|By PR Newswire||
|April 25, 2014 01:30 AM EDT||
MUMBAI, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Another year has gone by with a mundane and routine life. This summer you have the opportunity to Unroutine, Unwork, Unschool and Unwind with Imagica. Summer holidays have just begun and nothing makes one happier than spending time with family and friends. To make your vacation even more exciting and fun, Adlabs Imagica invites you to the "Great Summer Unwind" celebrations that will not only enliven your spirits but also create memories for a lifetime with your near and dear ones.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
Reasons to Visit Imagica This Summer
As the year's biggest family holiday season arrives, Adlabs Imagica encourages families to unwind with many exciting things-to-do throughout their stay at Imagica. Whether young or old, Imagica is a destination for people of all ages, and there is something to do for everybody.
Adlabs Imagica hosts 26 themed rides & attractions for the young and the old, including the five new kiddie rides that were launched early this year. The food experience isn't left behind at Imagica with five unique themed multi-cuisine restaurants and various food kiosks with special summer treats. The park is known to bring stories to life and also displays the settings from fairy tales like Puss in Boots, Cinderella, Three Little Pigs, Rapunzel, Jack and the Beanstalk and many more.
Imagica aims to make its summer celebration even more special and memorable with a larger-than-life parade with all of its characters that will run every evening throughout the summer. The Imagica parade will not only have installations inspired by the attractions around the park, but it will also have characters and mascots along with its dancers, street performers and other special acts. Guests can look forward to a mesmerizing and thrilling experience as they click pictures with their favourite Imagica characters during the parade.
On any given day ADLABS IMAGICA can accommodate around 15,000 guests. Spread over 110 acres with an overall investment of approximately Rs. 1600 crores, the theme parks key attractions include Mr. India- The Ride, Prince of The Dark Waters, Wrath of the Gods, I for India. Amongst the rides, one cannot miss Tubbby Takes Off (a hit with the kids especially), Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr, Rajasaurus River Adventure, Salimgarh. For the more daring and adventurous kinds, an absolute must is the Scream Machine, Gold Rush Express, Deep Space, D2 - Dare Drop and India's Biggest, Baddest Rollercoaster- Nitro. Food lovers will be happy as Adlabs Imagica offers multiple cuisine restaurants- Red Bonnet- American Diner, The Imagica Capital, Roberto's Food Coaster, Zeze Bar + Grill and Arrmada.
To make it convenient for families to plan their trip, Imagica is offering special Family packages on their website for various family sizes like 4 & 6, and even large groups of 17 persons. One can conveniently make these bookings at http://www.adlabsimagica.com or Call +91 22 4213 0405.
Must-do's at Adlabs Imagica
- NITRO: Get a ride on India's biggest baddest rollercoaster.
- SCREAM MACHINE: Swing 'n spin 'n scream aboard this gigantic rotating pendulum attraction!
- DEEP SPACE: To the moon and back in India's first dark roller coaster ride!
- D2 - DARE DROP: Shoot to the sky and drop to the ground with this double "shot 'n drop"!
- RAJASAURUS RIVER ADVENTURE: Go on an expedition in the pre historic times to find the mighty Rajasaurus!
- GOLD RUSH EXPRESS: Explore the Wild Wild West on a family roller coaster!
FAMILY and ENTERTAINMENT RIDES
- MAMBO CHAI CHAMA- CRAZY TEA CUPS: Join a crazy tea party in a classic Tea Cups experience!
- MOTION BOX THEATRE: This unique motion simulation ride is a 4D cinema where a stereoscopic 2D or 3D film plays on the screen and the seats add the 4th dimension by way of vibration, aromas etc.
- CURSE OF SALIMGARH: The haunted fortress of Salimgarh beckons you to uncover its dangerous secrets!
- MR. INDIA - THE RIDE: Experience Mr. India in animation along with immersive motion simulation technology!
- ALIBABA AUR CHALIS CHORR: Save Alibaba from the forty notorious thieves with laser guns in this exciting dark ride!
- WRATH OF THE GODS: Elemental deities furious with humans cause the ultimate destruction in this Special Effects Show!
- SPLASH AHOY! Get into a wild water battle with water guns!
- I FOR INDIA: Witness the magnificence of India in a unique flying experience!
- PRINCE OF THE DARK WATERS: Go on an underwater adventure with fantastical mermaids and uncover the Dark Prince's secret!
- BANDITS OF ROBIN HOOD: Speed through the Sherwood Forest in this junior roller coaster!
- BUMP IT BOATS: Gear up for one bumpy ride with dashes and splashes!
- LOCH NESS EXPPLORERS: The Loch Ness monster has finally made an appearance to create fun splashes on this stream!
- SAVE THE PIRATE: Row, row, row your boat till you rescue your pirate friend!
- TUBBBY TAKES OFF: Tubbby took a flight once. Will he do it again? Get on board this fun merry- go- round and find out!
- THE MAGIC CAROUSEL: Gallop smoothly aboard this classic entertainer!
- ZOOBALLOO: SPLASH TO THE TUNES OF THE WILD BAND: A band of fun wild animals has landed at Imagica to turn your day into a happy musical water splash! A music band created by five fun wild animals is here to entertain you. Not only do they play awesome music, but they also splash tons of water. So, while the kids enjoy the water streams ejected by the elephant, the alligator, the baboon and the kangaroo, the elder ones could sit by on a bench and cool off from the adrenaline excitement of Imagica or jump right in for some splattering fun!
- THE DETECTIVE BOW WOW SHOW: SOLVE MYSTERIES IN THE BOW WOW WAY: This indoor attraction that will take kids to a mystery that can only be solved by Detective Bow Wow who will interact live with the children to find the culprit of the crime committed
- HAPPY WHEELSS: LICENSE TO A FUN RIDE: A Driving School for the kids', that teaches them how to drive and the basic rules of real life driving like stopping at the red light, giving way to other vehicles, what to do when turning left or right, using the right lane and more. This fun ride has colourful double seater cars with a real dashboard, seat belts, brake and an accelerator pedal
- HUMPTY'S FALL: KEEP BOUNCING UP AND DOWN: A mini drop ride; an evergreen one for the kids. With a short 10 meter height, this tower rotates 360 degrees while it goes up and down. Kids can get onto this one and take the famous Humpty's Fall!
- WAGON-O-O-WHEEL: A mini Ferris wheel for the kids. At a height of 6.8 meters and equipped with 6 carts, this one makes even parents let the child in them free!
Restaurants at Imagica
RED BONNET AMERICAN DINER: This restaurant takes its inspiration from the 60's American Diner, complete with vintage cars, dining tables and sitting area. Go back in time and indulge in American food to your heart's content with the likes of fries, fried chicken, classic burgers and more
THE IMAGICA CAPITAL: The Imagica capital is an Indian buffet restaurant which not only offers you timeless cuisines but takes you on a gustatory adventure through the flavours of India. From Konkan to Kashmir, South Indian to Bengali, Sindhi to Nawabi, you will be able to savour all the cuisines of this versatile majestic continent.
ZEZE BAR + GRILL: Welcome to this African tribal outpost. Adorned with masks, artifacts and exotic tribal paintings, Zeze bar + grill takes you right to the heart of the majestic continent of Africa. Sit back while you relish the most delighted Peri peri chicken wings, Veg bullets, Dino nuggets, Paneer steak, Afro burgers & Wraps.
ROBERTO'S FOOD COASTER: Roberto the star lion Cub chef has pitched the circus tent under which he has started his own exciting restaurant. This super talented can cook up quite a storm. So at the food court, you can enjoy all Vegetarian cuisines ranging from Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Pan Asian.
ARRMADA: The old time sailor's dropped the anchor for good. As a result, here's a big ship opened up to patrons for heritage experience on the wooden deck. Perched beside the lagoon, Arrmada offers breath taking views under the beautiful expanse of the sky. So recline with a real cup of coffee. Freshly made sandwiches & salads on side and experience a captivating Spanish ambiance
Adlabs Imagica ticket rates
- Adults- Rs. 1900, Children- Rs. 1600
- Imagica Express: Allows one-time fast track access to select top attractions Adults- Rs. 3000 and, Children- Rs. 2600
- Imagica Bus Pack: Add Rs. 500 per person for to & fro bus travel to Imagica from Mumbai or Pune
- Family Pack (2 Adults + 2 Children): Rs. 6400
- Family of 4 + Personal Car Travel from Mumbai/Pune + Food Vouchers: Rs. 10,300 (Save up to Rs. 2700/-)
- Family of 6 + Personal Car Travel from Mumbai/Pune + Food Vouchers: Rs. 14,400 (Save up to Rs. 4000/-)
- Corporate & Group Bookings: Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
- School Bookings: +91 88799 34463
- Gift an Imagica Holiday: +91 22 4213 0405
All Tickets & Packages to ADLABS IMAGICA can be bought on http://www.adlabsimagica.com, or via a phone call to +91-22-4213-0405 or through a travel agent. One can also visit the park and purchase tickets at the ticket counter itself on the day of visit.
SOURCE Adlabs Imagica
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 4, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,775
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, provided an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data professionals...
Dec. 3, 2016 11:00 PM EST Reads: 4,136
"Once customers get a year into their IoT deployments, they start to realize that they may have been shortsighted in the ways they built out their deployment and the key thing I see a lot of people looking at is - how can I take equipment data, pull it back in an IoT solution and show it in a dashboard," stated Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 11:00 PM EST Reads: 949
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 3, 2016 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,765
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Dec. 3, 2016 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,600
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Dec. 3, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,746
The cloud competition for database hosts is fierce. How do you evaluate a cloud provider for your database platform? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Chris Presley, a Solutions Architect at Pythian, gave users a checklist of considerations when choosing a provider. Chris Presley is a Solutions Architect at Pythian. He loves order – making him a premier Microsoft SQL Server expert. Not only has he programmed and administered SQL Server, but he has also shared his expertise and passion with b...
Dec. 3, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 3,955
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 3, 2016 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,514
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,045
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 2,139
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 2,001
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 3, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,476
Predictive analytics tools monitor, report, and troubleshoot in order to make proactive decisions about the health, performance, and utilization of storage. Most enterprises combine cloud and on-premise storage, resulting in blended environments of physical, virtual, cloud, and other platforms, which justifies more sophisticated storage analytics. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Peter McCallum, Vice President of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor, discussed using predictive analytics to mon...
Dec. 3, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 4,863
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Dec. 3, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,592
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 3, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 3,226