|By Business Wire||
|April 21, 2014 07:04 AM EDT||
OPPLE Lighting Co., Ltd, one of the leading lighting manufacturers in China, today announced it will showcase a series of the latest LED lighting, from home lighting to light source to professional laminar at EXPOLUX 2014 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, April 22-26. EXPOLUX 2014 is the largest lighting trade fair in Latin America and OPPLE will present its products and solutions at booth C40 in Expo center north, white and Green pavilions.
Participation at EXPOLUX 2014 is another important step for OPPLE after opening its Brazil subsidiary earlier this year. “OPPLE Brazil is a total lighting solution supplier with local stock and support inside Brazil. We believe with the reliable product quality and fast delivers time, OPPLE will become the best choice for local customers.” said Nicola Regis, managing director of OPPLE Brazil.
Key Products Highlights
- HM down light series, with comfort light and aesthetic appearance, has the high system efficacy up to 100lm/w. Compared with DFL down light, it can save more than 50% energy.
- HR down light series has the same advantages as HM series. Moreover it is the UGR<19, a comfort light without glare.
- G40 light source has the high and low voltages which can meet Brazil’s various regional needs.
- GU10 light source could easily replace the halogen light source with 85% energy saving. It cuts the maintenance cost sharply with life length 10 times longer. GU10 is a voltage product that can be widely used in Brazil.
- Shining Moon has the intelligent linear dimming design with remote control. One remote controller can control up to 10 lights at the same time. Intelligent memory function can save the selected information.
Established in August 1996, OPPLE is an innovative and fast-growing lighting company in China. Investing heavily on R&D, OPPLE has developed a wide range of product line covering light source, lamps, electrical appliances, integrated ceiling lamps etc. With a strong design team, OPPLE won the iF design award in 2013.
Headquartered in Shanghai, OPPLE has opened subsidiaries in Netherlands, Hongkong, South Africa and Dubai, and another two offices in Thailand and India. OPPLE has a team of over 6,000 employees.
Dec. 9, 2016 06:00 AM EST Reads: 821
Dec. 9, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 3,132
Dec. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 491
Dec. 9, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,030
Dec. 9, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,452
Dec. 9, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 3,545
Dec. 9, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 581
Dec. 9, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 6,342
Dec. 9, 2016 03:30 AM EST Reads: 493
Dec. 9, 2016 03:00 AM EST Reads: 407
Dec. 9, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 6,236
Dec. 9, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 3,062
Dec. 9, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 993
Dec. 9, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 1,956
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, director/senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 9, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,665