|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:31 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnc35w/gabon_strong) has announced the addition of the "Gabon: Strong Government Support for Developing Telecom Sector through 'Digital Gabon' Plan" report to their offering.
Gabon: Strong Government Support for Developing Telecom Sector through 'Digital Gabon' Plan provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Gabon today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Gabon's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- A current initiative by the government to launch Gabon toward emerging-market status supports the telecommunications sector. Development of the ICT sector is a fundamental pillar of this initiative.
- Backed by investment from operators, including Airtel and Etisalat, significant network development is expected to improve coverage and quality of service.
- With a very high subscription rate and high average revenue per user, Gabon stands out in the West African region.
- Infotainment to become the contributor of the bulk of overall data demand. As compatible devices for accessing Internet services come to saturate the market, a shift will arise toward a digital' Gabon.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Gabon in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis: Mobile services
- Identifying opportunities
- Bharti Airtel
- Gabon Telecom
- Maroc Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnc35w/gabon_strong
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,425
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,817
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 378
Aug. 24, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,527
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,787
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,829
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,426
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,342
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 378
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,078
Aug. 24, 2016 10:48 AM EDT Reads: 339
Aug. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,788
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 447
Aug. 24, 2016 10:19 AM EDT Reads: 303
Aug. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 444