|By PR Newswire||
|April 23, 2014 02:26 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zkv47/nitrile_rubber) has announced the addition of the "Nitrile rubber (NBR): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Nitrile rubber 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about nitrile rubber market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for nitrile rubber. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of nitrile rubber
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing nitrile rubber capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on nitrile rubber producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of nitrile rubber in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Nitrile rubber market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of nitrile rubber market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the nitrile rubber market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into nitrile rubber market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed nitrile rubber market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: NITRILE RUBBER PROPERTIES AND USES
2. NITRILE RUBBER MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. NITRILE RUBBER WORLD MARKET
3.1. World nitrile rubber capacity
3.2. World nitrile rubber production
3.3. Nitrile rubber consumption
3.4. Nitrile rubber global trade
3.5. Nitrile rubber prices in the world market
4. NITRILE RUBBER REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
4.1. Nitrile rubber European market analysis
4.2. Nitrile rubber Asia Pacific market analysis
4.3. Nitrile rubber North American market analysis
4.4. Nitrile rubber Latin American market analysis
5. NITRILE RUBBER MARKET PERSPECTIVES
5.1. Nitrile rubber capacity and production forecast up to 2018
5.2. Nitrile rubber consumption forecast up to 2018
5.3. Nitrile rubber prices forecast up to 2018
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE NITRILE RUBBER MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. NITRILE RUBBER FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zkv47/nitrile_rubber
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, will provide economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session will also include a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Jul. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 329
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jul. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,194
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,184
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,081
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 754
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 691
Jul. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 257
Jul. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,828
Jul. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,093
Jul. 29, 2016 11:46 AM EDT Reads: 303
Jul. 29, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,244
Jul. 29, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,340
Jul. 29, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 677
Deploying applications in hybrid cloud environments is hard work. Your team spends most of the time maintaining your infrastructure, configuring dev/test and production environments, and deploying applications across environments – which can be both time consuming and error prone. But what if you could automate provisioning and deployment to deliver error free environments faster? What could you do with your free time?
Jul. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 436
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Jul. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 506