|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 02:16 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r3lvc/benin_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Benin Mobile Telecommunications: Data Services Demand to Boom as Government Supports Infrastructure" report to their offering.
Benin Mobile Telecommunications: Data Services Demand to Boom as Government Supports Infrastructure,' this new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Benin's mobile telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Benin market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the mobile sector, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Broadband growth in Benin will be supported by the government, which aims to redevelop the country's infrastructure and support overall economic growth.
- The telecom market in Benin remains dominated by mobile services, with data driving revenue growth and sector developments.
- Early liberalization of the market has resulted in high penetration rates, with many users owning 3-5 SIMs. The number of subscriptions is still increasing.
- Key opportunities for investors can be found in the underlying development of the sector, i.e., in infrastructure to manage traffic growth and technological upgrades, as new technologies such as 4G are expected to be launched.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Benin in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Benin.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, and mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue in the mobile sector by voice, data and video in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Benin's telecommunications markets.
- Glo Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r3lvc/benin_mobile
Sep. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,781
Sep. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,702
Sep. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,059
Sep. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,521
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,543
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,460
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,541
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,541
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,436
Sep. 26, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,891
Sep. 26, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,601
Sep. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,666
Digitization is driving a fundamental change in society that is transforming the way businesses work with their customers, their supply chains and their people. Digital transformation leverages DevOps best practices, such as Agile Parallel Development, Continuous Delivery and Agile Operations to capitalize on opportunities and create competitive differentiation in the application economy. However, information security has been notably absent from the DevOps movement. Speed doesn’t have to negat...
Sep. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,993
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Sep. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,079
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Sep. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,444