|By Marketwired .||
|April 30, 2014 05:10 PM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Over 29 million people around the world already use Oracle Cloud applications for access to the latest innovations with increased flexibility and lower costs. To help even more customers adopt its cloud applications, Oracle today is announcing the Oracle Customer 2 Cloud program.
The program addresses common financial and technical challenges organizations face in transitioning from on-premise software environments to the newer software-as-a-service model. Oracle Customer 2 Cloud offers flexible financial models, rapid startup services and packaged cloud integrations to help remove barriers to taking advantage of modern innovations with Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle CX Cloud. The Customer 2 Cloud program allows Oracle HCM and CRM customers to convert existing on-premise support spend to Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Oracle Customer 2 Cloud enables organizations to confidently embrace the cloud and use it to support business transformation initiatives. It is open to Oracle CRM and Oracle HCM customers that are running Oracle's Siebel, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's PeopleSoft and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions on-premise.
- Oracle Customer 2 Cloud is designed to help organizations quickly and easily convert on-premise applications to the Oracle Cloud by providing flexible financial models, rapid startup services and packaged cloud integrations.
- The innovative program gives Oracle customers the financial flexibility to determine their best path to the cloud by providing the ability to re-direct existing Oracle Applications investments toward Oracle Cloud solutions in a way that strategically makes sense.
- With Oracle Customer 2 Cloud, organizations can leverage Oracle Cloud Express rapid startup services to help overcome integration hurdles and accelerate cloud adoption.
- With packaged integrations between the most popular on-premise and cloud applications, Oracle customers also have the flexibility to shift to a hybrid model where on-premise and cloud applications work together for greater efficiency.
- Customers can use their existing on-premise support spend to adopt Oracle Customer Experience Cloud and Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud services within the same product family. For example, a customer with on-premise seats for Oracle Siebel eService can quickly and easily transfer those seats to Oracle Marketing Cloud subscriptions.
- In addition the Program provides customers a practical path for extending their on-premise applications with high value cloud applications, versus wholesale replacements. For example, supplementing an existing core HR system with Oracle Talent Management Cloud or web self-services.
- Customer 2 Cloud can accelerates the delivery of business value in the cloud and lower the overall cost of ownership.
- "Despite clear and significant business benefits, many organizations still face a number of key barriers to cloud application adoption," says Rod Johnson, group vice president, Oracle Applications and Industries Solutions Group. "The Customer 2 Cloud program helps organizations get their hands on the latest innovations in Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle CX Cloud by essentially removing these barriers. Oracle has invested in providing the most complete and modern suites of HCM and CX SaaS applications, designed to help our customers attract and retain the best talent and deliver to their own customers a great and modern experience. This program aims to remove the financial and integration challenges that can impact a company's adoption of these modern innovations and accelerate their journey to Oracle Cloud."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions with...
Feb. 27, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 7,987
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busine...
Feb. 27, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 6,214
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his general session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore...
Feb. 27, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 1,837
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the...
Feb. 27, 2017 09:30 AM EST Reads: 5,572
Unsecured IoT devices were used to launch crippling DDOS attacks in October 2016, targeting services such as Twitter, Spotify, and GitHub. Subsequent testimony to Congress about potential attacks on office buildings, schools, and hospitals raised the possibility for the IoT to harm and even kill people. What should be done? Does the government need to intervene? This panel at @ThingExpo New York brings together leading IoT and security experts to discuss this very serious topic.
Feb. 27, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 3,166
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Feb. 27, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 1,477
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 27, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 2,385
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Feb. 27, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 1,530
In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Carter, CEO of Approyo, will discuss the basic set up and solution for an SAP solution in the cloud and what it means to the viability of your company. Chris Carter is CEO of Approyo. He works with business around the globe, to assist them in their journey to the usage of Big Data in the forms of Hadoop (Cloudera and Hortonwork's) and SAP HANA. At Approyo, we support firms who are looking for knowledge to grow through current business process, where even ...
Feb. 27, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 1,275
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Feb. 27, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 338
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abilit...
Feb. 27, 2017 09:00 AM EST Reads: 6,702
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive ad...
Feb. 27, 2017 09:00 AM EST Reads: 2,435
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 27, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 1,329
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Feb. 27, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 6,397
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Feb. 27, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 268