|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:55 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g43kfh/togo_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Togo Mobile Telecommunications: MNOs to Improve Networks, MVNO Market Entries to Boost Competition" report to their offering.
Togo Mobile Telecommunications: MNOs to Improve Networks, MVNO Market Entries to Boost Competition, a new Country Intelligence Report by the author, offers a precise, incisive profile of Togo's mobile telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Togo market.
Togo Mobile Telecommunications: MNOs to Improve Networks, MVNO Market Entries to Boost Competition provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Togo today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Togo's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- Encouraging competition in the telecommunications market is a priority for Togo's Ministry of Communication. With only two operators in the mobile market, increased competition would lead to reduced prices and improved penetration rates.
- The government and the independent regulator are assessing numerous possibilities for increasing competition; the most probable option announced has been the award of an MVNO license.
- Togo is relatively stable, with data demand expected to drive mobile sector revenue. Recent developments include the launch of mobile money services, which have proved successful in many other African countries.
- Investment opportunities can be found in moves by operators to increase coverage in underserved rural regions. Network upgrades are also expected, as traffic management will become an issue with the increase in data demand.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Togo in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis: Mobile services
- Identifying opportunities
- Togo Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g43kfh/togo_mobile
Mar. 27, 2017 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,994
Mar. 27, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,389
Mar. 27, 2017 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,951
Mar. 27, 2017 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,945
Mar. 27, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,668
Mar. 27, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,021
Mar. 27, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,315
Mar. 27, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,047
Mar. 27, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,199
Mar. 27, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 737
Mar. 27, 2017 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,462
Mar. 27, 2017 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,070
Mar. 27, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,376
Mar. 27, 2017 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 6,770
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Mar. 27, 2017 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,377