|By PR Newswire||
|April 23, 2014 06:03 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dwnrbj/cumene_2014) has announced the addition of the "Cumene: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Cumene 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about Cumene market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for Cumene. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of Cumene
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing Cumene capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on Cumene producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of Cumene in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Cumene market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of Cumene market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the Cumene market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into Cumene market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed Cumene market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: CUMENE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. CUMENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. CUMENE WORLD MARKET
3.1. World cumene capacity
3.2. World cumene production
3.3. Cumene consumption
3.4. Cumene global trade
3.5. Cumene prices in the world market
4. CUMENE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
4.1. Cumene European market analysis
4.2. Cumene Asia Pacific market analysis
4.3. Cumene North American market analysis
4.4. Cumene Latin American market analysis
4.5. Cumene Middle East market analysis
5. CUMENE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
5.1. Cumene capacity and production forecast up to 2018
5.2. Cumene consumption forecast up to 2018
5.3. Cumene prices forecast up to 2018
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE CUMENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. CUMENE FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dwnrbj/cumene_2014
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Sep. 29, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,112
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,708
Internet of @ThingsExpo has announced today that Chris Matthieu has been named tech chair of Internet of @ThingsExpo 2016 Silicon Valley. The 6thInternet of @ThingsExpo will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,657
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,085
Sep. 29, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,729
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,937
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,485
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,413
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,275
Sep. 29, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,181
Sep. 29, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,673
Sep. 29, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,473
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 525
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,761
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,681