|By Business Wire||
|April 21, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today delivered new features that help retailers become smarter about e-commerce. ChannelAdvisor’s 2014 Spring Release adds unique features to the company’s platform to improve the way retailers advertise across online channels, reprice products on Amazon, fulfil online orders, maintain optimal seller status and more.
“In our ever-changing industry, the only way for retailers to stay ahead is by working smarter, not harder, and the 2014 Spring Release offers features to do just that,” said ChannelAdvisor Vice President of Product Management Link Walls. “It’s our job to deliver the tools necessary to simplify the online selling process, and our new functionality allows retailers to improve core strategies and processes to make the most of every e-commerce opportunity.”
ChannelAdvisor’s 2014 Spring Release focuses on five areas:
- Smarter Digital Marketing: ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing calms the chaos of managing disparate online advertising programs, bringing paid search, Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs), comparison shopping, display, social and more under one umbrella. More specifically, ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing now offers support for Google Merchant Promotions so retailers can easily advertise special offers within Google PLAs. ChannelAdvisor’s new Portfolio Bidder predicts optimal bids to help maximise revenue for online retailers and manufacturers.
- Smarter Repricing: The ChannelAdvisor Repricer with Pricewatch includes predictive capabilities that give retailers a preview into how certain repricing rules compare to other retailers’ prices before setting a strategy. The Repricer provides immediate feedback on the repricing strategy and leaves little room for errors and uncertainty. ChannelAdvisor’s new Pricewatch feature keeps a constant eye on retailers’ Amazon products and reprices in near-real-time to help ensure they win the Buy Box.
- Smarter Fulfilment: The new Multiple Distribution Centres feature gives retailers the ability to fulfil orders as efficiently as possible. ChannelAdvisor manages all fulfilment options and allows retailers to give certain distribution centres priority over others with Prioritised Distribution Centres.
- Smarter Marketplaces: ChannelAdvisor helps retailers sell more on marketplaces while maintaining optimal seller status ratings with overselling protection, improved categorisation and product matching technology, mobile optimisation and more. Retailers can now use ChannelAdvisor’s Amazon Product Matching Error Resolution feature to map their products to Amazon’s catalogue — one of the biggest hurdles to selling on marketplaces. Likewise, ChannelAdvisor makes it easy for retailers to be smarter about their eBay presence with features like improved oversell management, responsive mobile ad templates and additional mobile optimisation features.
- Smarter Webstores: ChannelAdvisor Webstores Amplifier integrates with Bigcommerce and Shopify to synchronise inventory data between a retailer’s webstore and listings on Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces, amplifying their online reach, capabilities and results. Now, retailers using Shopify in brick-and-mortar locations will have the ability to merge online and offline channels with ChannelAdvisor’s support for the Shopify point-of-sale (POS) system.
ChannelAdvisor customers are already seeing the benefits of the updated platform.
“ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing has really helped us accelerate our online advertising strategy in the last year by finding new customers online, getting our products in the right places and making sure that the right people are seeing our ads,” said Michael Kane, director of marketing for Karen Kane. “ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing's various functionalities have allowed us to connect with a whole new generation of shoppers who may not have discovered us in stores and are now finding us online.”
"Fulfilment is an increasingly important part of our business, and ChannelAdvisor's support for Multiple Distribution Centres allows us to selectively use inventory from our different distribution centres across North America on different marketplaces,” said Tim Odom, president of The AAM Group “Using this new feature, we are now able to leverage our geographical diversity, while meeting each marketplace's shipping requirements.”
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimising online listings and analysing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimise their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimisation, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.au.
Aug. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 204
Aug. 31, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 235
Aug. 31, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,527
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 192
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,616
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 276
Aug. 31, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 277
Aug. 31, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 876
Aug. 31, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,843
Aug. 31, 2016 04:39 PM EDT Reads: 245
Aug. 31, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 976
Aug. 31, 2016 04:12 PM EDT Reads: 258
Aug. 31, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,135
Aug. 31, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 327
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 31, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 795