|By Business Wire||
|April 28, 2014 03:07 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pnck5/india_server) has announced the addition of the "India Server Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The Indian server market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.4% during 2014-19.
The demand for servers is majorly driven by growing SMB market, increasing popularity and adoption of x86 based blade servers. In India, due to lack of server manufacturing infrastructure in the country, servers are imported from countries such as China, Singapore and the United States. Increasing IT spending from the government as well as private companies to revamp their IT infrastructure is expected to drive the country's server market over the next five years. This is further supported by emerging trends of cloud based servers with concepts of big data and virtualization gaining market adoption. A rapid growth in the use of complex computations and increase in number of real time data transactions in enterprises are also augmenting the demand for servers in the country.
Key topics covered by "India Server Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" include:
- India Server Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis: Blade, Rack & Tower Servers
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Methodology
- Analyst Briefing
- Global Server Market Outlook
- India Server Market Outlook
- India Blade Server Market Outlook
- India Rack Server Market Outlook
- India Tower Server Market Outlook
- Price Point Analysis
- India Server Market Dynamics
India Server Market Trends & Developments
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- India Economic Outlook
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
- Acer (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dell Computer India Private Ltd.
- Fujitsu India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM India Private Limited.
- Lenovo India Pvt. Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Oracle India Private Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pnck5/india_server
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,110
Aug. 25, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,140
Aug. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 457
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,776
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,891
Aug. 25, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,602
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,972
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,903
Aug. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,073
Aug. 25, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,975
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,458
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,012
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,673
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,326
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,559