|By PR Newswire||
|April 24, 2014 10:19 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rising oil prices will drive the need for fuel efficient vehicles and aircrafts, the growth of electric and hybrid vehicles will increase CFRP composites usage in the automotive industry, and the development of the wind power market and, offshore drilling and deeper oil and gas exploration will increase the penetration of carbon fibre in the energy industry.
The superior performance per weight of CFRP, and improvements made in the production of CFRP materials has changed the preferences of consumers and manufacturers. As the demands for renewable sources of energy rises, government regulations also promote the use of carbon fibre, and innovation increases penetration of CFRP composites in end-user applications and in emerging market economies, demand for CFRP composites will rise. The world market for CFRP composites will reach $26.84bn in 2014.
Vast opportunities exist where the unique properties of CFRP are critical if innovation is able to produce a new low cost grade of carbon fibre. This could result in a much larger market penetration.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global CFRP composite market; forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 186 page report provides 120 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CFRP composites market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CFRP composites sector.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information. Be part of this knowledge.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the CFRP composites sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Andy Brink, Michelman: A global developer of water-based surface modifiers, additives and polymers for numerous industries including fibres, and composites.
- Cliff Eberle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory: a multiprogram science and technology laboratory managed for the U.S. Department of Energy by UT-Battelle, LLC.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the CFRP composites industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these CFRP composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Aerospace CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Automotive CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Energy CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Construction CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Sporting equipment CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Other applications CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
*Submarkets are broken down into further segments, by application.
• Understand the prospects for the leading national CFRP composites markets - where are the largest opportunities occurring?
- Learn about the market potential for CFRP composites companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 14 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2014-2024
- Middle East and North Africa forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the CFRP composites industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the CFRP composites market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading CFRP composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- GKN Aerospace
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (MCHC)
- Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
- SGL Group
- Toho Tenax, Teijin Ltd
- Composite Holding Company
- Crosby Composites
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Plasan Carbon Composites
Why you should buy Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
What is the future of the CFRP composites market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CFRP composites market
The Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment report provides impartial CFRP composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CFRP composites market. You will discover:
• Market forecasts,
• Technological trends,
• Expert opinion
This will provide you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the CFRP composites sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment: Avoid missing out -order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report
Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş
Beluga Composites Corporation
Carbo Tech Composites
Composite Holding Company
Dow Chemical Company
Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co.KG
Emas Kiara Industries Berhad
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS)
Fisipe Fibras Sintéticas de Portugal S.A
Formosa Plastics Corp
Fuji Heavy Industries
General Electric (GE)
Hafei Aviation Industry
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Mitsubishi Plastics Inc
Nippon Graphite Fiber
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Performance Materials Corporation (PMC) Baycomp
Plasan Carbon Composites
Pratt & Whitney
Quickstep Holdings Ltd
RT-Chemcomposite Holding Company
SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Star Orechem International Private Limited (SOIL)
Teleflex Aerospace Manufacturing Group (TAMG)
TenCate Advanced Composites
TK Industries GmbH
Toho Tenax Co. Ltd.,
Toray Carbon Fibres Europe S.A.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Advisory Council for Aeronautical Research in Europe (ACARE)
Brazilian Wind Power Trade Association
British Colombia Composite Research Network
Canadian Composites Manufacturing Research and Development (CCMRD) consortium
Canadian Wind Energy Association
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac)
Composite Applications Laboratory (CAL)
Composite Innovation Centre Manitoba (CIC)
Deutsche Börse Xetra
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Global Wind Energy Council
Institute of Industrial Science (IIS) - Tokyo
Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA)
Lisbon Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Moskvich Innovation Centre
Nanotechnology Centre of Composites (NCC Russia)
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
National Composite Centre (NCC)
New York Stock Exchange
NYSE Euronext Amsterdam
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Swiss stock exchange
The Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA)
Tokyo Stock Exchange
US Department of Defence
US Government Accountability Office (GAO)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Manufacturing has widely adopted standardized and automated processes to create designs, build them, and maintain them through their life cycle. However, many modern manufacturing systems go beyond mechanized workflows to introduce empowered workers, flexible collaboration, and rapid iteration. Such behaviors also characterize open source software development and are at the heart of DevOps culture, processes, and tooling.
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,064
DevOps is gaining traction in the federal government – and for good reasons. Heightened user expectations are pushing IT organizations to accelerate application development and support more innovation. At the same time, budgetary constraints require that agencies find ways to decrease the cost of developing, maintaining, and running applications. IT now faces a daunting task: do more and react faster than ever before – all with fewer resources.
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 376
The web app is agile. The REST API is agile. The testing and planning are agile. But alas, data infrastructures certainly are not. Once an application matures, changing the shape or indexing scheme of data often forces at best a top down planning exercise and at worst includes schema changes that force downtime. The time has come for a new approach that fundamentally advances the agility of distributed data infrastructures. Come learn about a new solution to the problems faced by software organ...
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 775
Any Ops team trying to support a company in today’s cloud-connected world knows that a new way of thinking is required – one just as dramatic than the shift from Ops to DevOps. The diversity of modern operations requires teams to focus their impact on breadth vs. depth. In his session at DevOps Summit, Adam Serediuk, Director of Operations at xMatters, Inc., will discuss the strategic requirements of evolving from Ops to DevOps, and why modern Operations has begun leveraging the “NoOps” approa...
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 129
The IoT market is on track to hit $7.1 trillion in 2020. The reality is that only a handful of companies are ready for this massive demand. There are a lot of barriers, paint points, traps, and hidden roadblocks. How can we deal with these issues and challenges? The paradigm has changed. Old-style ad-hoc trial-and-error ways will certainly lead you to the dead end. What is mandatory is an overarching and adaptive approach to effectively handle the rapid changes and exponential growth.
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. Migration to cloud shifts computing resources from your data center, which can yield significant advantages provided that the cloud vendor an offer enterprise-grade quality for your application.
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 221
Internet of Things (IoT) will be a hybrid ecosystem of diverse devices and sensors collaborating with operational and enterprise systems to create the next big application. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Bramh Gupta, founder and CEO of robomq.io, and Fred Yatzeck, principal architect leading product development at robomq.io, discussed how choosing the right middleware and integration strategy from the get-go will enable IoT solution developers to adapt and grow with the industry, while at th...
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,153
The last decade was about virtual machines, but the next one is about containers. Containers enable a service to run on any host at any time. Traditional tools are starting to show cracks because they were not designed for this level of application portability. Now is the time to look at new ways to deploy and manage applications at scale. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, Brian “Redbeard” Harrington, a principal architect at CoreOS, will examine how CoreOS helps teams run in production. Attende...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,220
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 145
The APN DevOps Competency highlights APN Partners who demonstrate deep capabilities delivering continuous integration, continuous delivery, and configuration management. They help customers transform their business to be more efficient and agile by leveraging the AWS platform and DevOps principles.
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 205
As-a-service models offer huge opportunities, but also complicate security. It may seem that the easiest way to migrate to a new architectural model is to let others, experts in their field, do the work. This has given rise to many as-a-service models throughout the industry and across the entire technology stack, from software to infrastructure. While this has unlocked huge opportunities to accelerate the deployment of new capabilities or increase economic efficiencies within an organization, i...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 224
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 223
Mobile messaging has been a popular communication channel for more than 20 years. Finnish engineer Matti Makkonen invented the idea for SMS (Short Message Service) in 1984, making his vision a reality on December 3, 1992 by sending the first message ("Happy Christmas") from a PC to a cell phone. Since then, the technology has evolved immensely, from both a technology standpoint, and in our everyday uses for it. Originally used for person-to-person (P2P) communication, i.e., Sally sends a text...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 224
There are so many tools and techniques for data analytics that even for a data scientist the choices, possible systems, and even the types of data can be daunting. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Harrold, Global CTO for Big Data Solutions for EMC Corporation, will show how to perform a simple, but meaningful analysis of social sentiment data using freely available tools that take only minutes to download and install. Participants will get the download information, scripts, and complete en...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 242