|By Business Wire||
|April 23, 2014 09:00 PM EDT||
IneoQuest Technologies, the global leader in video analytics and service assurance solutions, today announced that it will be featuring its solutions for Monetizing the Video Experience™ at Broadband Asia & TV Connect 2014 from April 29-30, 2014 in Suntec, Singapore. IneoQuest’s industry leading video analytics and service assurance solutions help operators optimize video networks to improve performance, enhance customer experience, and boost profitability.
“As consumers have more ways to watch video than ever before, on more devices and from more locations, video providers are looking at new strategies for monetizing their video services,” said Joel Daly, Senior Director, Product Management and Marketing at IneoQuest. Daly added, “In order to effectively monetize high value content, providers need to have real-time end-to-end visibility into their subscribers’ video experience, as well as information on how they are watching the video. We look forward to featuring our advanced video analytics solutions that give providers the true end-to-end view of the video delivery infrastructure and viewing behaviours they need at Broadband Asia & TV Connect next week.”
Broadband Asia & TV Connect Exhibition Information
IneoQuest will be located at Booth #01 at Broadband Asia & TV Connect 2014 being held at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre in Singapore.
At the show, the company will be showcasing its video analytics and service assurance solutions that enable providers to Monetize the Video Experience, including:
- New analytics platform that harvests behavioral and operational analytics across adaptive streaming networks allowing comprehensive analysis of the video assets, devices, protocols, and end user behavior.
- Operational analytics platform that provide 4-dimensional analysis and reporting on years of video quality and performance data, giving providers insight into performance over time by program, time, location and error.
- Multiscreen & OTT Video Solutions – industry’s first true end-to-end video analytics and service assurance solutions that provide the real-time data and business intelligence that providers need to gain visibility into their services throughout the entire network.
- Cloud-based Video Service Assurance – provides multi-location validation of adaptive video asset availability and quality after a 3rd party or operator CDN.
- Cutting-edge QoE & QoS monitoring solutions for Linear Broadcast TV, HEVC-encoded video, and Compliance Validation, with local language capability.
To learn more about IneoQuest’s solutions for Monetizing the Video Experience, please visit www.ineoquest.com/monetizing-the-video-experience/.
About IneoQuest Technologies
With over 600 global customers, IneoQuest is the global leader in video analytics and service assurance solutions that enable video providers to monetize the video experience. IneoQuest’s solutions monitor, analyze and optimize video – independent of the screen or network – with end-to-end visibility into every subscriber, viewing experience, and channel. IneoQuest gives customers the ability to monetize the video experience through verifying and assuring the quality of every viewing experience, understanding and expanding their subscriber base, and growing their returns on capital investments and digital assets. Clients include service providers, broadcasters, content providers, government, equipment manufacturers and enterprises. For more information, visit www.ineoquest.com.
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,321
Jul. 30, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,940
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,494
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,317
Jul. 30, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,528
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,763
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,318
Jul. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,775
Jul. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,307
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 584
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,124
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,283
Jul. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 652
Jul. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,074
Jul. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 541