|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 02:16 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r3lvc/benin_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Benin Mobile Telecommunications: Data Services Demand to Boom as Government Supports Infrastructure" report to their offering.
Benin Mobile Telecommunications: Data Services Demand to Boom as Government Supports Infrastructure,' this new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Benin's mobile telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Benin market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the mobile sector, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Broadband growth in Benin will be supported by the government, which aims to redevelop the country's infrastructure and support overall economic growth.
- The telecom market in Benin remains dominated by mobile services, with data driving revenue growth and sector developments.
- Early liberalization of the market has resulted in high penetration rates, with many users owning 3-5 SIMs. The number of subscriptions is still increasing.
- Key opportunities for investors can be found in the underlying development of the sector, i.e., in infrastructure to manage traffic growth and technological upgrades, as new technologies such as 4G are expected to be launched.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Benin in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Benin.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, and mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue in the mobile sector by voice, data and video in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Benin's telecommunications markets.
- Glo Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r3lvc/benin_mobile
Dec. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 871
Dec. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 2,185
Dec. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 5,722
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 864
Dec. 4, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 533
Dec. 4, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 861
Dec. 4, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 597
Dec. 4, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 788
Dec. 4, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 564
Dec. 4, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 800
Dec. 4, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 997
Dec. 4, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 776
Dec. 4, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 772
Dec. 4, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 717
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 697