|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 10:55 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g43kfh/togo_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Togo Mobile Telecommunications: MNOs to Improve Networks, MVNO Market Entries to Boost Competition" report to their offering.
Togo Mobile Telecommunications: MNOs to Improve Networks, MVNO Market Entries to Boost Competition, a new Country Intelligence Report by the author, offers a precise, incisive profile of Togo's mobile telecommunications market based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Togo market.
Togo Mobile Telecommunications: MNOs to Improve Networks, MVNO Market Entries to Boost Competition provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Togo today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Togo's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors.
- Encouraging competition in the telecommunications market is a priority for Togo's Ministry of Communication. With only two operators in the mobile market, increased competition would lead to reduced prices and improved penetration rates.
- The government and the independent regulator are assessing numerous possibilities for increasing competition; the most probable option announced has been the award of an MVNO license.
- Togo is relatively stable, with data demand expected to drive mobile sector revenue. Recent developments include the launch of mobile money services, which have proved successful in many other African countries.
- Investment opportunities can be found in moves by operators to increase coverage in underserved rural regions. Network upgrades are also expected, as traffic management will become an issue with the increase in data demand.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Togo in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis: Mobile services
- Identifying opportunities
- Togo Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g43kfh/togo_mobile
Apr. 27, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,278
Apr. 27, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,963
Apr. 27, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 551
Apr. 27, 2017 03:28 PM EDT Reads: 218
Apr. 27, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,568
Apr. 27, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,423
Apr. 27, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,296
Apr. 27, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 783
Apr. 27, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,584
Apr. 27, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,950
Apr. 27, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,455
Apr. 27, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,706
Apr. 27, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,298
Apr. 27, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,052
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTred processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Apr. 27, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,855