|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 02:16 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r3lvc/benin_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Benin Mobile Telecommunications: Data Services Demand to Boom as Government Supports Infrastructure" report to their offering.
Benin Mobile Telecommunications: Data Services Demand to Boom as Government Supports Infrastructure,' this new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Benin's mobile telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Benin market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the mobile sector, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Broadband growth in Benin will be supported by the government, which aims to redevelop the country's infrastructure and support overall economic growth.
- The telecom market in Benin remains dominated by mobile services, with data driving revenue growth and sector developments.
- Early liberalization of the market has resulted in high penetration rates, with many users owning 3-5 SIMs. The number of subscriptions is still increasing.
- Key opportunities for investors can be found in the underlying development of the sector, i.e., in infrastructure to manage traffic growth and technological upgrades, as new technologies such as 4G are expected to be launched.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Benin in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Benin.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, and mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue in the mobile sector by voice, data and video in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Benin's telecommunications markets.
- Glo Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r3lvc/benin_mobile
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 26, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,738
Aug. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,051
Aug. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,837
Aug. 26, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,424
Aug. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 390
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 649
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 690
Aug. 26, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,920
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 665
Aug. 26, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,529
Aug. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,305
Aug. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,930
Aug. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 560
Aug. 26, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 427
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,419