|By Business Wire||
|April 22, 2014 02:41 PM EDT||
Technology Marketing Corp. (TMC) has confirmed the speaker lineup for its CX Hot Trends Symposium, held June 2-4, 2014 in Indianapolis, Indiana. This event will take a unique look at what trends are driving positive customer experiences, such as multichannel communications, data analytics, self-service, cloud-based communications and social, mobile and video strategies.
Confirmed speakers include industry experts from firms such as Forrester, Frost & Sullivan, Gartner, IDC, Ovum, and others.
“A customer’s experience can have a profound impact on the success—and challenges—of a business,” said Joe Staples, chief marketing officer for the conference’s primary sponsor Interactive Intelligence. “CX Hot Trends Symposium attendees will learn unique ways to use technology and best practices to improve their interactions with customers based on some of the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in the business.”
The CX Hot Trends Symposium agenda includes the following:
- Aron Ralston, fearless adventurer and subject of the film “127 Hours,” will deliver a keynote, 127 Hours: Between a Rock and a Hard Place.
- Jay Baer, president of Convince & Convert, delivers the event’s second keynote, The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social.
- New Model of Cloud-based Communications, featuring Interactive Intelligence founder, CEO and chairman of the board, Dr. Donald E. Brown.
- Cloud-based Customer Care, featuring Melissa O'Brien, research analyst for worldwide contact center services at International Data Corp. (IDC).
- Getting Multichannel Contact Center Infrastructure Technology Right Means Focusing on the Customer, presented by Drew Kraus, research vice president at Gartner.
- Faster! 6 Trends Forcing Businesses to Embrace Lightning-Quick Social Media Customer Service, also featuring Convince & Convert’s Baer.
- Mobile Customer Experiences: Are You Missing the Revolution?, featuring Keith Dawson, principal analyst at Ovum.
- WebRTC in the Enterprise, presented by Phil Edholm, president and principal at PKE Consulting LLC and UCStrategies expert.
- Performance Metrics for the Socialized Contact Center, featuring Paul Stockford, chief analyst at Saddletree Research.
- Clunky Robots or Customer-Pleasing Virtual Assistants? What’s Possible with Self-Service Today to Boost Revenue and Cut Costs for Your Business?, presented by Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research.
- No Call Resolution? Embracing Proactive Customer Care, presented by Sheila McGee-Smith, McGee-Smith Analytics founder and principal analyst.
- Super-Charge Your Customer Service with Video Support, featuring Melanie Turek, vice president of research for enterprise communications & collaboration at Frost & Sullivan.
- Special appearance by Indianapolis Colts quarterback, Andrew Luck at the All-American Tailgate Party.
CX Hot Trends Symposium is supported by Diamond Sponsor Interactive Intelligence and Platinum Sponsors OrgSpan and ZenDesk.
Registration for CX Hot Trends Symposium is now open. Contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800, ext. 131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for CX Hot Trends Symposium should contact TMC's Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800, ext. 146.
For the latest CX Hot Trends Symposium news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @CXHotTrends.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Jul. 7, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,521
Jul. 7, 2015 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,859
Jul. 7, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,297
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 962
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,943
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,941
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,638
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,202
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,988
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,241
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,018
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,176
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 745
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,593
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,789