|By Business Wire||
|May 1, 2014 02:17 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ml4sqw/central_african) has announced the addition of the "Central African Republic Mobile Telecom Market: Political Instability Threatens Revenue and VAS Growth" report to their offering.
Central African Republic Mobile Telecom Market: Political Instability Threatens Revenue and VAS Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of CAR's mobile telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the CAR market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the broadband and mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Because of political and economic problems, a lack of security and civil unrest, the Central African Republic's telecommunication market has suffered from infrastructure damage in many areas; operators say, however, that security is needed for engineers to deal with the problems.
- Investment is expected to stall until the country's security is in sight, and the damage will be costly to repair.
- Orange has launched 3G service in the capital; however, basic data services coverage in the rest of the country varies greatly.
- Infrastructure development to expand coverage will be the most significant investment opportunity, as operators look for ways to reduce risk and costs.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- CAR in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis: Mobile services
- Identifying opportunities
- Global Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ml4sqw/central_african
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,904
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 612
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 382
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,483
Aug. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,201
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,543
Aug. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,358
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,886
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,594
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 578
Aug. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,385
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 543
Aug. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,828
Aug. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 490
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 605