|By Marketwired .||
|April 30, 2014 05:10 PM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Over 29 million people around the world already use Oracle Cloud applications for access to the latest innovations with increased flexibility and lower costs. To help even more customers adopt its cloud applications, Oracle today is announcing the Oracle Customer 2 Cloud program.
The program addresses common financial and technical challenges organizations face in transitioning from on-premise software environments to the newer software-as-a-service model. Oracle Customer 2 Cloud offers flexible financial models, rapid startup services and packaged cloud integrations to help remove barriers to taking advantage of modern innovations with Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle CX Cloud. The Customer 2 Cloud program allows Oracle HCM and CRM customers to convert existing on-premise support spend to Oracle Cloud Applications.
- Oracle Customer 2 Cloud enables organizations to confidently embrace the cloud and use it to support business transformation initiatives. It is open to Oracle CRM and Oracle HCM customers that are running Oracle's Siebel, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's PeopleSoft and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions on-premise.
- Oracle Customer 2 Cloud is designed to help organizations quickly and easily convert on-premise applications to the Oracle Cloud by providing flexible financial models, rapid startup services and packaged cloud integrations.
- The innovative program gives Oracle customers the financial flexibility to determine their best path to the cloud by providing the ability to re-direct existing Oracle Applications investments toward Oracle Cloud solutions in a way that strategically makes sense.
- With Oracle Customer 2 Cloud, organizations can leverage Oracle Cloud Express rapid startup services to help overcome integration hurdles and accelerate cloud adoption.
- With packaged integrations between the most popular on-premise and cloud applications, Oracle customers also have the flexibility to shift to a hybrid model where on-premise and cloud applications work together for greater efficiency.
- Customers can use their existing on-premise support spend to adopt Oracle Customer Experience Cloud and Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud services within the same product family. For example, a customer with on-premise seats for Oracle Siebel eService can quickly and easily transfer those seats to Oracle Marketing Cloud subscriptions.
- In addition the Program provides customers a practical path for extending their on-premise applications with high value cloud applications, versus wholesale replacements. For example, supplementing an existing core HR system with Oracle Talent Management Cloud or web self-services.
- Customer 2 Cloud can accelerates the delivery of business value in the cloud and lower the overall cost of ownership.
- "Despite clear and significant business benefits, many organizations still face a number of key barriers to cloud application adoption," says Rod Johnson, group vice president, Oracle Applications and Industries Solutions Group. "The Customer 2 Cloud program helps organizations get their hands on the latest innovations in Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle CX Cloud by essentially removing these barriers. Oracle has invested in providing the most complete and modern suites of HCM and CX SaaS applications, designed to help our customers attract and retain the best talent and deliver to their own customers a great and modern experience. This program aims to remove the financial and integration challenges that can impact a company's adoption of these modern innovations and accelerate their journey to Oracle Cloud."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
"We are the public cloud providers. We are currently providing 50% of the resources they need for doing e-commerce business in China and we are hosting about 60% of mobile gaming in China," explained Yi Zheng, CPO and VP of Engineering at CDS Global Cloud, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 908
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 992
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 1,652
Dec. 4, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,799
Dec. 4, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 4,909
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 556
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,166
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,030
Dec. 4, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,537
Dec. 4, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,522
Dec. 4, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,640
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 617
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 4,166
Dec. 4, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 2,526
Dec. 4, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 3,254