|By Marketwired .||
|May 2, 2014 03:49 PM EDT||
AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - May 02, 2014) - Course Trends - Course Trends announces that 5 prominent golf courses have switched to their golf course marketing solutions. CourseTrends will be handling the custom design and hosting of their websites as well as their e-mail marketing and e-commerce solutions.
According to industry professionals, Course Trends is the #1 provider of online golf marketing solutions. Over 1,500 facilities in North America choose Course Trends to handle 100% of their internet marketing.
CourseTrends provides golf facilities an entire suite of marketing services including:
- Website Design & Management
- Email Marketing
- Proven Marketing Library
- Customized 52-Week Marketing Plans
- Mobile Websites & Apps
- Text Messaging
- Qualified Membership & Tournament Sales Leads
- eCommerce Solution with Automated Fulfillment and Payment Integration
- Online Event Registration & Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Integration with Social Media applications: Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Completely Outsourced Marketing Solutions
- Unlimited Support
Why should you choose CourseTrends?
1. Support -- No one delivers what we do in terms of Support.
- Phone support available 12-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Speak to a live person within 10 seconds.
- One-call resolution.
- Dedicated marketing specialists proactively monitor your account.
2. Marketing Library -- With over 600 effective email campaigns and web promotions -- no other solution even comes close.
- 600+ proven email and web-based golf promotions.
- 52-week marketing plans.
- Pre-built Tournament and Membership Campaigns.
3. Data Control -- Your data is your data...we NEVER sell your information.
- No duplicate emails.
- Active bounce management -- keeps your lists clean.
- Unlimited data segmentation and list building.
- Outsourced data entry.
- CRM module -- keep track of prospects more effectively.
Over 1,500 golf facilities in North America have tried Course Trends and remain satisfied Course Trends customers.
Course Trends is 100% dedicated to the success of our customers...we value our customers' success as if it were our own!
To learn more about Course Trends, call us today @ (877) 231-0060, or read more here about Course Trends.
Sep. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, a producer of the first smartphones and tablets, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. He will explain how M2M controllers work through wirelessly connected remote controls; and specifically delve into a retrofit option that reverse-engineers control codes of existing conventional controller systems so the...
Sep. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 127
Everyone talks about continuous integration and continuous delivery but those are just two ends of the pipeline. In the middle of DevOps is continuous testing (CT), and many organizations are struggling to implement continuous testing effectively. After all, without continuous testing there is no delivery. And Lab-As-A-Service (LaaS) enhances the CT with dynamic on-demand self-serve test topologies. CT together with LAAS make a powerful combination that perfectly serves complex software developm...
Sep. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 208
Sep. 1, 2015 01:00 PM EDT
Sep. 1, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 473
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 909
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 255
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
Sep. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 249
Sep. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 237
Sep. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 491
Sep. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 673
Sep. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 319
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of ...
Sep. 1, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 229
Culture is the most important ingredient of DevOps. The challenge for most organizations is defining and communicating a vision of beneficial DevOps culture for their organizations, and then facilitating the changes needed to achieve that. Often this comes down to an ability to provide true leadership. As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ab...
Sep. 1, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 370