|By Business Wire||
|April 28, 2014 03:07 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pnck5/india_server) has announced the addition of the "India Server Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The Indian server market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.4% during 2014-19.
The demand for servers is majorly driven by growing SMB market, increasing popularity and adoption of x86 based blade servers. In India, due to lack of server manufacturing infrastructure in the country, servers are imported from countries such as China, Singapore and the United States. Increasing IT spending from the government as well as private companies to revamp their IT infrastructure is expected to drive the country's server market over the next five years. This is further supported by emerging trends of cloud based servers with concepts of big data and virtualization gaining market adoption. A rapid growth in the use of complex computations and increase in number of real time data transactions in enterprises are also augmenting the demand for servers in the country.
Key topics covered by "India Server Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" include:
- India Server Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis: Blade, Rack & Tower Servers
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Methodology
- Analyst Briefing
- Global Server Market Outlook
- India Server Market Outlook
- India Blade Server Market Outlook
- India Rack Server Market Outlook
- India Tower Server Market Outlook
- Price Point Analysis
- India Server Market Dynamics
India Server Market Trends & Developments
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- India Economic Outlook
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
- Acer (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dell Computer India Private Ltd.
- Fujitsu India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM India Private Limited.
- Lenovo India Pvt. Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Oracle India Private Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pnck5/india_server
In his General Session at DevOps Summit, Asaf Yigal, Co-Founder & VP of Product at Logz.io, explored the value of Kibana 4 for log analysis and provided a hands-on tutorial on how to set up Kibana 4 and get the most out of Apache log files. He examined three use cases: IT operations, business intelligence, and security and compliance. Asaf Yigal is co-founder and VP of Product at log analytics software company Logz.io. In the past, he was co-founder of social-trading platform Currensee, which...
Dec. 1, 2015 11:00 PM EST Reads: 301
Dec. 1, 2015 10:15 PM EST Reads: 122
Dec. 1, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 475
Dec. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST
Dec. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 506
Dec. 1, 2015 03:45 PM EST
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 386
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 148
Dec. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EST
Dec. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EST Reads: 448
Dec. 1, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 453
Dec. 1, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 551
Dec. 1, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 358
Dec. 1, 2015 01:42 PM EST
Dec. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EST Reads: 311