|By PR Newswire||
|April 24, 2014 05:10 PM EDT||
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend.
Newly elected director
- Gary G. Greenfield, partner, Court Square Capital Partners, New York
Re-elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Roberto Artavia, chairman of the board, Viva Trust (Nassau, Bahamas and San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Bruce L. Byrnes, retired vice chairman of the board, Procter & Gamble, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colo.
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, N.J.
- Andy W. Mattes, president and chief executive officer, Diebold, Incorporated
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., managing director, Heartland Media, Atlanta, Ga.
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Conn.
Cash dividend declared
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Fri., June 6, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Fri., May 16.
Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a global leader in providing innovative self-service technology, security systems and related services. Diebold has approximately 16,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered near Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit Diebold at www.diebold.com or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DieboldInc.
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated
Nov. 24, 2015 05:30 PM EST Reads: 124
Nov. 24, 2015 04:30 PM EST Reads: 280
Nov. 24, 2015 03:45 PM EST
Nov. 24, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 458
Nov. 24, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 132
Nov. 24, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 506
Nov. 24, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 402
Nov. 24, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 281
Nov. 24, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 256
Nov. 24, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 415
Nov. 24, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 404
Nov. 24, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 332
Nov. 24, 2015 01:30 PM EST Reads: 485
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Nov. 24, 2015 01:30 PM EST
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York and Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty ...
Nov. 24, 2015 01:30 PM EST Reads: 479