|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 09:52 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lsqqh/tanzania_immense) has announced the addition of the "Tanzania: Immense Growth Potential beyond Taxation Hurdles" report to their offering.
Tanzania: Immense Growth Potential beyond Taxation Hurdles provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tanzania today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Tanzania's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- Tanzania is one of the more developed telecom markets in East Africa, with an estimated revenue in 2013 of US$1.3bn, or 4.0% of its GDP, a 14.3% increase on the previous year. Nevertheless, poorly formulated taxation policies remain a major constraint to long-term industry growth.
- Value-added services, such as mobile money, will become increasingly more important for revenue generation in the Tanzanian market as revenue from voice services are expected to grow at a modest CAGR of 0.5% until 2018.
- Broadband lines continue to proliferate in Tanzania. In 2013, around 1,650 lines were added to reach 6,050, for a population penetration of 0.01%. At the same time, the number of narrowband lines in Tanzania has been declining: Net disconnections totalled around 5,150 in 2013.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Tanzania's telecommunications markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Tanzania.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Tanzania market to operators, vendors and investors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Tanzanian Telecommunications Corporation
- Tigo (Millicom International)
- Zantel (Etisalat)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lsqqh/tanzania_immense
Aug. 31, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,888
Aug. 31, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,278
Aug. 31, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,992
Aug. 31, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,085
Aug. 31, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,706
Aug. 30, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,492
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,036
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,931
Aug. 30, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 384
Aug. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 939
Aug. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 382
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,596
Aug. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 907
Aug. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 978
Aug. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,785