|By Marketwired .||
|May 2, 2014 03:49 PM EDT||
AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - May 02, 2014) - Course Trends - Course Trends announces that 5 prominent golf courses have switched to their golf course marketing solutions. CourseTrends will be handling the custom design and hosting of their websites as well as their e-mail marketing and e-commerce solutions.
According to industry professionals, Course Trends is the #1 provider of online golf marketing solutions. Over 1,500 facilities in North America choose Course Trends to handle 100% of their internet marketing.
CourseTrends provides golf facilities an entire suite of marketing services including:
- Website Design & Management
- Email Marketing
- Proven Marketing Library
- Customized 52-Week Marketing Plans
- Mobile Websites & Apps
- Text Messaging
- Qualified Membership & Tournament Sales Leads
- eCommerce Solution with Automated Fulfillment and Payment Integration
- Online Event Registration & Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Integration with Social Media applications: Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Completely Outsourced Marketing Solutions
- Unlimited Support
Why should you choose CourseTrends?
1. Support -- No one delivers what we do in terms of Support.
- Phone support available 12-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Speak to a live person within 10 seconds.
- One-call resolution.
- Dedicated marketing specialists proactively monitor your account.
2. Marketing Library -- With over 600 effective email campaigns and web promotions -- no other solution even comes close.
- 600+ proven email and web-based golf promotions.
- 52-week marketing plans.
- Pre-built Tournament and Membership Campaigns.
3. Data Control -- Your data is your data...we NEVER sell your information.
- No duplicate emails.
- Active bounce management -- keeps your lists clean.
- Unlimited data segmentation and list building.
- Outsourced data entry.
- CRM module -- keep track of prospects more effectively.
Over 1,500 golf facilities in North America have tried Course Trends and remain satisfied Course Trends customers.
Course Trends is 100% dedicated to the success of our customers...we value our customers' success as if it were our own!
To learn more about Course Trends, call us today @ (877) 231-0060, or read more here about Course Trends.
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 29, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,633
While DevOps promises a better and tighter integration among an organization’s development and operation teams and transforms an application life cycle into a continual deployment, Chef and Azure together provides a speedy, cost-effective and highly scalable vehicle for realizing the business values of this transformation. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, a Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, will present a unique opportunity to witness how Chef and Azure work tog...
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,795
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,674
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,807
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,209
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,819
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,377
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,031
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,575
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,905
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,869
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,718
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 525
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,174
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,592