|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:43 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s388vw/israel) has announced the addition of the "Israel: Government Reforms Stimulate Fixed and Mobile Market Competition" report to their offering.
Israel: Government Reforms Stimulate Fixed and Mobile Market Competition,' a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Israel's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Israeli market.
Israel: Government Reforms Stimulate Fixed and Mobile Market Competition provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Israel today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Israel's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
Key Report Findings
- The Israeli telecom service market generated US$5.4bn in 2013, and we expect this figure to remain almost the same in 2018, $5.3bn.
- The market will neither grow nor shrink much in the coming five years due to far-reaching regulatory changes, intensified price competition and a saturated voice market; however, the center of gravity will be shifting from voice services to data.
- Overall, we expect mobile services to generate cumulative revenue of $14.9bn during 2014-2018.
The number of pay-TV subscriptions in Israel reached 1.5m at year-end
2013, for a household penetration rate of 69%.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Israel in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Golan Telecom
- Israel Broadband Company
- Nokia Siemens Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s388vw/israel
Dec. 10, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 599
Dec. 10, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 1,076
Dec. 10, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,775
Dec. 10, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 5,476
Dec. 10, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,505
Dec. 10, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 1,255
Dec. 10, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 774
Dec. 10, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 549
Dec. 10, 2016 06:00 AM EST Reads: 715
Dec. 10, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 1,104
Dec. 10, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 559
Dec. 10, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,392
Dec. 10, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 586
Dec. 10, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 5,530
Dec. 10, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 5,320