|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2014 01:30 AM EDT||
MUMBAI, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Another year has gone by with a mundane and routine life. This summer you have the opportunity to Unroutine, Unwork, Unschool and Unwind with Imagica. Summer holidays have just begun and nothing makes one happier than spending time with family and friends. To make your vacation even more exciting and fun, Adlabs Imagica invites you to the "Great Summer Unwind" celebrations that will not only enliven your spirits but also create memories for a lifetime with your near and dear ones.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
Reasons to Visit Imagica This Summer
As the year's biggest family holiday season arrives, Adlabs Imagica encourages families to unwind with many exciting things-to-do throughout their stay at Imagica. Whether young or old, Imagica is a destination for people of all ages, and there is something to do for everybody.
Adlabs Imagica hosts 26 themed rides & attractions for the young and the old, including the five new kiddie rides that were launched early this year. The food experience isn't left behind at Imagica with five unique themed multi-cuisine restaurants and various food kiosks with special summer treats. The park is known to bring stories to life and also displays the settings from fairy tales like Puss in Boots, Cinderella, Three Little Pigs, Rapunzel, Jack and the Beanstalk and many more.
Imagica aims to make its summer celebration even more special and memorable with a larger-than-life parade with all of its characters that will run every evening throughout the summer. The Imagica parade will not only have installations inspired by the attractions around the park, but it will also have characters and mascots along with its dancers, street performers and other special acts. Guests can look forward to a mesmerizing and thrilling experience as they click pictures with their favourite Imagica characters during the parade.
On any given day ADLABS IMAGICA can accommodate around 15,000 guests. Spread over 110 acres with an overall investment of approximately Rs. 1600 crores, the theme parks key attractions include Mr. India- The Ride, Prince of The Dark Waters, Wrath of the Gods, I for India. Amongst the rides, one cannot miss Tubbby Takes Off (a hit with the kids especially), Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr, Rajasaurus River Adventure, Salimgarh. For the more daring and adventurous kinds, an absolute must is the Scream Machine, Gold Rush Express, Deep Space, D2 - Dare Drop and India's Biggest, Baddest Rollercoaster- Nitro. Food lovers will be happy as Adlabs Imagica offers multiple cuisine restaurants- Red Bonnet- American Diner, The Imagica Capital, Roberto's Food Coaster, Zeze Bar + Grill and Arrmada.
To make it convenient for families to plan their trip, Imagica is offering special Family packages on their website for various family sizes like 4 & 6, and even large groups of 17 persons. One can conveniently make these bookings at http://www.adlabsimagica.com or Call +91 22 4213 0405.
Must-do's at Adlabs Imagica
- NITRO: Get a ride on India's biggest baddest rollercoaster.
- SCREAM MACHINE: Swing 'n spin 'n scream aboard this gigantic rotating pendulum attraction!
- DEEP SPACE: To the moon and back in India's first dark roller coaster ride!
- D2 - DARE DROP: Shoot to the sky and drop to the ground with this double "shot 'n drop"!
- RAJASAURUS RIVER ADVENTURE: Go on an expedition in the pre historic times to find the mighty Rajasaurus!
- GOLD RUSH EXPRESS: Explore the Wild Wild West on a family roller coaster!
FAMILY and ENTERTAINMENT RIDES
- MAMBO CHAI CHAMA- CRAZY TEA CUPS: Join a crazy tea party in a classic Tea Cups experience!
- MOTION BOX THEATRE: This unique motion simulation ride is a 4D cinema where a stereoscopic 2D or 3D film plays on the screen and the seats add the 4th dimension by way of vibration, aromas etc.
- CURSE OF SALIMGARH: The haunted fortress of Salimgarh beckons you to uncover its dangerous secrets!
- MR. INDIA - THE RIDE: Experience Mr. India in animation along with immersive motion simulation technology!
- ALIBABA AUR CHALIS CHORR: Save Alibaba from the forty notorious thieves with laser guns in this exciting dark ride!
- WRATH OF THE GODS: Elemental deities furious with humans cause the ultimate destruction in this Special Effects Show!
- SPLASH AHOY! Get into a wild water battle with water guns!
- I FOR INDIA: Witness the magnificence of India in a unique flying experience!
- PRINCE OF THE DARK WATERS: Go on an underwater adventure with fantastical mermaids and uncover the Dark Prince's secret!
- BANDITS OF ROBIN HOOD: Speed through the Sherwood Forest in this junior roller coaster!
- BUMP IT BOATS: Gear up for one bumpy ride with dashes and splashes!
- LOCH NESS EXPPLORERS: The Loch Ness monster has finally made an appearance to create fun splashes on this stream!
- SAVE THE PIRATE: Row, row, row your boat till you rescue your pirate friend!
- TUBBBY TAKES OFF: Tubbby took a flight once. Will he do it again? Get on board this fun merry- go- round and find out!
- THE MAGIC CAROUSEL: Gallop smoothly aboard this classic entertainer!
- ZOOBALLOO: SPLASH TO THE TUNES OF THE WILD BAND: A band of fun wild animals has landed at Imagica to turn your day into a happy musical water splash! A music band created by five fun wild animals is here to entertain you. Not only do they play awesome music, but they also splash tons of water. So, while the kids enjoy the water streams ejected by the elephant, the alligator, the baboon and the kangaroo, the elder ones could sit by on a bench and cool off from the adrenaline excitement of Imagica or jump right in for some splattering fun!
- THE DETECTIVE BOW WOW SHOW: SOLVE MYSTERIES IN THE BOW WOW WAY: This indoor attraction that will take kids to a mystery that can only be solved by Detective Bow Wow who will interact live with the children to find the culprit of the crime committed
- HAPPY WHEELSS: LICENSE TO A FUN RIDE: A Driving School for the kids', that teaches them how to drive and the basic rules of real life driving like stopping at the red light, giving way to other vehicles, what to do when turning left or right, using the right lane and more. This fun ride has colourful double seater cars with a real dashboard, seat belts, brake and an accelerator pedal
- HUMPTY'S FALL: KEEP BOUNCING UP AND DOWN: A mini drop ride; an evergreen one for the kids. With a short 10 meter height, this tower rotates 360 degrees while it goes up and down. Kids can get onto this one and take the famous Humpty's Fall!
- WAGON-O-O-WHEEL: A mini Ferris wheel for the kids. At a height of 6.8 meters and equipped with 6 carts, this one makes even parents let the child in them free!
Restaurants at Imagica
RED BONNET AMERICAN DINER: This restaurant takes its inspiration from the 60's American Diner, complete with vintage cars, dining tables and sitting area. Go back in time and indulge in American food to your heart's content with the likes of fries, fried chicken, classic burgers and more
THE IMAGICA CAPITAL: The Imagica capital is an Indian buffet restaurant which not only offers you timeless cuisines but takes you on a gustatory adventure through the flavours of India. From Konkan to Kashmir, South Indian to Bengali, Sindhi to Nawabi, you will be able to savour all the cuisines of this versatile majestic continent.
ZEZE BAR + GRILL: Welcome to this African tribal outpost. Adorned with masks, artifacts and exotic tribal paintings, Zeze bar + grill takes you right to the heart of the majestic continent of Africa. Sit back while you relish the most delighted Peri peri chicken wings, Veg bullets, Dino nuggets, Paneer steak, Afro burgers & Wraps.
ROBERTO'S FOOD COASTER: Roberto the star lion Cub chef has pitched the circus tent under which he has started his own exciting restaurant. This super talented can cook up quite a storm. So at the food court, you can enjoy all Vegetarian cuisines ranging from Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Pan Asian.
ARRMADA: The old time sailor's dropped the anchor for good. As a result, here's a big ship opened up to patrons for heritage experience on the wooden deck. Perched beside the lagoon, Arrmada offers breath taking views under the beautiful expanse of the sky. So recline with a real cup of coffee. Freshly made sandwiches & salads on side and experience a captivating Spanish ambiance
Adlabs Imagica ticket rates
- Adults- Rs. 1900, Children- Rs. 1600
- Imagica Express: Allows one-time fast track access to select top attractions Adults- Rs. 3000 and, Children- Rs. 2600
- Imagica Bus Pack: Add Rs. 500 per person for to & fro bus travel to Imagica from Mumbai or Pune
- Family Pack (2 Adults + 2 Children): Rs. 6400
- Family of 4 + Personal Car Travel from Mumbai/Pune + Food Vouchers: Rs. 10,300 (Save up to Rs. 2700/-)
- Family of 6 + Personal Car Travel from Mumbai/Pune + Food Vouchers: Rs. 14,400 (Save up to Rs. 4000/-)
- Corporate & Group Bookings: Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
- School Bookings: +91 88799 34463
- Gift an Imagica Holiday: +91 22 4213 0405
All Tickets & Packages to ADLABS IMAGICA can be bought on http://www.adlabsimagica.com, or via a phone call to +91-22-4213-0405 or through a travel agent. One can also visit the park and purchase tickets at the ticket counter itself on the day of visit.
SOURCE Adlabs Imagica
Container technology is shaping the future of DevOps and it’s also changing the way organizations think about application development. With the rise of mobile applications in the enterprise, businesses are abandoning year-long development cycles and embracing technologies that enable rapid development and continuous deployment of apps. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kurt Collins, Developer Evangelist at Built.io, examined how Docker has evolved into a highly effective tool for application del...
Nov. 27, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 330
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem"...
Nov. 26, 2015 11:00 PM EST Reads: 413
I recently attended and was a speaker at the 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center. I also had the opportunity to attend this event last year and I wrote a blog from that show talking about how the “Enterprise Impact of IoT” was a key theme of last year’s show. I was curious to see if the same theme would still resonate 365 days later and what, if any, changes I would see in the content presented.
Nov. 26, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 391
Apps and devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. Learn how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again) whenever an Internet connection is available. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Ben Perlmutter, a Sales Engineer with IBM Cloudant, demonstrated techniques for replicating cloud databases with devices in order to build offline-first mobile or Internet of Things (IoT) apps that can provide a better, faster user e...
Nov. 26, 2015 09:30 PM EST Reads: 391
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical...
Nov. 26, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 381
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 7-9, 2016 at Javits Center, New York City and Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 18th International @CloudExpo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Nov. 26, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 524
The cloud. Like a comic book superhero, there seems to be no problem it can’t fix or cost it can’t slash. Yet making the transition is not always easy and production environments are still largely on premise. Taking some practical and sensible steps to reduce risk can also help provide a basis for a successful cloud transition. A plethora of surveys from the likes of IDG and Gartner show that more than 70 percent of enterprises have deployed at least one or more cloud application or workload. Y...
Nov. 26, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 444
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York and Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty ...
Nov. 26, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 520
We are rapidly moving to a brave new world of interconnected smart homes, cars, offices and factories known as the Internet of Things (IoT). Sensors and monitoring devices will touch every part of our lives. Let's take a closer look at the Internet of Things. The Internet of Things is a worldwide network of objects and devices connected to the Internet. They are electronics, sensors, software and more. These objects connect to the Internet and can be controlled remotely via apps and programs. ...
Nov. 26, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 498
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, explored the IoT cloud-based platform technologies driving t...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 392
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 290
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Nov. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 151
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing & protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection & E-Discovery of your data - whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise.
Nov. 26, 2015 11:30 AM EST Reads: 121
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Nov. 26, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 445
In recent years, at least 40% of companies using cloud applications have experienced data loss. One of the best prevention against cloud data loss is backing up your cloud data. In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Sam McIntyre, Partner Enablement Specialist at eFolder, presented how organizations can use eFolder Cloudfinder to automate backups of cloud application data. He also demonstrated how easy it is to search and restore cloud application data using Cloudfinder.
Nov. 26, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 125