|By Marketwired .||
|May 1, 2014 01:02 PM EDT||
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/14 -- Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that company's CEO and co-founder, George John, will speak at TEDxTimesSquare's "PUSHING BOUNDARIES" event on Friday, May 2, 2014. The event's theme will focus on the ideas and innovations that are pushing the boundaries of business, science, media, art, and technology.
Other speakers will include:
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, The Chopra Foundation
- Michael Kriak, COO and CFO, Mashable
- Edward Bilous, Director of the Center for Innovation in the Arts, The Juilliard School
- Bill Goodwyn, President & CEO, Discovery Education
- Dr. Jedd Wolchok, Chief of Melanoma and Immunotherapeutics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Ludwig Cancer Research
- Kelly Parisi, Chief Communications Executive, Girl Scouts of the USA
- Lesli Rotenberg, General Manager, Children's Media, PBS
- Bob Cancalosi, Director of Global Customer Education, GE
- Jessica Banks, Founder, RockPaperRobot
The event will take place on Friday, May 2, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM ET at the NASDAQ MarketSite at 4 Times Square (43rd Street and Broadway) in New York City.
For more information, please visit http://www.tedxtimessquare.com.
About Rocket Fuel
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers trust Rocket Fuel's Advertising That Learns® platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to groceries to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "FUEL." For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 717
Aug. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 594
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 770
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 648
Aug. 27, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,334
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,768
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,001
Aug. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,732
Aug. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,092
Aug. 27, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,014
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,936
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,151
Aug. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,292
Aug. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,077
Aug. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,859