the law be modified or repealed as many now suggest, and what impact will this have on healthcare real estate?
- Healthcare Real Estate Market Overview: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales Volume around the Nation
- Analysis & Review of Chicago, Metropolitan Chicago and Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities in Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings & Research Facilities
- Exploring New Markets & New Opportunities in Greater Chicago & the Midwest, Including Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Healthcare Real Estate 20/20: The New and Changing Delivery of Healthcare and its Impact on Current and Future Investment, Development & Financing Strategies
- Fireside Chat with Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Firm of the Year: TBA
- Healthcare Industry Perspective: Who Will be the Winners – and Losers – as Healthcare Systems Continue to Consolidate?
- Financing Healthcare Real Estate: Who are the Most Active Debt Sources, and What are the Return Requirements of Equity in 2014?
- The Evolving Design Spectrum: Analysis of Healthcare Design Today and the Efficiencies of Multiple Care Facilities
- Seniors' Housing & Assisted Living Opportunities: Will the Combination Aging Population and Rising Demand for Apartment Units Create a 'BOOM' Opportunity in the Seniors' Housing Sector?
- The Midwest Medical Office Building Market: How are Investors Approaching Changing Healthcare Delivery Dynamics and Regional Development Challenges?
- New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the New and Under-the-Radar Investors Entering the Healthcare Real Estate Spectrum, and Why?
Look Who's Speaking: Hear 40+ Speakers, Including:
- Jonathan Buehner, GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
- Mark Johnson, Director of Property Management, Healthcare Facilities, C&W Healthcare Solutions Group Jared Morgan, Vice President – Investments, SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President—Management Services Group, Health Care REIT
- Matthew M. Joseph, Real Estate, Presence Health
> Continue the Healthcare Real Estate Conversation on June 5: REGISTER ONLINE:https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1532114
> Suggest a Speaker or for Sponsorship Information:
Brian Klebash, CapRate Events (CRE), 917-460-3572, [email protected]
More than 350 senior-level executives from national healthcare real estate firms, healthcare industry practitioners and service providers recently attended Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 in New York:Look Who Attended the New York Summit on April 8:
- AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
- American Realty Capital
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Anchor Health Properties
- Andersen Environmental
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- ARC Properties, Inc.
- Array Architects
- Atkins Companies
- Bank of America
- BDO Consulting
- Beech Street Capital
- Bergman Real Estate Group
- Bohler Engineering
- C&W Healthcare Capital Markets
- Capital One
- Capital One Commercial and Specialty Finance
- CapRate Events
- Caracor LLC
- CareOne Management
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- Celestial Capital Group, LLC
- Cerami & Associates, Inc.
- Community Healthcare Associates, LLC
- Complement Capital Partners
- Country Bank
- Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- CrownPoint Development Group Inc.
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Dare Living Associates
- Data-Tele Contractors
- Deutsche Bank
- Duke Realty
- EmblemHealth, Inc.
- Equity Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Columbia Property Services
- Fletcher Thompson Architecture
- Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- GE Capital – Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
- GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services
- Gibbons P.C.
- Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
- Gittleson Zuppas Commercial Realty, Inc.
- Global Habitat Solutions
- Gotham Realty
- Grassi & Co.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental of NY
- Hammes Company
- Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Health Care REIT
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Honest Buildings
- HRE Capital
- Hudson Medical Properties
- Jacobson Properties
- JFK&M Consulting Group
- Johnson Controls
- Jones Group
- Kayne Anderson Real Estate
- Kings III Emergency Communications
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.
- Laub Realty Co., LLC
- Law Offices of Gary I. Fields, PLLC
- Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
- Legacy Builders
- Lend Lease Healthcare Development
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services
- LJS Real Estate Services
- LotInfo LLC
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
- MB Real Estate
- MedDev LLC
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Meridian Capital Group
- Meridian Capital Group, LLC
- Meritage Properties LLC
- Mission Capital Advisors, LLC
- Morgan Realty Capital
- MP Healthcare Services
- NAI JAMES E. HANSON
- National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC)
- Nelin Real Estate Management, Inc.
- New York County Medical Society
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Newmark Associates, Commercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- NK Associates
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- Norvin Partners, Ltd
- NPV Advisors
- NXT Health
- Penn Real Estate Group
- Platinum Health Care, LLC
- PM Pediatrics Management Group, LLC
- Polsinelli LLP
- Praedium Strategic Partners, LLC
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Rafael Vinoly Architects
- Raymond James
- RC Real Estate of New York
- Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese & Gluck P.C.
- Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
- Savills LLC
- Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
- Simone Development
- Simone Healthcare
- Simone Healthcare Development
- Simone Metro Properties
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- SPIRIT Realty Capital
- Spirit Realty Capital Inc.
- Stan Johnson Company
- Starwood Capital Group
- Steadfast Companies
- Stephen Yablon Architect
- (partial list)
The conference will be held in The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza Hotel: Raise awareness and develop new relationships at this recently renovated, state-of-the art, convenient and accessible Chicago location.
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014-CHICAGO
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it is the most popular among the new wave of databases running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Advocate, Redis Labs, will share the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,752
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,314
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,769
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,301
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,271
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 577
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,121
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Jul. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 635
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Jul. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,066
Security, data privacy, reliability, and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house, client-hosted environments to a cloud platform. Quality assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment, verification, and validation takes place to ensure business continuity during the migration to a new cloud platform.
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 533
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Jul. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 979
Ovum, a leading technology analyst firm, has published an in-depth report, Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a DevOps Release Management Solution, 2016–17. The report focuses on the automation aspects of DevOps, Release Management and compares solutions from the leading vendors.
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,858
Continuous testing helps bridge the gap between developing quickly and maintaining high quality products. But to implement continuous testing, CTOs must take a strategic approach to building a testing infrastructure and toolset that empowers their team to move fast. Download our guide to laying the groundwork for a scalable continuous testing strategy.
Jul. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,130
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, ...
Jul. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,367
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,410