|By Business Wire||
|April 22, 2014 02:41 PM EDT||
Technology Marketing Corp. (TMC) has confirmed the speaker lineup for its CX Hot Trends Symposium, held June 2-4, 2014 in Indianapolis, Indiana. This event will take a unique look at what trends are driving positive customer experiences, such as multichannel communications, data analytics, self-service, cloud-based communications and social, mobile and video strategies.
Confirmed speakers include industry experts from firms such as Forrester, Frost & Sullivan, Gartner, IDC, Ovum, and others.
“A customer’s experience can have a profound impact on the success—and challenges—of a business,” said Joe Staples, chief marketing officer for the conference’s primary sponsor Interactive Intelligence. “CX Hot Trends Symposium attendees will learn unique ways to use technology and best practices to improve their interactions with customers based on some of the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in the business.”
The CX Hot Trends Symposium agenda includes the following:
- Aron Ralston, fearless adventurer and subject of the film “127 Hours,” will deliver a keynote, 127 Hours: Between a Rock and a Hard Place.
- Jay Baer, president of Convince & Convert, delivers the event’s second keynote, The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social.
- New Model of Cloud-based Communications, featuring Interactive Intelligence founder, CEO and chairman of the board, Dr. Donald E. Brown.
- Cloud-based Customer Care, featuring Melissa O'Brien, research analyst for worldwide contact center services at International Data Corp. (IDC).
- Getting Multichannel Contact Center Infrastructure Technology Right Means Focusing on the Customer, presented by Drew Kraus, research vice president at Gartner.
- Faster! 6 Trends Forcing Businesses to Embrace Lightning-Quick Social Media Customer Service, also featuring Convince & Convert’s Baer.
- Mobile Customer Experiences: Are You Missing the Revolution?, featuring Keith Dawson, principal analyst at Ovum.
- WebRTC in the Enterprise, presented by Phil Edholm, president and principal at PKE Consulting LLC and UCStrategies expert.
- Performance Metrics for the Socialized Contact Center, featuring Paul Stockford, chief analyst at Saddletree Research.
- Clunky Robots or Customer-Pleasing Virtual Assistants? What’s Possible with Self-Service Today to Boost Revenue and Cut Costs for Your Business?, presented by Art Schoeller, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research.
- No Call Resolution? Embracing Proactive Customer Care, presented by Sheila McGee-Smith, McGee-Smith Analytics founder and principal analyst.
- Super-Charge Your Customer Service with Video Support, featuring Melanie Turek, vice president of research for enterprise communications & collaboration at Frost & Sullivan.
- Special appearance by Indianapolis Colts quarterback, Andrew Luck at the All-American Tailgate Party.
CX Hot Trends Symposium is supported by Diamond Sponsor Interactive Intelligence and Platinum Sponsors OrgSpan and ZenDesk.
Registration for CX Hot Trends Symposium is now open. Contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800, ext. 131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for CX Hot Trends Symposium should contact TMC's Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800, ext. 146.
For the latest CX Hot Trends Symposium news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @CXHotTrends.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Oct. 21, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,117
Oct. 21, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,206
Oct. 21, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 33,890
Oct. 21, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 623
Oct. 21, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,587
Oct. 21, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,194
Oct. 21, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,979
Oct. 21, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 341
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining senso...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 254
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Oct. 21, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,613
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,109
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Oct. 21, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,930
What are the new priorities for the connected business? First: businesses need to think differently about the types of connections they will need to make – these span well beyond the traditional app to app into more modern forms of integration including SaaS integrations, mobile integrations, APIs, device integration and Big Data integration. It’s important these are unified together vs. doing them all piecemeal. Second, these types of connections need to be simple to design, adapt and configure...
Oct. 21, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,862
The IoT has the potential to create a renaissance of manufacturing in the US and elsewhere. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Florent Solt, CTO and chief architect of Netvibes, discussed how the expected exponential increase in the amount of data that will be processed, transported, stored, and accessed means there will be a huge demand for smart technologies to deliver it. Florent Solt is the CTO and chief architect of Netvibes. Prior to joining Netvibes in 2007, he co-founded Rift Technologi...
Oct. 21, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,815
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 21, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,019