|By Marketwired .||
|April 30, 2014 05:10 PM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Over 29 million people around the world already use Oracle Cloud applications for access to the latest innovations with increased flexibility and lower costs. To help even more customers adopt its cloud applications, Oracle today is announcing the Oracle Customer 2 Cloud program.
The program addresses common financial and technical challenges organizations face in transitioning from on-premise software environments to the newer software-as-a-service model. Oracle Customer 2 Cloud offers flexible financial models, rapid startup services and packaged cloud integrations to help remove barriers to taking advantage of modern innovations with Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle CX Cloud. The Customer 2 Cloud program allows Oracle HCM and CRM customers to convert existing on-premise support spend to Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Oracle Customer 2 Cloud enables organizations to confidently embrace the cloud and use it to support business transformation initiatives. It is open to Oracle CRM and Oracle HCM customers that are running Oracle's Siebel, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's PeopleSoft and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions on-premise.
- Oracle Customer 2 Cloud is designed to help organizations quickly and easily convert on-premise applications to the Oracle Cloud by providing flexible financial models, rapid startup services and packaged cloud integrations.
- The innovative program gives Oracle customers the financial flexibility to determine their best path to the cloud by providing the ability to re-direct existing Oracle Applications investments toward Oracle Cloud solutions in a way that strategically makes sense.
- With Oracle Customer 2 Cloud, organizations can leverage Oracle Cloud Express rapid startup services to help overcome integration hurdles and accelerate cloud adoption.
- With packaged integrations between the most popular on-premise and cloud applications, Oracle customers also have the flexibility to shift to a hybrid model where on-premise and cloud applications work together for greater efficiency.
- Customers can use their existing on-premise support spend to adopt Oracle Customer Experience Cloud and Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud services within the same product family. For example, a customer with on-premise seats for Oracle Siebel eService can quickly and easily transfer those seats to Oracle Marketing Cloud subscriptions.
- In addition the Program provides customers a practical path for extending their on-premise applications with high value cloud applications, versus wholesale replacements. For example, supplementing an existing core HR system with Oracle Talent Management Cloud or web self-services.
- Customer 2 Cloud can accelerates the delivery of business value in the cloud and lower the overall cost of ownership.
- "Despite clear and significant business benefits, many organizations still face a number of key barriers to cloud application adoption," says Rod Johnson, group vice president, Oracle Applications and Industries Solutions Group. "The Customer 2 Cloud program helps organizations get their hands on the latest innovations in Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle CX Cloud by essentially removing these barriers. Oracle has invested in providing the most complete and modern suites of HCM and CX SaaS applications, designed to help our customers attract and retain the best talent and deliver to their own customers a great and modern experience. This program aims to remove the financial and integration challenges that can impact a company's adoption of these modern innovations and accelerate their journey to Oracle Cloud."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SYS-CON Events announced today TechTarget has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. TechTarget is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Its extensive global networ...
May. 24, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,947
As machines are increasingly connected to the internet, it’s becoming easier to discover the numerous ways Industrial IoT (IIoT) is helping to shape the business world. This is exactly why we have decided to take a closer look at this pervasive movement and to examine the desire to connect more things! Now if you need a refresher on IIoT and how it is changing the world, take a moment and listen to Greg Gorbach with ARC Advisory Group. Gorbach believes, "IIoT will significantly change the worl...
May. 23, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,748
SYS-CON Events announced today the Docker Meets Kubernetes – Intro into the Kubernetes World, being held June 9, 2016, in conjunction with 18th Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Register for 'Docker Meets Kubernetes Workshop' Here! This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, introduces participants to Kubernetes (container orchestration). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants learn ...
May. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,762
The pace of innovation, vendor lock-in, production sustainability, cost-effectiveness, and managing risk… In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dan Choquette, Founder of RackN, will discuss how CIOs are challenged finding the balance of finding the right tools, technology and operational model that serves the business the best. He will discuss how clouds, open source software and infrastructure solutions have benefits but also drawbacks and how workload and operational portability between vendors...
May. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,706
What a difference a year makes. Organizations aren’t just talking about IoT possibilities, it is now baked into their core business strategy. With IoT, billions of devices generating data from different companies on different networks around the globe need to interact. From efficiency to better customer insights to completely new business models, IoT will turn traditional business models upside down. In the new customer-centric age, the key to success is delivering critical services and apps wit...
May. 23, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 339
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York and Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty ...
May. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,593
Enterprise networks are complex. Moreover, they were designed and deployed to meet a specific set of business requirements at a specific point in time. But, the adoption of cloud services, new business applications and intensifying security policies, among other factors, require IT organizations to continuously deploy configuration changes. Therefore, enterprises are looking for better ways to automate the management of their networks while still leveraging existing capabilities, optimizing perf...
May. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 806
The essence of data analysis involves setting up data pipelines that consist of several operations that are chained together – starting from data collection, data quality checks, data integration, data analysis and data visualization (including the setting up of interaction paths in that visualization). In our opinion, the challenges stem from the technology diversity at each stage of the data pipeline as well as the lack of process around the analysis.
May. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 735
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit y...
May. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,794
Cloud computing changed data analytics for good. It enabled companies to drastically decrease resources and architecture previously assigned with business intelligence departments. It also enabled laymen to run advanced business analytics. Cloud was also the architecture of choice for storing and processing big data. Data piling is a continuous process, which is going to explode with emerging Internet of Things concept. Answer to this issue developers found in new concept called fog computing. ...
May. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,754
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
May. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,645
SYS-CON Events announced today that ContentMX, the marketing technology and services company with a singular mission to increase engagement and drive more conversations for enterprise, channel and SMB technology marketers, has been named “Sponsor & Exhibitor Lounge Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York. “CloudExpo is a great opportunity to start a conversation with new prospects, but what happens after the...
May. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 566
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, will provide an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life ...
May. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,676
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will discuss the vast to...
May. 23, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,320
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu, a leading provider of cloud hosting solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive advantage. By offering a suite of proven hosting and management services, Enzu wants companies to foc...
May. 23, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,036