|By Marketwired .||
|May 1, 2014 02:30 PM EDT||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/01/14 -- Farm Star Living, the nation's lifestyle brand that celebrates American farming and farmers, announces its recent partnership with Springer Mountain Farms, a family owned business that has been raising chickens for over 40 years. Springer Mountain Farms is the first poultry producer in the world to gain the endorsement of the American Humane Association under its American Humane certified program.
"We are so pleased to welcome Springer Mountain Farms to the Farm Star Living family. For over four decades Springer Mountain Farms has been raising chickens, and we are so excited to help promote the brand and its partner farm to table restaurants in the Atlanta market," says Mary Blackmon, Farm Star Living founder.
In celebration of the partnership, Farm Star Living and Springer Mountain Farms have created the "Insta" Dinner Sweepstakes. During May 1 - July 4th, visit any Springer Mountain Farms partner restaurant listed in the Atlanta farm to table restaurant finder on www.farmstarliving.com and the Farm Star Living App and Instagram your restaurant menu featuring Springer Mountain Farm chicken. The first 100 entrants will receive a Farm Star Living vintage style t-shirt and all will be entered to win a freezer full of Springer Mountain Farm chicken -- including the mini-freezer! Imagine the summer barbecue one could have with that! Not to mention, you'll look good while hosting it, too, in your Farm Star Living vintage style t-shirt.
Tag @farmstarliving.com and #springermountainfarms and automatically be entered to win! No purchase required, but a visit to your favorite participating farm to table restaurant clearly marked on Farm Star Living website is required.
A few of the Atlanta restaurants that serve Springer Mountain Farm chicken include:
- Canoe, located right on the banks of the Chattahoochee River, offers seasonal menus using the freshest local ingredients at 4199 Paces Ferry Rd SE in Atlanta.
- Cibo E Beve celebrates the vibrant food, wine and culture of Italy, while paying respect to the best seasonal produce from local growers 4969 Roswell Road in Sandy Springs.
- No. 246's menu is driven by what local producers have to offer and is composed of local, farm fresh ingredients using simple wood-fired cooking techniques. Located at 29 E Ponce De Leon Avenue in Decatur.
- Rosebud Restaurant uses the freshest local ingredients possible and even has a map on its menu to show you exactly where the food you order comes from. Located at 1397 North Highland Ave NE in Atlanta.
- Haven, a Brookhaven hotspot featuring fresh local produce and great American-style dishes at 1411 Dresden Dr. NE #160 in Brookhaven.
For a full list of partner farm to table restaurants, visit the ATLANTA page in www.farmstarliving.com, now clearly marked with "Enter the "Insta" Dinner with Springer Mountain Farms by dining here!"
Farm Star Living is the new lifestyle brand that celebrates American farming, farmers and farm-fresh food. The Farm Star Living website, www.farmstarliving.com, features a national farm to table finder, hundreds of farms open to the public for visits and vacations nationwide, and overall satisfies Americans eager to know who's behind their food. Farm Star Living recently launched an app that provides easy, quick access to hundreds of farm to table restaurants in major cities throughout the United States.
For more information about Farm Star Living, please visit: www.farmstarliving.com, download the Free Farm Star Living App or become a fan via: https://www.facebook.com/FarmStarLiving and on Twitter @FarmStarLiving.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2581993
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,393
Jul. 30, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 297
Jul. 30, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 886
Jul. 30, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,799
Jul. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,087
Jul. 30, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,199
Jul. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 446
Jul. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 486
Jul. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,738
Jul. 30, 2015 02:30 PM EDT
Jul. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 376
Jul. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 262
Jul. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT
Jul. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,113
Jul. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,049