|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 11:05 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89fcw7/the_global_market) has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles" report to their offering.
The market for zinc oxide (ZnO) nanoparticles continues to grow, driven mainly by increasing demand for high SPF cosmetics and sunscreens. It acts as a transparent UV absorber offering long-term, broad band protection (UVA and UVB). ZnO nanoparticles are also being used for their anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-corrosion and catalytic properties in industries such as textiles, paints and coatings and electronics. Yearly production has grown to over 30,000 tons/year.
The report "The Global Market for Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles" covers the following applications:
High volume applications
- UV filters in cosmetic emollients used for sunscreen, skincare, and pharmaceutical formulations.
- UV-protection of e. g. lacquer films and polymer surfaces.
- Antimicrobial and bacteriostatic agent used in deodorant, medical and sanitary materials, glass, ceramic and self-cleaning materials.
Low volume applications
- Infrared absorbent.
- UV-protective textiles.
- Transparent conductive films in light-emitting diodes (LEDs).
- Solar cells.
- Transparent conductive thin-films in blue laser diodes, solar cells and liquid crystal displays.
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 REPORT METHODOLOGY
5 GLOBAL REGULATION AND SAFETY
6 PRODUCTION VOLUMES
7 MAIN MARKETS FOR ZINC OXIDE NANOPARTICLES
- Altana/BYK Chemie
- American Elements
- Antaria Limited
- BASF AG
- Buhler Partec GmbH
- Elementis Specialties, Inc.
- Grillo Zinkoid GmbH
- Grant Industries, Inc.
- HakusuiTech Co., Ltd.
- The Innovation Company
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changtai Nanometer Material Co., Ltd.
- Kobo Products, Inc.
- Marion Technologies
- Micronisers Pty. Ltd.
- Nabond Technologies Co., Ltd
- Nanjing High Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nanomaterials Technology Pte Ltd.
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Nanoshel LLC
- Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc.
- Sakai Chemical
- Sigma Aldrich
- Stanford Materials
- Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co., Ltd.
- Symrise GmbH
- Tayca Corporation
- Tri-K Industries, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89fcw7/the_global_market
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 978
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,411
Sep. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,078
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,756
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 936
Sep. 26, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,550
Sep. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,670
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,622
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,958
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,248
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,542
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,823
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,414
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,585
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,703