|By Business Wire||
|May 2, 2014 11:55 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fk378t/multifactor) has announced the addition of the "Multi-Factor Authentication Market Report, 2014 Edition: Model/Type & Application Analysis with Global Trend & Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Some of the key companies in the MFA market are Gemalto N.V. (Netherlands), RSA (U.S.), 3M (U.S.), Cross Match Technologies (U.S.), Safran SA (France), Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), and NEC Corporation (Japan).
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) implies user and employee authentication by verifying, two or more authentication techniques (Hardware token, One Time Password, Password/PIN, and Biometric traits) provided by them. The use of more than one authentication factor significantly increases the security, thus reducing the chances of fake identity, fraud, and so on. This report covers various MFA technology model such as two-factor, three-factor, four-factor and five-factor authentication. Two factor authentications is the most commonly used model.
This report segregates the overall MFA technology market into various application areas such as government, travel and immigration, defense, banking and finance, healthcare, consumer electronics and commercial security. Increasing number of fraud, identity theft, security threats, unauthorized infiltration across the borders, illegal transaction at the ATMs, and so on, give a rise to the MFA technology market.
- Banking & Finance
- Impact analysis of the market dynamics, with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes.
- Analysis of the global market with a special focus on the high-growth applications in each vertical and the fast growing application market segments.
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging markets by application, technology, and geography.
- The key trends related to the function, technology, and applications that shape and influence the market.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and projection of the important geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market.
- Detailed competitive landscape with an identification of the key players in the market.
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
- Identification of emerging trends and analysis of opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the MFA market.
- Brief analysis of Porter's five force analysis.
- Cross Match Technologies, Inc
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Gemalto Nv
- Lumidigm Inc.
- Nec Corporation
- Rcg Holdings Limited
- Rsa Security Llc.
- Safran Sa
- Suprema Inc.
- Validsoft Uk Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fk378t/multifactor
Sep. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,460
Sep. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 314
Sep. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,197
Sep. 30, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,153
Sep. 30, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 711
Sep. 30, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,720
Sep. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,569
Sep. 30, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 576
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 313
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,164
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,287
Sep. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,235
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,492
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,703
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,271