|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 01:45 PM EDT||
TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the conference program for Super Wi-Fi Summit, held August 12-14, 2014, at The Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. The global spectrum sharing and TV White Space event is the meeting place for any stakeholder interested in exploring how wireless spectrum alternatives will drive innovation, innovative products and new broadband revenue opportunities for their company.
Super Wi-Fi Summit’s full agenda includes workshops, tutorials and sessions intended to provide the knowledge attendees need to leverage wireless broadband, fulfill spectrum requirements for new products and revenue opportunities and eliminate the need for carrier network build outs.
Featured sessions include:
- The Innovator's Spectrum: this session focuses on the PCAST report and the venture opportunities it presents.
- Applying the Lessons of the 3.5 Ghz Band: take a glimpse of what the future holds for spectrum management.
- And a Database to Manage it All: this session presents database solutions, how they are being used today and how they can be used in the future.
- Case Studies Making Do with the Here and Now: a look at present-day innovators that are using available spectrum to pave the way for future opportunities.
- Futures Studies: What Dreams May Come: this session focuses on the opportunities, who should be taking advantage of them and the value propositions for both licensed and unlicensed users.
- Cases Studies Beyond the Borders: innovators from around the world share their experiences with shared spectrum strategies.
- Looking Towards the Stars to Get our Feet Firmly Planted on the Ground: this panel focuses on terrestrial use of satellite spectrum and will address some of the recent proposals to share satellite spectrum terrestrially, including the challenges and opportunities.
- The Cable Wi-Fi Build All Around: explores alternative cable solutions.
- In The Chips: The Status of Silicon: focus on developments in chips and how the market will adapt and adopt.
- The Un-Wireless Unlicensed LTE: this session looks at making LTE part of the unlicensed spectrum.
- Battle of the Devices: focuses on technical specifications that are being delivered, channel bonding, how many channels can be bonded, the available performance and throughput available and where the radios are being used.
- The TV Incentive Auction Status and Update: explores the opportunities that exist for broadcasters to sell, partner and change their business models for broadcasters.
“Super Wi-Fi Summit explores the alternative wireless access methods that carriers must consider and utilize in order to keep up with today’s demand for data,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, Super Wi-Fi Summit. “Attendees will hear from the market’s leading experts and innovators who will provide them with vast insight into the shared spectrum ecosystem.”
Registration is now open for Super Wi-Fi Summit, and for more information contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for Super Wi-Fi Summit should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203-852-6800 x145.
For the latest Super Wi-Fi Summit news, information and updates, follow the event on Twitter at @SuperWiFiSummit.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Currency 2.0, Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Oct. 4, 2015 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 269
Oct. 4, 2015 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 557
Oct. 4, 2015 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 630
Oct. 4, 2015 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 619
Oct. 4, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 353
Oct. 4, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 389
Oct. 4, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 210
Oct. 4, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 338
Oct. 4, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 719
Oct. 4, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 482
Oct. 4, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 318
Oct. 4, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 725
Oct. 4, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 381
Oct. 4, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 282
DevOps is gaining traction in the federal government – and for good reasons. Heightened user expectations are pushing IT organizations to accelerate application development and support more innovation. At the same time, budgetary constraints require that agencies find ways to decrease the cost of developing, maintaining, and running applications. IT now faces a daunting task: do more and react faster than ever before – all with fewer resources.
Oct. 4, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 266