|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
Clearside Biomedical, Inc., a privately held ophthalmic company developing and commercializing targeted therapeutics for the treatment of sight-threatening diseases, today announced that research on its proprietary retinal therapeutics platform will be presented at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the Association for Research and Vision in Ophthalmology (ARVO), May 4-8, 2014, in Orlando, FL.
Six poster presentations will occur during the ARVO Annual Meeting, including:
- Patel SR, Verhoeven RS, Burke B, Viaud K, Edelhauser HF. Safety and Tolerability of Drugs within the Suprachoroidal Space in Albino Rabbits. [4886-C0082. May 7, 11:00 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Exhibit/Poster Hall SA, Ocular Toxicity/Toxicology]
- Noronha G, Edelhauser HF, Patel SR, Burke B, Verhoeven RS. Safety and Toxicokinetics of Suprachoroidal Space Injections of Triamcinolone Acetonide Suspension in Albino Rabbits. [4887-C0083. May 7, 11:00 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Exhibit/Poster Hall SA, Ocular Toxicity/Toxicology]
- Yoo JI, Andino RV, Zarnitsyn V, Strudthoff K, Patel SR, Edelhauser HF. Ultrasound Biomicroscopy to Visualize Suprachoroidal Injections in Enucleated Human Eyes. [5253-C0049. May 7, 3:45-5:30 p.m., Exhibit/Poster Hall SA, Drug Delivery #2]
- Zarnitsyn V, Patel SR, Verhoeven RS, Lawrence MS. Characterization of Sodium Fluorescein Administered into the Suprachoroidal Space of Nonhuman Primates Using a Microneedle. [5258-C0054. May 7, 3:45-5:30 p.m., Exhibit/Poster Hall SA, Drug Delivery #2]
- Edelhauser HF, Verhoeven RS, Burke B, Struble CB, Patel SR. Intraocular Distribution and Targeting of Triamcinolone Acetonide Suspension Administered into the Suprachoroidal Space. [5259-C0055. May 7, 3:45-5:30 p.m., Exhibit/Poster Hall SA, Drug Delivery #2]
- Andino R, Allen EV, Patel SR, Edelhauser HF, Yoo JI. Intraocular Pressure Changes Resulting from Suprachoroidal and Intravitreal Injections in Ex-Vivo Porcine Eyes. [5265. May 7, 3:45-5:30 p.m., Exhibit/Poster Hall SA, Drug Delivery #2]
About Clearside Biomedical, Inc.
Clearside Biomedical, Inc., headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, is a clinical-stage ophthalmic pharmaceutical company developing and planning to commercialize therapeutics targeting diseases of the back of the eye that can lead to blindness. We have developed a pipeline of ophthalmic drug candidates using our differentiated approach, which we believe can improve the efficacy and safety of those therapies. Clearside Biomedical was founded by an executive team with extensive development and revenue growth expertise. This team strives for better delivery and performance of its therapeutic agents to improve the standard of care for patients with choroidal and retinal diseases. Visit www.clearsidebio.com for more information.
With over 720 million Internet users and 40–50% CAGR, the Chinese Cloud Computing market has been booming. When talking about cloud computing, what are the Chinese users of cloud thinking about? What is the most powerful force that can push them to make the buying decision? How to tap into them? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yu Hao, CEO and co-founder of SpeedyCloud, answered these questions and discussed the results of SpeedyCloud’s survey.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,276
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,926
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,662
Aug. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 300
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,485
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,440
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,869
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 914
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,980
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 840
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 333
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 796
Aug. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,567
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,745
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,011