|By Marketwired .||
|April 30, 2014 05:16 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 04/30/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
- Marketers are trying to engage with customers in a more personalized way to inform, educate, and build lasting and profitable relationships. However, they still struggle with complex, siloed, and ineffective marketing systems and data. To deliver on the full promise of customer-centricity while simplifying the marketer's job, Oracle outlined its vision for the Oracle Marketing Cloud, a cloud service platform that combines Oracle's acquired BlueKai, Compendium, Eloqua and Responsys marketing technologies with Oracle Social Cloud. The industry's most advanced cloud-based marketing solution, the Oracle Marketing Cloud delivers the enterprise-capabilities marketers need to quickly and easily unify customer data, engage the right audiences, and deliver the high-performing marketing programs.
- Oracle President Mark Hurd announced the vision and strategy for the Oracle Marketing Cloud at a special event titled Engage Your Ideal Customers: The Art & Science of Modern Marketing and held at The Museum of Arts and Design in New York City.
- The industry's most customer-centric, easy-to-use and enterprise-ready solution, Oracle Marketing Cloud combines the power and reach of Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua and Oracle Responsys cloud service offerings with Oracle Social Cloud, as part of a scalable, open platform.
- With data-driven solutions, Oracle Marketing Cloud enables marketers to influence customers to find the right products, remain loyal, and become "ideal customers" who serve as advocates for their brands.
- The event featured an interactive discussion with marketing executives from some of the world's top brands who shared how organizations can use modern marketing capabilities to cultivate more-profitable customer relationships.
- Attendees gained insights into how they can predict their customers' behavior, transforming content into strategic marketing assets and build advocacy to drive company profitability and revenue.
- In many organizations, the customer experience is broken. Customers receive a fragmented, inconsistent experience across channels, as organizations deliver transactional messages rather than building lasting relationships.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers a fresh approach to this challenge by providing marketers with the most advanced and easy-to-use cloud-based solutions for unifying customer data, engaging the right audiences across paid, owned and earned media, and analyzing performance.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud helps marketers move beyond individual transactions and achieve deeper, lasting relationships by developing a single customer profile across channels, engaging customers more intelligently, and creating customers who are advocates for a company or brand.
- Marketers have never had to deal with a more complex ecosystem of legacy technologies, data and systems, making it difficult to centralize, manage, and orchestrate individualized customer experiences. As marketers struggle with this overwhelming complexity, dysfunctional processes negatively impact the customer experience.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud helps organizations maximize marketing resources and grow top-line revenue by providing a simple, unified view of customer data, which can be used by marketers to understand what behaviors, attributes and preferences drive revenue, loyalty and advocacy.
- The industry's most powerful cross-channel platform also enables marketers to quickly and easily orchestrate and automate marketing programs across paid, owned and earned media assets. And, because marketers can look holistically at the customer journey, content can be planned, aligned and delivered at the right touch points.
- In order to take advantage of the exciting opportunities presented by big data while also reducing complexity, marketers need a technology platform that unifies their resources, but that the IT department trusts.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud helps align IT and marketing by serving as a single, unified solution with the scalability, performance and integration required by modern marketers and IT professionals alike.
- "Increasing marketing complexity and a growing divide between marketing and IT often prevent marketers from finding and developing their ideal customers," said Oracle President Mark Hurd. "To help marketers overcome these complex challenges, Oracle has combined the power and reach of Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua, and Oracle Responsys with Oracle Social Cloud in the Oracle Marketing Cloud. An integrated and enterprise-ready cloud platform, the Oracle Marketing Cloud helps marketers quickly and easily optimize the customer experience and execute marketing programs that have a measurable impact on revenue."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,668
DevOps theory promotes a culture of continuous improvement built on collaboration, empowerment, systems thinking, and feedback loops. But how do you collaborate effectively across the traditional silos? How can you make decisions without system-wide visibility? How can you see the whole system when it is spread across teams and locations? How do you close feedback loops across teams and activities delivering complex multi-tier, cloud, container, serverless, and/or API-based services?
Oct. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,043
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his session at @DevOpsSummit 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will show how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that enables everyon...
Oct. 24, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,283
Cloud based infrastructure deployment is becoming more and more appealing to customers, from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs due to its pay-as-you-go model. Enterprise storage vendors are able to reach out to these customers by integrating in cloud based deployments; this needs adaptability and interoperability of the products confirming to cloud standards such as OpenStack, CloudStack, or Azure. As compared to off the shelf commodity storage, enterprise storages by its reliability, high-availabil...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,098
The IoT industry is now at a crossroads, between the fast-paced innovation of technologies and the pending mass adoption by global enterprises. The complexity of combining rapidly evolving technologies and the need to establish practices for market acceleration pose a strong challenge to global enterprises as well as IoT vendors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Clark Smith, senior product manager for Numerex, will discuss how Numerex, as an experienced, established IoT provider, has embraced a ...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,047
Today every business relies on software to drive the innovation necessary for a competitive edge in the Application Economy. This is why collaboration between development and operations, or DevOps, has become IT’s number one priority. Whether you are in Dev or Ops, understanding how to implement a DevOps strategy can deliver faster development cycles, improved software quality, reduced deployment times and overall better experiences for your customers.
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 828
So you think you are a DevOps warrior, huh? Put your money (not really, it’s free) where your metrics are and prove it by taking The Ultimate DevOps Geek Quiz Challenge, sponsored by DevOps Summit. Battle through the set of tough questions created by industry thought leaders to earn your bragging rights and win some cool prizes.
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,925
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,887
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 781
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,572
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,347
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 964
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,481
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 760
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 884