|By Marketwired .||
|April 28, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/28/14 -- Bradford Networks, the leading provider of rapid threat response solutions today unveiled version 7.0 of its Network Sentry/NAC product. This new version of the company's flagship product empowers organizations to strengthen their network security posture by capitalizing on a new range of trust and risk indicators from the network infrastructure, endpoints, and technology integrations.
Bradford Networks' patented Network Sentry/NAC 7.0 is a versatile and powerful network access control solution with unique visibility and control over every connection to the network. Network Sentry/NAC continuously assesses the risk of every user and endpoint on the network, and provisions the appropriate level of network access based on granular and flexible security policies. Additionally, through its SmartEdge Platform, Network Sentry/NAC integrates with the leading mobile device management (MDM), security information and event management (SIEM), next-gen firewalls, and advanced threat detection solutions to leverage more intelligence for better policy decisions.
Key new features of Network Sentry/NAC 7.0 include:
- Agentless Scanning of Window's hosts delivers non-intrusive visibility, device profiling, and application inventory to fully understand an endpoints' risk
- Automatic LDAP server discovery and integration provides enhanced network infrastructure intelligence, a baseline for policies, and a source for identifying trusted users
- Support of 802.1x/MAC authentication enables granular port level visibility and control for Juniper EX series and Cisco 4500 series switches
- Powerful SIEM integration provides intelligence on risky or compromised endpoints that is leveraged to enhance policy decisions
- Broader MDM integration identifies known and trusted mobile devices if the MDM agent is installed and the device is under management
- Automatic appliance OS updates ensures the highest level of server security and protection from denial-of-service attacks
- Granular role-based administration to segment responsibilities, empowering administrative users while ensuring the proper delineation of privileges
- Enhanced Topology view provides end-to-end network visibility through a single pane of glass for ease of management and fast troubleshooting
"Mobile endpoints are the new perimeter. At the same time, they introduce risk, create a larger attack surface, and can create backdoors for cyber threats. As a policy engine for the network, network access control plays a key role by making informed decisions about every mobile device and its level of access," said Tom Murphy, CMO, Bradford Networks. "With Network Sentry/NAC 7.0 we are at the forefront of leveraging every available indicator of trust, risk, and compromise to make the most intelligent NAC policy decisions."
Network Sentry Version 7.0 is generally available and can be deployed as a physical appliance, virtual appliance, or cloud service.
About Bradford Networks
Bradford Networks is the leading provider of rapid threat response solutions that minimize the risk and impact of cyber threats. The company's patented Network Sentry solution enables Cyber Security Teams to continuously assess the risk of every user and endpoint on the network, and automatically remove vulnerable and compromised devices that act as backdoors for cyber criminals. Through its SmartEdge Platform, Network Sentry seamlessly integrates with the leading Advanced Threat Detection solutions to correlate high-fidelity security alerts with a threat's foothold. This unique correlation bridges the silos of security, network, and endpoint information to enable confident, automated threat containment before it has an adverse impact on the business. Bradford Networks' network security solutions are used by more than 900 enterprise customers worldwide in markets such as healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and more. For more information, please visit www.bradfordnetworks.com.
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,290
Aug. 24, 2016 04:35 PM EDT Reads: 244
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 317
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 423
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,542
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 249
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 376
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,431
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,826
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 450
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,792
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,843
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,433
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,351
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,088