|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:35 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bn3vv3/germany_market) has announced the addition of the "Germany: Market Consolidation will Create new Investment Opportunities" report to their offering.
Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities,' a new Country Intelligence Report, offers a precise, incisive profile of Germany's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Germany market.
Germany: Market Consolidation Will Create New Investment Opportunities provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Germany today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Germany's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- The acquisition of Kabel Deutschland by Vodafone having closed in October 2013, we expect the German communications market to continue on its path of consolidation.
- It is expected that by mid-2014, O2 will acquire the third largest mobile operator, E-Plus (owned by KPN), creating a new market leader on the mobile front.
- Over the next five years, Pyramid Research expects Germany to have the second fastest growth rate among the six largest Western European telecommunications markets.
- We expect mobile data and the pay-TV segment, which to date is comparatively less developed than in other major European markets, to drive growth in the forecast period and to contribute to stable market demand overall.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Germany in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile)
- Kabel Deutschland
- Net Cologne
- Sky Deutschland
- Telefónica Deutschland (O2)
- United Internet
- Unity Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bn3vv3/germany_market
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,817
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,136
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,187
Jan. 18, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,869
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,161
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 273
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,882
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 5,369
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,579
Jan. 18, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 4,760
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,682
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,405
Jan. 18, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,593
A look across the tech landscape at the disruptive technologies that are increasing in prominence and speculate as to which will be most impactful for communications – namely, AI and Cloud Computing. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Curtis Peterson, VP of Operations at RingCentral, will highlight the current challenges of these transformative technologies and share strategies for preparing your organization for these changes. This “view from the top” will outline the latest trends and developm...
Jan. 18, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 985
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Jan. 18, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 406