|By PR Newswire||
|April 24, 2014 10:19 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rising oil prices will drive the need for fuel efficient vehicles and aircrafts, the growth of electric and hybrid vehicles will increase CFRP composites usage in the automotive industry, and the development of the wind power market and, offshore drilling and deeper oil and gas exploration will increase the penetration of carbon fibre in the energy industry.
The superior performance per weight of CFRP, and improvements made in the production of CFRP materials has changed the preferences of consumers and manufacturers. As the demands for renewable sources of energy rises, government regulations also promote the use of carbon fibre, and innovation increases penetration of CFRP composites in end-user applications and in emerging market economies, demand for CFRP composites will rise. The world market for CFRP composites will reach $26.84bn in 2014.
Vast opportunities exist where the unique properties of CFRP are critical if innovation is able to produce a new low cost grade of carbon fibre. This could result in a much larger market penetration.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global CFRP composite market; forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 186 page report provides 120 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CFRP composites market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CFRP composites sector.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information. Be part of this knowledge.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the CFRP composites sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Andy Brink, Michelman: A global developer of water-based surface modifiers, additives and polymers for numerous industries including fibres, and composites.
- Cliff Eberle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory: a multiprogram science and technology laboratory managed for the U.S. Department of Energy by UT-Battelle, LLC.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the CFRP composites industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these CFRP composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Aerospace CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Automotive CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Energy CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Construction CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Sporting equipment CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Other applications CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
*Submarkets are broken down into further segments, by application.
• Understand the prospects for the leading national CFRP composites markets - where are the largest opportunities occurring?
- Learn about the market potential for CFRP composites companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 14 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2014-2024
- Middle East and North Africa forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the CFRP composites industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the CFRP composites market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading CFRP composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- GKN Aerospace
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (MCHC)
- Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
- SGL Group
- Toho Tenax, Teijin Ltd
- Composite Holding Company
- Crosby Composites
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Plasan Carbon Composites
Why you should buy Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
What is the future of the CFRP composites market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CFRP composites market
The Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment report provides impartial CFRP composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CFRP composites market. You will discover:
• Market forecasts,
• Technological trends,
• Expert opinion
This will provide you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the CFRP composites sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment: Avoid missing out -order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report
Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş
Beluga Composites Corporation
Carbo Tech Composites
Composite Holding Company
Dow Chemical Company
Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co.KG
Emas Kiara Industries Berhad
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS)
Fisipe Fibras Sintéticas de Portugal S.A
Formosa Plastics Corp
Fuji Heavy Industries
General Electric (GE)
Hafei Aviation Industry
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Mitsubishi Plastics Inc
Nippon Graphite Fiber
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Performance Materials Corporation (PMC) Baycomp
Plasan Carbon Composites
Pratt & Whitney
Quickstep Holdings Ltd
RT-Chemcomposite Holding Company
SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Star Orechem International Private Limited (SOIL)
Teleflex Aerospace Manufacturing Group (TAMG)
TenCate Advanced Composites
TK Industries GmbH
Toho Tenax Co. Ltd.,
Toray Carbon Fibres Europe S.A.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Advisory Council for Aeronautical Research in Europe (ACARE)
Brazilian Wind Power Trade Association
British Colombia Composite Research Network
Canadian Composites Manufacturing Research and Development (CCMRD) consortium
Canadian Wind Energy Association
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac)
Composite Applications Laboratory (CAL)
Composite Innovation Centre Manitoba (CIC)
Deutsche Börse Xetra
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Global Wind Energy Council
Institute of Industrial Science (IIS) - Tokyo
Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA)
Lisbon Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Moskvich Innovation Centre
Nanotechnology Centre of Composites (NCC Russia)
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
National Composite Centre (NCC)
New York Stock Exchange
NYSE Euronext Amsterdam
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Swiss stock exchange
The Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA)
Tokyo Stock Exchange
US Department of Defence
US Government Accountability Office (GAO)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo® and DevOps Summit 2015 Silicon Valley, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Alert Logic provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid IT infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for cust...
Jul. 5, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,197
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than
Jul. 5, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,448
Agile, which started in the development organization, has gradually expanded into other areas downstream - namely IT and Operations. Teams – then teams of teams – have streamlined processes, improved feedback loops and driven a much faster pace into IT departments which have had profound effects on the entire organization. In his session at DevOps Summit, Anders Wallgren, Chief Technology Officer of Electric Cloud, will discuss how DevOps and Continuous Delivery have emerged to help connect dev...
Jul. 5, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,810
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding bu...
Jul. 5, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,424
SYS-CON Events announced today that Harbinger Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Harbinger Systems is a global company providing software technology services. Since 1990, Harbinger has developed a strong customer base worldwide. Its customers include software product companies ranging from hi-tech start-ups in Silicon Valley to leading product companies in the US a...
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,206
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Arch...
Jul. 5, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,601
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the ...
Jul. 5, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,459
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,573
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Infrastructure & Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS) is a managed services provider of cloud computing solutions for the IBM Power Systems market. The company helps mid-market firms built on IBM hardware platforms to deploy new levels of reliable and cost-effective computing and hig...
Jul. 5, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,655
To many people, IoT is a buzzword whose value is not understood. Many people think IoT is all about wearables and home automation. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, discussed some incredible game-changing use cases and how they are transforming industries like agriculture, manufacturing, health care, and smart cities. He will discuss cool technologies like smart dust, robotics, smart labels, and much more. Prepare...
Jul. 5, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,638
SYS-CON Events announced today that ProfitBricks, the provider of painless cloud infrastructure, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ProfitBricks is the IaaS provider that offers a painless cloud experience for all IT users, with no learning curve. ProfitBricks boasts flexible cloud servers and networking, an integrated Data Center Designer tool for visual control over the...
Jul. 5, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,027
The cloud has transformed how we think about software quality. Instead of preventing failures, we must focus on automatic recovery from failure. In other words, resilience trumps traditional quality measures. Continuous delivery models further squeeze traditional notions of quality. Remember the venerable project management Iron Triangle? Among time, scope, and cost, you can only fix two or quality will suffer. Only in today's DevOps world, continuous testing, integration, and deployment upend...
Jul. 5, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,528
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides private all-in-one social intranets allowing workers to securely collaborate from anywhere in the world and from any device. Social, mobile, and easy to use. MangoApps has been named a "Market Leader" by Ovum Research and a "Cool Vendor" by Gartner. 20,000+ business custome...
Jul. 5, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,999
SYS-CON Events announced today that JFrog, maker of Artifactory, the popular Binary Repository Manager, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based in California, Israel and France, founded by longtime field-experts, JFrog, creator of Artifactory and Bintray, has provided the market with the first Binary Repository solution and a software distribution social platform.
Jul. 5, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,684
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises ar...
Jul. 5, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,382