|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:35 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bn3vv3/germany_market) has announced the addition of the "Germany: Market Consolidation will Create new Investment Opportunities" report to their offering.
Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities,' a new Country Intelligence Report, offers a precise, incisive profile of Germany's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Germany market.
Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Germany today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Germany's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- The acquisition of Kabel Deutschland by Vodafone having closed in October 2013, we expect the German communications market to continue on its path of consolidation.
- It is expected that by mid-2014, O2 will acquire the third largest mobile operator, E-Plus (owned by KPN), creating a new market leader on the mobile front.
- Over the next five years, Pyramid Research expects Germany to have the second fastest growth rate among the six largest Western European telecommunications markets.
- We expect mobile data and the pay-TV segment, which to date is comparatively less developed than in other major European markets, to drive growth in the forecast period and to contribute to stable market demand overall.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Germany in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile)
- Kabel Deutschland
- Net Cologne
- Sky Deutschland
- Telefónica Deutschland (O2)
- United Internet
- Unity Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bn3vv3/germany_market
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 5, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,692
Dec. 5, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,005
Dec. 5, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,150
Dec. 5, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 832
Dec. 5, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 657
Dec. 5, 2016 12:34 PM EST Reads: 155
Dec. 5, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 937
Dec. 5, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,281
Dec. 5, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 919
Dec. 5, 2016 11:38 AM EST Reads: 185
Dec. 5, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 783
Dec. 5, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 761
Dec. 5, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 936
Dec. 5, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 661
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and sh...
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 281