|By Business Wire||
|April 21, 2014 07:04 AM EDT||
OPPLE Lighting Co., Ltd, one of the leading lighting manufacturers in China, today announced it will showcase a series of the latest LED lighting, from home lighting to light source to professional laminar at EXPOLUX 2014 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, April 22-26. EXPOLUX 2014 is the largest lighting trade fair in Latin America and OPPLE will present its products and solutions at booth C40 in Expo center north, white and Green pavilions.
Participation at EXPOLUX 2014 is another important step for OPPLE after opening its Brazil subsidiary earlier this year. “OPPLE Brazil is a total lighting solution supplier with local stock and support inside Brazil. We believe with the reliable product quality and fast delivers time, OPPLE will become the best choice for local customers.” said Nicola Regis, managing director of OPPLE Brazil.
Key Products Highlights
- HM down light series, with comfort light and aesthetic appearance, has the high system efficacy up to 100lm/w. Compared with DFL down light, it can save more than 50% energy.
- HR down light series has the same advantages as HM series. Moreover it is the UGR<19, a comfort light without glare.
- G40 light source has the high and low voltages which can meet Brazil’s various regional needs.
- GU10 light source could easily replace the halogen light source with 85% energy saving. It cuts the maintenance cost sharply with life length 10 times longer. GU10 is a voltage product that can be widely used in Brazil.
- Shining Moon has the intelligent linear dimming design with remote control. One remote controller can control up to 10 lights at the same time. Intelligent memory function can save the selected information.
Established in August 1996, OPPLE is an innovative and fast-growing lighting company in China. Investing heavily on R&D, OPPLE has developed a wide range of product line covering light source, lamps, electrical appliances, integrated ceiling lamps etc. With a strong design team, OPPLE won the iF design award in 2013.
Headquartered in Shanghai, OPPLE has opened subsidiaries in Netherlands, Hongkong, South Africa and Dubai, and another two offices in Thailand and India. OPPLE has a team of over 6,000 employees.
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,783
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,811
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,418
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,337
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 368
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,064
Aug. 24, 2016 10:48 AM EDT Reads: 255
Aug. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,782
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 437
Aug. 24, 2016 10:19 AM EDT Reads: 263
Aug. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 424
Aug. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,238
Aug. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 429
Aug. 24, 2016 09:36 AM EDT Reads: 205
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,492