|By PR Newswire||
|April 24, 2014 10:19 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rising oil prices will drive the need for fuel efficient vehicles and aircrafts, the growth of electric and hybrid vehicles will increase CFRP composites usage in the automotive industry, and the development of the wind power market and, offshore drilling and deeper oil and gas exploration will increase the penetration of carbon fibre in the energy industry.
The superior performance per weight of CFRP, and improvements made in the production of CFRP materials has changed the preferences of consumers and manufacturers. As the demands for renewable sources of energy rises, government regulations also promote the use of carbon fibre, and innovation increases penetration of CFRP composites in end-user applications and in emerging market economies, demand for CFRP composites will rise. The world market for CFRP composites will reach $26.84bn in 2014.
Vast opportunities exist where the unique properties of CFRP are critical if innovation is able to produce a new low cost grade of carbon fibre. This could result in a much larger market penetration.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global CFRP composite market; forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 186 page report provides 120 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CFRP composites market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CFRP composites sector.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information. Be part of this knowledge.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the CFRP composites sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Andy Brink, Michelman: A global developer of water-based surface modifiers, additives and polymers for numerous industries including fibres, and composites.
- Cliff Eberle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory: a multiprogram science and technology laboratory managed for the U.S. Department of Energy by UT-Battelle, LLC.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the CFRP composites industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these CFRP composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Aerospace CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Automotive CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Energy CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Construction CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Sporting equipment CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Other applications CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
*Submarkets are broken down into further segments, by application.
• Understand the prospects for the leading national CFRP composites markets - where are the largest opportunities occurring?
- Learn about the market potential for CFRP composites companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 14 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2014-2024
- Middle East and North Africa forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the CFRP composites industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the CFRP composites market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading CFRP composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- GKN Aerospace
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (MCHC)
- Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
- SGL Group
- Toho Tenax, Teijin Ltd
- Composite Holding Company
- Crosby Composites
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Plasan Carbon Composites
Why you should buy Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
What is the future of the CFRP composites market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CFRP composites market
The Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment report provides impartial CFRP composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CFRP composites market. You will discover:
• Market forecasts,
• Technological trends,
• Expert opinion
This will provide you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the CFRP composites sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment: Avoid missing out -order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report
Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş
Beluga Composites Corporation
Carbo Tech Composites
Composite Holding Company
Dow Chemical Company
Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co.KG
Emas Kiara Industries Berhad
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS)
Fisipe Fibras Sintéticas de Portugal S.A
Formosa Plastics Corp
Fuji Heavy Industries
General Electric (GE)
Hafei Aviation Industry
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Mitsubishi Plastics Inc
Nippon Graphite Fiber
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Performance Materials Corporation (PMC) Baycomp
Plasan Carbon Composites
Pratt & Whitney
Quickstep Holdings Ltd
RT-Chemcomposite Holding Company
SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Star Orechem International Private Limited (SOIL)
Teleflex Aerospace Manufacturing Group (TAMG)
TenCate Advanced Composites
TK Industries GmbH
Toho Tenax Co. Ltd.,
Toray Carbon Fibres Europe S.A.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Advisory Council for Aeronautical Research in Europe (ACARE)
Brazilian Wind Power Trade Association
British Colombia Composite Research Network
Canadian Composites Manufacturing Research and Development (CCMRD) consortium
Canadian Wind Energy Association
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac)
Composite Applications Laboratory (CAL)
Composite Innovation Centre Manitoba (CIC)
Deutsche Börse Xetra
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Global Wind Energy Council
Institute of Industrial Science (IIS) - Tokyo
Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA)
Lisbon Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Moskvich Innovation Centre
Nanotechnology Centre of Composites (NCC Russia)
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
National Composite Centre (NCC)
New York Stock Exchange
NYSE Euronext Amsterdam
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Swiss stock exchange
The Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA)
Tokyo Stock Exchange
US Department of Defence
US Government Accountability Office (GAO)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
The competitive landscape of the global cloud computing market in the healthcare industry is crowded due to the presence of a large number of players. The large number of participants has led to the fragmented nature of the market. Some of the major players operating in the global cloud computing market in the healthcare industry are Cisco Systems Inc., Carestream Health Inc., Carecloud Corp., AGFA Healthcare, IBM Corp., Cleardata Networks, Merge Healthcare Inc., Microsoft Corp., Intel Corp., an...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 692
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 787
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, discussed the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filterin...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,087
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 788
Early adopters of IoT viewed it mainly as a different term for machine-to-machine connectivity or M2M. This is understandable since a prerequisite for any IoT solution is the ability to collect and aggregate device data, which is most often presented in a dashboard. The problem is that viewing data in a dashboard requires a human to interpret the results and take manual action, which doesn’t scale to the needs of IoT.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,803
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 452
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 462
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,127
What does it look like when you have access to cloud infrastructure and platform under the same roof? Let’s talk about the different layers of Technology as a Service: who cares, what runs where, and how does it all fit together. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, an IBM company, spoke about the picture being painted by IBM Cloud and how the tools being crafted can help fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,956
"C2M is our digital transformation and IoT platform. We've had C2M on the market for almost three years now and it has a comprehensive set of functionalities that it brings to the market," explained Mahesh Ramu, Vice President, IoT Strategy and Operations at Plasma, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,031
"delaPlex is a software development company. We do team-based outsourcing development," explained Mark Rivers, COO and Co-founder of delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,899
Traditional IT, great for stable systems of record, is struggling to cope with newer, agile systems of engagement requirements coming straight from the business. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, William Morrish, General Manager of Product Sales at Interoute, outlined ways of exploiting new architectures to enable both systems and building them to support your existing platforms, with an eye for the future. Technologies such as Docker and the hyper-convergence of computing, networking and sto...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 957
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,723
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 23, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,009
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,920