|By PR Newswire||
|April 24, 2014 10:19 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rising oil prices will drive the need for fuel efficient vehicles and aircrafts, the growth of electric and hybrid vehicles will increase CFRP composites usage in the automotive industry, and the development of the wind power market and, offshore drilling and deeper oil and gas exploration will increase the penetration of carbon fibre in the energy industry.
The superior performance per weight of CFRP, and improvements made in the production of CFRP materials has changed the preferences of consumers and manufacturers. As the demands for renewable sources of energy rises, government regulations also promote the use of carbon fibre, and innovation increases penetration of CFRP composites in end-user applications and in emerging market economies, demand for CFRP composites will rise. The world market for CFRP composites will reach $26.84bn in 2014.
Vast opportunities exist where the unique properties of CFRP are critical if innovation is able to produce a new low cost grade of carbon fibre. This could result in a much larger market penetration.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global CFRP composite market; forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 186 page report provides 120 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CFRP composites market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CFRP composites sector.
• Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information. Be part of this knowledge.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the CFRP composites sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Andy Brink, Michelman: A global developer of water-based surface modifiers, additives and polymers for numerous industries including fibres, and composites.
- Cliff Eberle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory: a multiprogram science and technology laboratory managed for the U.S. Department of Energy by UT-Battelle, LLC.
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the CFRP composites industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these CFRP composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Aerospace CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Automotive CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Energy CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024*
- Construction CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Sporting equipment CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Other applications CFRP composites submarket forecast 2014-2024
*Submarkets are broken down into further segments, by application.
• Understand the prospects for the leading national CFRP composites markets - where are the largest opportunities occurring?
- Learn about the market potential for CFRP composites companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 14 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2014-2024
- Middle East and North Africa forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the CFRP composites industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the CFRP composites market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading CFRP composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- GKN Aerospace
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (MCHC)
- Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
- SGL Group
- Toho Tenax, Teijin Ltd
- Composite Holding Company
- Crosby Composites
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Plasan Carbon Composites
Why you should buy Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
What is the future of the CFRP composites market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the CFRP composites market
The Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment report provides impartial CFRP composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CFRP composites market. You will discover:
• Market forecasts,
• Technological trends,
• Expert opinion
This will provide you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the CFRP composites sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Potential for Top Companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Equipment: Avoid missing out -order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report
Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş
Beluga Composites Corporation
Carbo Tech Composites
Composite Holding Company
Dow Chemical Company
Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co.KG
Emas Kiara Industries Berhad
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS)
Fisipe Fibras Sintéticas de Portugal S.A
Formosa Plastics Corp
Fuji Heavy Industries
General Electric (GE)
Hafei Aviation Industry
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Mitsubishi Plastics Inc
Nippon Graphite Fiber
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Performance Materials Corporation (PMC) Baycomp
Plasan Carbon Composites
Pratt & Whitney
Quickstep Holdings Ltd
RT-Chemcomposite Holding Company
SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Star Orechem International Private Limited (SOIL)
Teleflex Aerospace Manufacturing Group (TAMG)
TenCate Advanced Composites
TK Industries GmbH
Toho Tenax Co. Ltd.,
Toray Carbon Fibres Europe S.A.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Advisory Council for Aeronautical Research in Europe (ACARE)
Brazilian Wind Power Trade Association
British Colombia Composite Research Network
Canadian Composites Manufacturing Research and Development (CCMRD) consortium
Canadian Wind Energy Association
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac)
Composite Applications Laboratory (CAL)
Composite Innovation Centre Manitoba (CIC)
Deutsche Börse Xetra
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Global Wind Energy Council
Institute of Industrial Science (IIS) - Tokyo
Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA)
Lisbon Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Moskvich Innovation Centre
Nanotechnology Centre of Composites (NCC Russia)
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
National Composite Centre (NCC)
New York Stock Exchange
NYSE Euronext Amsterdam
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Swiss stock exchange
The Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA)
Tokyo Stock Exchange
US Department of Defence
US Government Accountability Office (GAO)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ab...
Dec. 2, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 450
The revocation of Safe Harbor has radically affected data sovereignty strategy in the cloud. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Jeff Miller, Product Management at Cavirin Systems, discussed how to assess these changes across your own cloud strategy, and how you can mitigate risks previously covered under the agreement.
Dec. 2, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 146
In his General Session at DevOps Summit, Asaf Yigal, Co-Founder & VP of Product at Logz.io, explored the value of Kibana 4 for log analysis and provided a hands-on tutorial on how to set up Kibana 4 and get the most out of Apache log files. He examined three use cases: IT operations, business intelligence, and security and compliance. Asaf Yigal is co-founder and VP of Product at log analytics software company Logz.io. In the past, he was co-founder of social-trading platform Currensee, which...
Dec. 1, 2015 11:00 PM EST Reads: 309
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint, a global leader in monitoring, and testing the performance of online applications, has been named "Silver Sponsor" of DevOps Summit New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016 at the Javits Center in New York City. Catchpoint radically transforms the way businesses manage, monitor, and test the performance of online applications. Truly understand and improve user experience with clear visibility into complex, distributed online systems.Founde...
Dec. 1, 2015 10:15 PM EST Reads: 145
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, explored the IoT cloud-based platform technologies driving t...
Dec. 1, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 479
"eFolder does a lot of different things but we protect data and we are focused on protecting data no matter where it resides," explained Carlo Tapia, Product Marketing Manager at eFolder, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Dec. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 508
Cloud computing is unquestionably one of the driving forces of DevOps, as the automation of operations transforms enterprise software development. DevOps, however, is more than a technology trend, as it represents a move toward silo-busting, self-organizing horizontal teams that drive business velocity. At the same time, enterprise Digital Transformation represents an upheaval across the enterprise, as customer preferences and behavior drive enterprise technology decisions. This transformation ...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:45 PM EST
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 391
Most of the IoT Gateway scenarios involve collecting data from machines/processing and pushing data upstream to cloud for further analytics. The gateway hardware varies from Raspberry Pi to Industrial PCs. The document states the process of allowing deploying polyglot data pipelining software with the clear notion of supporting immutability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Shashank Jain, a development architect for SAP Labs, discussed the objective, which is to automate the IoT deployment proces...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 156
In demand-intensive mobile and web applications, an emerging pattern is to host the Systems of Engagement in the cloud (for maximum responsiveness) but keep the Systems of Record with the other important business systems in the company datacenter, often on a tightly secured mainframe. But what about the space in between? In this IBM Redpaper publication, we show that the IBM Bluemix cloud platform offers technologies that make it easy for cloud-based SoEs to securely connect to on-premises IBM...
Dec. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EST
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Su...
Dec. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EST Reads: 451
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Dec. 1, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 456
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Dec. 1, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 555
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Dec. 1, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 360